Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 2:47 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

if you can really pick numbers and win the lottery.

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Jani Norman.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #21778
September 14, 2005
17 Posts
Posted: August 13, 2008, 2:03 pm - IP Logged

i need your help,winning the lottery,i live in atlanta georgia,i play cash 3/ cash 4/ fantasy five/ winforlife/ and mega millions/ i want to win a lottery jackpot from mega millions.please can someone really help with the lottery here in my city and state of atlanta georgia,if so let's keep in touch.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23267 Posts
    Posted: August 13, 2008, 2:08 pm - IP Logged

i need your help,winning the lottery,i live in atlanta georgia,i play cash 3/ cash 4/ fantasy five/ winforlife/ and mega millions/ i want to win a lottery jackpot from mega millions.please can someone really help with the lottery here in my city and state of atlanta georgia,if so let's keep in touch.

There is lots of help available for every game. 

If you are looking for numbers to play in a specific game, please check the Predictions board for the state (for example Georgia's is http://www.lotterypost.com/predictions-state.asp?s=GA, or simply select Predictions by State > Georgia from the Predictions menu) and the forum for that game (for example, the Pick 3 forum for Pick 3 games).

If you are looking for Mystical help, please post specific question in this forum so that people have an idea of where to start.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
      Chief Bottle Washer
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #1
      May 31, 2000
      23267 Posts
      Posted: August 13, 2008, 2:16 pm - IP Logged

I have deleted and/or locked the MANY duplicate posts you have made with the exact same wording.  Please do not do that, it is against the rules to double-post.

The reason nobody is responding is because of the description I posted in my last note:

1. There are many, many numbers available already in many places, so people have already provided that help.
      2. You are asking way too broad of a question.  Make your questions very specific (not just "help me!").  For example, "I am looking for a good third number to play with the pair "1-2", and I had a dream about potatos last night."

Check the State Lottery Report Card
      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
      Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Stew12's avatar - bad egg-64x64.png
        CT
        United States
        Member #61398
        May 21, 2008
        781 Posts
        Posted: August 13, 2008, 2:25 pm - IP Logged

na na na na na na na....  2-15-26-48-49 +16

four4me's avatar - gate1
          MD
          United States
          Member #1701
          June 18, 2003
          8362 Posts
          Posted: August 13, 2008, 2:37 pm - IP Logged

think about what your saying........... how can anyone know what numbers will be drawn before they draw the numbers.

If people had inside information as to what numbers were going to be drawn then the games would have to be fixed which they aren't.

This site is about people helping other people in the form of creative thinking like  for instance someone might say 356 hasn't come out boxed or straight in 4 months. Well that means its possibly due. Someone else might say 143 follows 346 and so on.

no body knows what the next numbers going to be silly.

But there are calculated guesses. Some paper and pencil systems that might produce a few wins from time to time. Etc.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
            Jani Norman's avatar - fiftyways
            OHIO
            United States
            Member #4164
            March 27, 2004
            14586 Posts
            Posted: August 13, 2008, 3:24 pm - IP Logged

I did a google search on psychics for you maybe,if you do this it would help you find some of those free ones out there....

===================================

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=psychics&btnG=Google+Search

=====================================

trying to help you out, but when all is said and done, your best psychic is your own intuition.... you already, as they sometimes say have the answers you are searching for.... just don't realize it yet.....

===========================================

"I am what I am by the grace of God."

Kitfany

http://www.ohiolottery.com/