Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 8:49 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Anybody familiar with...Ion Saliu?

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 8 years ago by tntea.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Dalton, MA
United States
Member #61815
June 5, 2008
83 Posts
Posted: August 11, 2008, 3:22 pm - IP Logged

Came across this person's website while googling for help with the lottery. He's offers a lot of stuff for a reasonable yearly subscription..don't know if I'm allowed to say(?)

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19830 Posts
    Posted: August 11, 2008, 3:30 pm - IP Logged

He was once a member here and his stuff was free until a little over a year ago.  If you do a search using his last name or the names of his programs you will find more information.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
      Chief Bottle Washer
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #1
      May 31, 2000
      23273 Posts
      Posted: August 12, 2008, 11:06 am - IP Logged

Came across this person's website while googling for help with the lottery. He's offers a lot of stuff for a reasonable yearly subscription..don't know if I'm allowed to say(?)

Hello,

Looking at your list of posts, it looks like you are searching and searching for lottery systems on the internet.  From one to the next.

I hate to say it, but if that's all you're doing, you're not going to get very far.  All these different systems do not have the "secret sauce" you're looking for, and the last thing anyone should do is bouncing from one system to the next.  That would be like going to the Blackjack table and changing both your method of betting and your method of playing every time the cards are dealt.  And that obviously leads to a big loss of money.

If there is something specific that you are looking for in a lottery system, don't look for it by using every system under the sun.  Start a discussion in the appropriate forum about the subject of interest, and use the collective knowledge and wisdom of the 65,000 lottery players here, rather than thinking that you'll be able to buy the answer from one person hawking a lottery system on the internet.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
      Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Dalton, MA
        United States
        Member #61815
        June 5, 2008
        83 Posts
        Posted: August 13, 2008, 4:56 pm - IP Logged

Hello,

Looking at your list of posts, it looks like you are searching and searching for lottery systems on the internet.  From one to the next.

I hate to say it, but if that's all you're doing, you're not going to get very far.  All these different systems do not have the "secret sauce" you're looking for, and the last thing anyone should do is bouncing from one system to the next.  That would be like going to the Blackjack table and changing both your method of betting and your method of playing every time the cards are dealt.  And that obviously leads to a big loss of money.

If there is something specific that you are looking for in a lottery system, don't look for it by using every system under the sun.  Start a discussion in the appropriate forum about the subject of interest, and use the collective knowledge and wisdom of the 65,000 lottery players here, rather than thinking that you'll be able to buy the answer from one person hawking a lottery system on the internet.

Todd, thanks for the advice. I am guilty of jumping from one system to another out of frustration. Been trying real-l-l-ly hard to learn the vtrack system by searching tntea's archives. I guess I'll keep plugging away with that.

Regards, John

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
          Member #14
          November 9, 2001
          31360 Posts
          Posted: August 13, 2008, 7:58 pm - IP Logged

Todd, thanks for the advice. I am guilty of jumping from one system to another out of frustration. Been trying real-l-l-ly hard to learn the vtrack system by searching tntea's archives. I guess I'll keep plugging away with that.

Regards, John

For starters - try Lottolaughs Swing system. 

love to nibble those micey feet.

One2Adore's avatar - butterfly2
            Maryland
            United States
            Member #50566
            March 8, 2007
            88 Posts
            Posted: August 13, 2008, 9:02 pm - IP Logged

Hello,

Todd, what is a lottery system?  I think I have an idea, but I'm not completely sure.

Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun every year.

One2Adore's avatar - butterfly2
              Maryland
              United States
              Member #50566
              March 8, 2007
              88 Posts
              Posted: August 14, 2008, 10:31 am - IP Logged

Todd, what is a lottery system?  I think I have an idea, but I'm not completely sure.

Never mind, someone already answered my question.

Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun every year.

Woody's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

United States
                Member #148
                March 24, 2002
                168 Posts
                Posted: August 15, 2008, 10:41 pm - IP Logged

Never mind, someone already answered my question.

Todd, I totally disagree with your statement regarding playing blackjack. Remember when playing blackjack you are dealing with 52 cards that after each hand is dealt and played there are X number of cards ( numbers) that will not be included in the next hand. It is called "counting cards". Regardless of the number of decks in the boot it is still beneficial to the player to change his bets based on what he sees the way the deck is going.  Whereas in the lottery each game is new.

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                  Member #5344
                  June 30, 2004
                  23641 Posts
                  Posted: August 19, 2008, 9:30 pm - IP Logged

He is an idiot to say the least.  Keep your money and play your own method.

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44