Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 7:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Paranormal Dreaming or is it not??

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Idesire$.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Idesire$'s avatar - Lottery-025.jpg
Ellenwood,Georgia
United States
Member #60512
April 21, 2008
471 Posts
Posted: August 12, 2008, 10:41 pm - IP Logged

So I still wonder how do one dream of a number(s) or an event and it all becomes the truth. Do people have dreams every night? Yes, because I do and when I dream of numbers they hit that day or within a 3day period. So the question still remains what is going on in my head?

Types of Paranormal Dreams

Dream Telepathy

Telepathy is defined as the transfer of information from one mind to another without any apparent channel of communication. Dream Telepathy is the transfer of dream content, the exchange of ideas, images or contact in dreams. It involves gaining access to information to which you should not have been able to have access.

Precognition

Precognition is knowing about an event before it actually occurs. Precognitive dreaming involves seeing images or idea forms in dreams that pretain to events that have not yet unfolded in our own world. The essential ingredient is that the information comes about events that at some later time unfold and the dream image is present.

Mutual Dreaming

The most fun of the paranormal dreams, a mutual dream is a special case of telepathy in which two people meet in a dream, engage each other in some way and wake in their separate worlds.

Lucid Dreaming

Wake Up! Lucid Dreaming is being sufficiently aware in your dream that you can guide the content, ride the big one, or coast with the show, and yet not jump into full waking consciousness. It is about stopping to smell the perfume and discovering that they are changing into flowers and you are in a dream. Don't Wake up! Ha Ha!

Out of Body Experience

Taking the dreaming mind for a spin arond town and dropping in on a few friends. This is the basis of astral travel. I submit that the OOBE is the entre point for all types of dream adventures.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
    Member #14
    November 9, 2001
    31347 Posts
    Posted: August 12, 2008, 11:13 pm - IP Logged

Interesting.

love to nibble those micey feet.

Amazing Grace's avatar - lion
      rainbow lake
      Canada
      Member #25177
      November 2, 2005
      10764 Posts
      Posted: August 13, 2008, 12:54 am - IP Logged

So I still wonder how do one dream of a number(s) or an event and it all becomes the truth. Do people have dreams every night? Yes, because I do and when I dream of numbers they hit that day or within a 3day period. So the question still remains what is going on in my head?

Types of Paranormal Dreams

Dream Telepathy

Telepathy is defined as the transfer of information from one mind to another without any apparent channel of communication. Dream Telepathy is the transfer of dream content, the exchange of ideas, images or contact in dreams. It involves gaining access to information to which you should not have been able to have access.

Precognition

Precognition is knowing about an event before it actually occurs. Precognitive dreaming involves seeing images or idea forms in dreams that pretain to events that have not yet unfolded in our own world. The essential ingredient is that the information comes about events that at some later time unfold and the dream image is present.

Mutual Dreaming

The most fun of the paranormal dreams, a mutual dream is a special case of telepathy in which two people meet in a dream, engage each other in some way and wake in their separate worlds.

Lucid Dreaming

Wake Up! Lucid Dreaming is being sufficiently aware in your dream that you can guide the content, ride the big one, or coast with the show, and yet not jump into full waking consciousness. It is about stopping to smell the perfume and discovering that they are changing into flowers and you are in a dream. Don't Wake up! Ha Ha!

Out of Body Experience

Taking the dreaming mind for a spin arond town and dropping in on a few friends. This is the basis of astral travel. I submit that the OOBE is the entre point for all types of dream adventures.

I can relate to this all!

I have tried to harness OOBE

I have not tried Mutual Dreaming, But I am sure it is a must!!!

Dream Telepathy

Precognition

I have had both many times, sub thoughts and events throw me for a loop, more so when i try to relate to them and they happen and i dont act!

Very interesting thoughts and concepts.Big Smile

Secret to $uccess=Law of Attraction

Ellenwood,Georgia
        United States
        Member #60512
        April 21, 2008
        471 Posts
        Posted: August 13, 2008, 9:59 am - IP Logged

Tell me would you say precognition or just HUMMMMMMMMM. One night I was laying in the bed trying to catch some zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz many times before I have seen things as if I were asleep.  I had a vision of a man walking onto train tracks. Suddenly I jump up in the bed my husband ask what was wrong and I told him I just seen this older man get hit by a train, he says to me you just got in the bed and stop talking so I no you wasn't dreaming. So at this time my husband thought I was making this up. But for me it really freaked me out. So the next morning I looked up train and the number for it , went to play this number and it fell that day. but to top it off that evening my husband and I ws watching the 6:00pm news and you could not imagine what we saw. A 50ish male was hit by a train that morning less than 2 miles away from my home. So this my friend made me more aware of the things I see (paranormal) and hear, and mostly that's how I win the lotto at times. So what does that make me a freak or what.

