Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 6:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Massive dream book selection available!

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 8 years ago by Idesire$.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
Chief Bottle Washer
New Jersey
United States
Member #1
May 31, 2000
23273 Posts
Posted: August 13, 2008, 2:50 pm - IP Logged

I have added a new section to the Lottery Post Book Store for dream-related books.

There is a huge selection available, including hard-to-find books, as well as hand-picked selections (lists) available from subject-matter enthusiasts.

To see the dream books section, first click the Lottery Post Book Store link on the left side of this page, then click Dream Books in the right-most column of the store.  (Where it shows the different sections of the store.)

There is all the usual detail available for every book, including in-depth book descriptions and reader reviews.

All shopping can be done from within the store (no need to go to another web site) including adding items to, or modifying items in, your shopping cart.

When you're ready to checkout, the payment is handled by Amazon, and all the books are shipped from Amazon, which in my opinion is the absolute best book fulfillment company out there, bar none.

So if you have purchased something from Amazon.com in the past, all your account info with them can be used without modification.

I will continue to add sections to the Book Store if there is demand for it, so feel free to send me suggestions.

Also, feel free to send me feedback about the new Dream Books section, and/or the Book Store in general.

Enjoy!

Check the State Lottery Report Card
What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Idesire$'s avatar - Lottery-025.jpg
    Ellenwood,Georgia
    United States
    Member #60512
    April 21, 2008
    471 Posts
    Posted: August 13, 2008, 4:27 pm - IP Logged