Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 2:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

So what does this make me a FREAK or What?

Topic closed. 15 replies. Last post 8 years ago by tesha2378.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Idesire$'s avatar - Lottery-025.jpg
Ellenwood,Georgia
United States
Member #60512
April 21, 2008
471 Posts
Posted: August 13, 2008, 10:00 am - IP Logged

Tell me would you say precognition or just HUMMMMMMMMM. One night I was laying in the bed trying to catch some zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz many times before I have seen things as if I were asleep.  I had a vision of a man walking onto train tracks. Suddenly I jump up in the bed my husband ask what was wrong and I told him I just seen this older man get hit by a train, he says to me you just got in the bed and stop talking so I no you wasn't dreaming. So at this time my husband thought I was making this up. But for me it really freaked me out. So the next morning I looked up train and the number for it , went to play this number and it fell that day. but to top it off that evening my husband and I ws watching the 6:00pm news and you could not imagine what we saw. A 50ish male was hit by a train that morning less than 2 miles away from my home. So this my friend made me more aware of the things I see (paranormal) and hear, and mostly that's how I win the lotto at times. So what does that make me a freak or what.

chippie's avatar - Lottery-064.jpg

Bahamas
    Member #31284
    January 27, 2006
    8962 Posts
    Posted: August 13, 2008, 10:10 am - IP Logged

Tell me would you say precognition or just HUMMMMMMMMM. One night I was laying in the bed trying to catch some zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz many times before I have seen things as if I were asleep.  I had a vision of a man walking onto train tracks. Suddenly I jump up in the bed my husband ask what was wrong and I told him I just seen this older man get hit by a train, he says to me you just got in the bed and stop talking so I no you wasn't dreaming. So at this time my husband thought I was making this up. But for me it really freaked me out. So the next morning I looked up train and the number for it , went to play this number and it fell that day. but to top it off that evening my husband and I ws watching the 6:00pm news and you could not imagine what we saw. A 50ish male was hit by a train that morning less than 2 miles away from my home. So this my friend made me more aware of the things I see (paranormal) and hear, and mostly that's how I win the lotto at times. So what does that make me a freak or what.

Morning Interesting

1. Win the lotto at times? Over here in The Bahamas that mean the mega bucks....did you mean pick 3 and pick 4 I can relate to that.

2. I dont consider you to be a freak at all, you just have the 'power' of vision, just try not to freak yourself out when things like that

happen.

Ellenwood,Georgia
      United States
      Member #60512
      April 21, 2008
      471 Posts
      Posted: August 13, 2008, 10:18 am - IP Logged

Thanks Chippie I really needed to hear that I was speaking of the pic 3 & 4. Some time I may have four numbers out of the pick 5 or the Fantasy 5 here in Georgia.

chippie's avatar - Lottery-064.jpg

Bahamas
        Member #31284
        January 27, 2006
        8962 Posts
        Posted: August 13, 2008, 10:23 am - IP Logged

Thanks Chippie I really needed to hear that I was speaking of the pic 3 & 4. Some time I may have four numbers out of the pick 5 or the Fantasy 5 here in Georgia.

Thats great, are you not able to collect a little something for 4 out of 5 numbers?

I also have dreams from time to time where I think people (family members) are

trying to help me out with $$money$$ but sometimes the dreams are not clear

and I have to figure them out for myself, which I am normally able to do.

I always say "Listen to your dreams"

I dont dream everyday but I am thankful when I do dream.

I may not see the actual person in the dream but sometimes I hear them

talking to me from a distance.

Ellenwood,Georgia
          United States
          Member #60512
          April 21, 2008
          471 Posts
          Posted: August 13, 2008, 10:28 am - IP Logged

Do you meditate at all? If not you may want to start for about 30min a day if you can. I found that helps a lot with dreams.

NBey6's avatar - pyramid
            $$ Notaphilist $$

United States
            Member #4290
            April 9, 2004
            16410 Posts
            Posted: August 13, 2008, 10:35 am - IP Logged

No, Idesire$, you are not a freak or what? Your Creator has given you a marvelous gift and you probably just need to relax, easy for me to say when you have disturbing visions like that, but, go with the flow. You can help others' with that gift, as well as yourself.

Peace be unto you!!

Blue Angel

I am a money magnet. 

Clover Thumbs Up 

Ellenwood,Georgia
              United States
              Member #60512
              April 21, 2008
              471 Posts
              Posted: August 13, 2008, 11:07 am - IP Logged

No, Idesire$, you are not a freak or what? Your Creator has given you a marvelous gift and you probably just need to relax, easy for me to say when you have disturbing visions like that, but, go with the flow. You can help others' with that gift, as well as yourself.

Peace be unto you!!

Blue Angel

thanks NBEY6 I no I need to relax and go with the flow. THANKS again

Renae's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg

Bahamas
                Member #2394
                September 27, 2003
                323 Posts
                Posted: August 13, 2008, 12:29 pm - IP Logged

U have a special gift!  Im similar with visions but dont see numbers very clear. 

I'm IN it to WIN IT ALL....Party

Ellenwood,Georgia
                  United States
                  Member #60512
                  April 21, 2008
                  471 Posts
                  Posted: August 13, 2008, 12:43 pm - IP Logged

U have a special gift!  Im similar with visions but dont see numbers very clear. 

Thanks Maybe we should send each other private messages so we both can learn from each other.

Ellenwood,Georgia
                    United States
                    Member #60512
                    April 21, 2008
                    471 Posts
                    Posted: August 13, 2008, 4:19 pm - IP Logged

I was entering numbers at my data entry job, then all of a sudden someone or something touched me on my shoulder turn to look no one there. But once I turned back around to look at the screen I noticed the three numbers and played them for pick and won a box hit. So now that I have start to meditate more things come to me more. 

Ellenwood,Georgia
                      United States
                      Member #60512
                      April 21, 2008
                      471 Posts
                      Posted: August 18, 2008, 10:03 am - IP Logged

Thanks to everyone who has mention the great gift I have. Thankyou so much

Griffin GA
                        United States
                        Member #47482
                        November 6, 2006
                        76 Posts
                        Posted: August 31, 2008, 11:55 pm - IP Logged

What a great gift!!!I wish I had more gifts like that.  Help someone with what you have.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                          Member #14
                          November 9, 2001
                          31334 Posts
                          Posted: September 1, 2008, 12:10 am - IP Logged

You've been blessed with a gift.  Go with it.

love to nibble those micey feet.

four4me's avatar - gate1
                            MD
                            United States
                            Member #1701
                            June 18, 2003
                            8358 Posts
                            Posted: September 1, 2008, 12:25 am - IP Logged
                            You had what is referred to as a premonition. They can happen once in a while to lots of people. For many different reasons, like if a mother sends her child to the park and he falls down she senses before it happens that something has gone wrong or is gone wrong. Also know as a gut feeling. If they happen on a consistent basis it could be a gift or in some instances a heightened sense of awareness bought on by a medical condition.

Here are some references to premonitions.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
                              germantown md
                              United States
                              Member #64543
                              August 31, 2008
                              3771 Posts
                              Posted: September 1, 2008, 2:28 am - IP Logged

US FlagNo Pity!I Agree!    GUESS WHAT TO HELL WITH ALL THIS LETS GET MD CRANKING NBEY6 GOT US STRAIGHT WHAT U GOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE MY HEAVY HITTERS AT LETS DO THIS.MARYLAND IS CALLING WHATS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    FREAK? I DOUBT IT.YOU THE SH!! .LOL.