Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 1:41 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

2 dreams i need help with please

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 8 years ago by baleslady.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Long Island
Bahamas
Member #59488
March 17, 2008
1555 Posts
Posted: August 11, 2008, 4:03 pm - IP Logged

On Saturday I dreamt that I was in Nassau in the Madeira Street area opposite McDonald's and that Apostle Leon Wallace had a gray house (mansion) there and that his church was opposite his house and it was gray also.  Also, the sisters in his chuch were telling me that he had died from last year December and I told them that that couldn't be so.  I then saw him in a gray coffin, in a gray suit and red shirt.  Then somehow, i was in like a church basement and there was sunday school going on and i was singing along with everyone and then they minister called me out and told me that God has given me a voice like an angel and that he will use me with my voice to minister to people in song.  I then went to my old church (Transfiguration Baptist), but like the church was remodeled and to get in I had to tow a line.  I was to sing in church along with the choir and like i joined the line but cut to the front and took a short cut along with some other choir members.  We climbed some stairs that took us really high and when i looked down, we were so much higher than the rest of the congregation.  A lady in the choir told me to sit with her, but I told her that I'm afraid of heights and that I will sit in the pew that was in the front of her and a little lower.  I was to sing my new song at church, but my head started to swing because of the altitude, so I went back down to the level where everyone was and sang from there.  I also had gifts to give to the congregation and started to get them to hand out when I woke up.

Last night, I dreamt that my cell phone was now able to connect to the internet, and I started to take advantage of this.  Then like I was on Glinton's Park and alot of stalls were built and they were like carnival games and entertainment stalls.  Elaine had a stall and so did Patricia.  I saw Patricia's daughter put 50 cents into the vending machine where you try to grip a teddy and she got a pink small one.

Any suggestions please?

We gat haterz everywhere we go.  No longer do I cry when fake friends say, "Goodbye!"

spookysoozy's avatar - acepent
    South Georgia
    United States
    Member #100
    January 28, 2002
    3734 Posts
    Posted: August 12, 2008, 4:24 pm - IP Logged

sing (ILL 712) (NY 820)

coffin 019

stairs (Md 360)

church (NY 783)(ILL 655)(DC 269 )

gift 959 736

cell phone (Oh 1869)

phone 107 970 117 643 624 276 (Ny 925 819 832)(TN 406 819 925)(Fla 238) (ILL436 627)(TrSt 171)

stall 742

as they fell in the past, Ga first. 1=0, 0=1

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing

North Carolina
      United States
      Member #63185
      July 21, 2008
      254 Posts
      Posted: August 12, 2008, 4:28 pm - IP Logged

Play the address to the church, the pastors birthday and patricia daughter birhtday.

Idesire$'s avatar - Lottery-025.jpg
        Ellenwood,Georgia
        United States
        Member #60512
        April 21, 2008
        471 Posts
        Posted: August 13, 2008, 11:02 am - IP Logged

On Saturday I dreamt that I was in Nassau in the Madeira Street area opposite McDonald's and that Apostle Leon Wallace had a gray house (mansion) there and that his church was opposite his house and it was gray also.  Also, the sisters in his chuch were telling me that he had died from last year December and I told them that that couldn't be so.  I then saw him in a gray coffin, in a gray suit and red shirt.  Then somehow, i was in like a church basement and there was sunday school going on and i was singing along with everyone and then they minister called me out and told me that God has given me a voice like an angel and that he will use me with my voice to minister to people in song.  I then went to my old church (Transfiguration Baptist), but like the church was remodeled and to get in I had to tow a line.  I was to sing in church along with the choir and like i joined the line but cut to the front and took a short cut along with some other choir members.  We climbed some stairs that took us really high and when i looked down, we were so much higher than the rest of the congregation.  A lady in the choir told me to sit with her, but I told her that I'm afraid of heights and that I will sit in the pew that was in the front of her and a little lower.  I was to sing my new song at church, but my head started to swing because of the altitude, so I went back down to the level where everyone was and sang from there.  I also had gifts to give to the congregation and started to get them to hand out when I woke up.

Last night, I dreamt that my cell phone was now able to connect to the internet, and I started to take advantage of this.  Then like I was on Glinton's Park and alot of stalls were built and they were like carnival games and entertainment stalls.  Elaine had a stall and so did Patricia.  I saw Patricia's daughter put 50 cents into the vending machine where you try to grip a teddy and she got a pink small one.

Any suggestions please?

Ok here is my suggestions for both your dreams

You dreamed of GRAYSUIT=8  REDSHIRT=8

You dreamed this on a SATURDAY= the 6th day of the week

And the person name was LEON WALLACE=11

Which the sisters stated he past in DECEMBER= the 12th month of the year

And you old Church Name was TRANSFIGURATION BAPTIST=22 letters for name

This is GOD's way of you towing a straight line to MEGA MILLIONS or what ever MEGA game in your state

so you can BARE GIFTS to the CONGREGATION

Your Cell Phone=9

GLINTON'S Park=12 Play 912

ELAINE=6

PATRICIA=8

Which you saw her place 50cents in machine and that will = to 650 and 850as well as 950 from the cell phone But not only that the Park name 1250 for you pic four.

So you lucky numbers for the next month will be

8-6-11-12-22  and 912-650-850-950-1250

Hope this helpslot

Idesire$'s avatar - Lottery-025.jpg
          Ellenwood,Georgia
          United States
          Member #60512
          April 21, 2008
          471 Posts
          Posted: August 13, 2008, 11:12 pm - IP Logged

Sorry I hope it helps out

Long Island
            Bahamas
            Member #59488
            March 17, 2008
            1555 Posts
            Posted: August 14, 2008, 12:12 pm - IP Logged

I am just seeing the response to my dreams.  Thank you for the suggestions.  I've missed NY so I'll get on some of these numbers for Fl and Il.  Hope that I pick out the lucky ones.  Again many thanks

650 and 950 have been on my list for a while.  Time for one or both of them to show up now already!!!!

We gat haterz everywhere we go.  No longer do I cry when fake friends say, "Goodbye!"

chippie's avatar - Lottery-064.jpg

Bahamas
              Member #31284
              January 27, 2006
              8962 Posts
              Posted: August 14, 2008, 12:16 pm - IP Logged

I am just seeing the response to my dreams.  Thank you for the suggestions.  I've missed NY so I'll get on some of these numbers for Fl and Il.  Hope that I pick out the lucky ones.  Again many thanks

650 and 950 have been on my list for a while.  Time for one or both of them to show up now already!!!!

Hey B

Can you name 3 things that stood out in the dream for you please.

Long Island
                Bahamas
                Member #59488
                March 17, 2008
                1555 Posts
                Posted: August 14, 2008, 4:01 pm - IP Logged

Hey B

Can you name 3 things that stood out in the dream for you please.

In the first dream,

the colour gray

church settings

climbing so high

also must say my singing

Second drink

pink stuff toy

cell phone/internet

park

thanks Chippie!