spy153's avatar - maren

United States
          Member #28409
          December 15, 2005
          1198 Posts
          Posted: August 13, 2008, 10:11 am - IP Logged

Tell me would you say precognition or just HUMMMMMMMMM. One night I was laying in the bed trying to catch some zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz many times before I have seen things as if I were asleep.  I had a vision of a man walking onto train tracks. Suddenly I jump up in the bed my husband ask what was wrong and I told him I just seen this older man get hit by a train, he says to me you just got in the bed and stop talking so I no you wasn't dreaming. So at this time my husband thought I was making this up. But for me it really freaked me out. So the next morning I looked up train and the number for it , went to play this number and it fell that day. but to top it off that evening my husband and I ws watching the 6:00pm news and you could not imagine what we saw. A 50ish male was hit by a train that morning less than 2 miles away from my home. So this my friend made me more aware of the things I see (paranormal) and hear, and mostly that's how I win the lotto at times. So what does that make me a freak or what.

so have you noticed, as I have, that these dreams happen around a certain time of the month ?  (unless it is something big...and then it doesn't matter when it is)  Are you male or female?  I think this may make  difference. 

This is a very interesting topic to me, especially the mutual dreaming part.  Some call that "astral travel."  But that title never really summed up the meaning of it as well as mutual dreaming does to me.  I have never heard of it being called that., although I have experienced it a lot.  I don't think it is me doing it, or maybe it is, I don't know.   I know I can lay down at night and think of someone that I have personal knowledge of and we will meet in our dreams....if they are asleep at the same time too.  We can talk about it the next day., but mostly I just enjoy the experience.   Not so much to prove anything to anyone.  It's intimate and lovely.

voir-vous dans mes reves!Cool

Ellenwood,Georgia
            United States
            Member #60512
            April 21, 2008
            471 Posts
            Posted: August 13, 2008, 10:25 am - IP Logged

so have you noticed, as I have, that these dreams happen around a certain time of the month ?  (unless it is something big...and then it doesn't matter when it is)  Are you male or female?  I think this may make  difference. 

This is a very interesting topic to me, especially the mutual dreaming part.  Some call that "astral travel."  But that title never really summed up the meaning of it as well as mutual dreaming does to me.  I have never heard of it being called that., although I have experienced it a lot.  I don't think it is me doing it, or maybe it is, I don't know.   I know I can lay down at night and think of someone that I have personal knowledge of and we will meet in our dreams....if they are asleep at the same time too.  We can talk about it the next day., but mostly I just enjoy the experience.   Not so much to prove anything to anyone.  It's intimate and lovely.

Hello SPY153 I am female I notice when I do dream it is of the dead or what will happen in the near future. But I dream every night and most people don't remember dreaming at all. I have this dream journal and each night as I dream the next morning I write that dream in my journal. Or if I wake that night I will write about the dream at that moment.

spy153's avatar - maren

United States
              Member #28409
              December 15, 2005
              1198 Posts
              Posted: August 13, 2008, 10:47 am - IP Logged

Keeping a journal is a great way to remember.  But I always forget to put my journal by my bed! Lol! 

I know you didn' t ask for this, but if I may, please heed my warning....do not talk to the dead in your dreams.  I'm christian, and this is a sin.  If you are not, fine.  But I would not be a good one if I didn't tell you that.  So, I've done my part in good conscience. 

I found the important ones would make me remember them one way or another.  I've learned not to analyze every dream because some are just emotional garb working themselves out.  But yes, all have something we can learn from them. 

In keeping tabs with mine, I have noticed mine coincide when the moon is new most often.   Or, at least those are the ones that I have no trouble recalling. 

And yours are only a few days off?  I have had flashes of insight that spanned years (awake.)  They almost knock me off my feet.  But mine started like yours.

voir-vous dans mes reves!Cool

Ellenwood,Georgia
                United States
                Member #60512
                April 21, 2008
                471 Posts
                Posted: August 13, 2008, 11:15 am - IP Logged

Thanks I didn't no it was a sin to talk to the dead. But the person that I talk to the most is my MOM and the fact I miss her so much I feel that's my way of keeping her with me when she can come into my dreams and let me no certain things I so what feel thats a blessing to me.