Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 12:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do you know how to detect numbers to play?

Topic closed. 30 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Idesire$.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Idesire$'s avatar - Lottery-025.jpg
Ellenwood,Georgia
United States
Member #60512
April 21, 2008
471 Posts
Posted: August 18, 2008, 10:19 am - IP Logged

Detect

2 : to discover or determine the existence, presence, or fact of

Most of the time the daily hits or right in front of us. Have you ever had a car pull out in front of you, instead of getting upset write the tag number down and play it for a hit. Have you ever had a number show up on your caller id and really didn't want to talk to anyone, play it. Play the numbers on your receipt in the grocery-store of your total. Just do it play numbers that make you say awwwwwww that looks like a good hit. Post your experience and let LP members know you can win with everyday numbers. I went to my local store and my total was $7.12  played this total boxed and won 40.00bucks. 

we;reallwinners's avatar - praying hands.jpg

United States
    Member #12416
    March 13, 2005
    564 Posts
    Posted: August 18, 2008, 11:00 am - IP Logged

Detect

Most of the time the daily hits or right in front of us. Have you ever had a car pull out in front of you, instead of getting upset write the tag number down and play it for a hit. Have you ever had a number show up on your caller id and really didn't want to talk to anyone, play it. Play the numbers on your receipt in the grocery-store of your total. Just do it play numbers that make you say awwwwwww that looks like a good hit. Post your experience and let LP members know you can win with everyday numbers. I went to my local store and my total was $7.12  played this total boxed and won 40.00bucks. 

Thumbs Up

Great idea!!!!!!!!Party

Hiding Behind Computerbe vewyvewy quiet, WewHuntingNumbers

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19900 Posts
      Posted: August 18, 2008, 11:19 am - IP Logged

Ditto!!

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

four4me's avatar - gate1
        MD
        United States
        Member #1701
        June 18, 2003
        8393 Posts
        Posted: August 18, 2008, 11:36 am - IP Logged

Your odometer mileage number is also a good source for you pick 3 or 4 number the front 3 the back 3 or the front 4 or back 4 digits.

And because it constantly changes on the back side you don't get stuck playing a number because it's always changing unless your vehicle just sits in the driveway or garage.

Look at this number before you get your tickets and if you have a buck or two play it straight and boxed.

Worked for me a couple times. Good luck.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
          Ellenwood,Georgia
          United States
          Member #60512
          April 21, 2008
          471 Posts
          Posted: August 18, 2008, 11:46 am - IP Logged

Great idea!

hot mama's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
            long, island
            Bahamas
            Member #62181
            June 20, 2008
            3681 Posts
            Posted: August 19, 2008, 9:12 pm - IP Logged

Detect

you so right last night a car pulled out in front of me and the l. plate was 1958 was suppose to play it and did not been loosing so much and money tight  could kick myself came stright

JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
              Connecticut
              United States
              Member #61623
              May 29, 2008
              20581 Posts
              Posted: August 19, 2008, 9:17 pm - IP Logged

Funny you should post this and I'm gonna find out tommorrow how I did,but I used numbers I see everyday at work for tommorrows LP plays.I do the bills for our receiving department and just for the hell of it I jotted a bunch down on paper to see how they play out.What's nice is when you have a number in your head and everywhere you go or look you see it.Then it eventually comes in.It's happened a handful of times for me but boy is it a vindication!

Ellenwood,Georgia
                United States
                Member #60512
                April 21, 2008
                471 Posts
                Posted: August 20, 2008, 8:19 am - IP Logged

you so right last night a car pulled out in front of me and the l. plate was 1958 was suppose to play it and did not been loosing so much and money tight  could kick myself came stright

Don't worry it will happen again trust me...Just laugh about it if it's for you , you will recieve it.

Ellenwood,Georgia
                  United States
                  Member #60512
                  April 21, 2008
                  471 Posts
                  Posted: August 20, 2008, 8:20 am - IP Logged

Funny you should post this and I'm gonna find out tommorrow how I did,but I used numbers I see everyday at work for tommorrows LP plays.I do the bills for our receiving department and just for the hell of it I jotted a bunch down on paper to see how they play out.What's nice is when you have a number in your head and everywhere you go or look you see it.Then it eventually comes in.It's happened a handful of times for me but boy is it a vindication!

JonnyBgood07 you will be amazed on how many will fall from your list of numbers, maybe the Mega games.

hot mama's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
                    long, island
                    Bahamas
                    Member #62181
                    June 20, 2008
                    3681 Posts
                    Posted: August 20, 2008, 9:47 am - IP Logged

Don't worry it will happen again trust me...Just laugh about it if it's for you , you will recieve it.

i sure hope so

North Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #63185
                      July 21, 2008
                      254 Posts
                      Posted: August 20, 2008, 10:37 am - IP Logged

that's old, and peple been doing that for years , license plates, a bill due, reciept from foods etc....

Ellenwood,Georgia
                        United States
                        Member #60512
                        April 21, 2008
                        471 Posts
                        Posted: August 20, 2008, 12:53 pm - IP Logged

that's old, and peple been doing that for years , license plates, a bill due, reciept from foods etc....

Yeah it is but how many times have you hit from it. The key is are you a true lottery player; meaning that do you no a good number when you see one.hhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmLOL

longisldchinese's avatar - beargoogle

Bahamas
                          Member #60184
                          April 8, 2008
                          1289 Posts
                          Posted: August 20, 2008, 1:17 pm - IP Logged

Yeah it is but how many times have you hit from it. The key is are you a true lottery player; meaning that do you no a good number when you see one.hhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmLOL

i FIND that the same numbers come over and over every month or if not every month, every other month.

Im thinking that if I see for e.g. 457 in April, in June and also July, am deffintately going with that come August!. And I've noticing that most of these numbers are just falling over and over EVery Month!!!!!!!!!!

diva060's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg
                            Nassau
                            Bahamas
                            Member #47867
                            November 29, 2006
                            230 Posts
                            Posted: August 20, 2008, 1:24 pm - IP Logged

wow i been saying the same thing too u no sometime last week I went to the meat mart and my momb bill was $6.32 and trust me its was my lil niece's bday last wednesday I caught the032 earlier straight and came back and played 236 for that evening in the 3 houses and wow it came out as 236 last week wednesday in florida.

but for Longisldchinese...these number do repeat every monthor month after cuz when my cuz caught that 023 last month on the 23 it was her bday then and she turned 23 too I was so depressedcuz I bout it but it came in wrong house, I said ok this number coming again and trust me I wazs really luck last week wednesday and what a coincidence that 023 fell last month 07.23.08 on a wednesday and I cam back caught it again032   last wednesday 08.13.08.

Ellenwood,Georgia
                              United States
                              Member #60512
                              April 21, 2008
                              471 Posts
                              Posted: August 20, 2008, 1:42 pm - IP Logged

i FIND that the same numbers come over and over every month or if not every month, every other month.

Im thinking that if I see for e.g. 457 in April, in June and also July, am deffintately going with that come August!. And I've noticing that most of these numbers are just falling over and over EVery Month!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah they do and you some time they will use the flip flop method or shall I say the vis-versa.