Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:25 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery Odds

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Think.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
southgate
United States
Member #55443
October 1, 2007
10 Posts
Posted: August 18, 2008, 10:13 pm - IP Logged

Say,  I have been playing the 3 digit game in the state of Michigan 2 bucks a day....(approx) for some time now...Seems I like to randomly pick my numbers through various methods, sometimes even using the lottery machine to do an easy pick. The way I do it is dollar straight and a dollar boxed unless my random number comes up with a double in it then I wheel it for a dollar which is 3 bucks but if it falls I will have a sure $500.   

It is starting to piss me off because it seems I havn't won in a quadrillion years...not sure..but it seemed I use to win a little more offen than this....its driving me crazy...

Any ideas...suggestions...thoughts... at one time I was on a kick to try to find a computer animated simulator to simulate the 3 digit game like the one on tv when they do the drawings but couldn't find one.

I sure miss the pickpattern web site. That was the site I used to win my last winning and now the site is no longer running for some reason..

Is there a best way to play the 3 digit number here in Michigan????   Maybe I need to stick to one number instead of doing random ones..although I thought someone said it didn't matter....

hmmmm??? still contemplating and trying...

Thanks for any input or suggestions....

Have a great day!!

JD

United States
    Member #1826
    July 11, 2003
    2645 Posts
    Posted: August 18, 2008, 10:38 pm - IP Logged

Well, the odds of winning on a 6-way box is 1 in 167, and it's even longer for straight plays and boxed doubles. If you're looking for the culprit for your losing streak, that's it, you have to beat long odds to win anything. But if it helps at all, the few times you do win, you win big.

(insert signature here)

United States
      Member #17555
      June 22, 2005
      5582 Posts
      Posted: August 18, 2008, 10:48 pm - IP Logged

Click your heels three times and say " Hummenna, Hummenna, Hummenna...

It works everytime.

New Mexico
        United States
        Member #58526
        February 18, 2008
        683 Posts
        Posted: August 18, 2008, 10:53 pm - IP Logged

You can check out this system and see if fits your playing style and budget:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/178451

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
          Zeta Reticuli Star System
          United States
          Member #30470
          January 17, 2006
          10347 Posts
          Posted: August 19, 2008, 10:48 am - IP Logged

domain01

"it is starting to piss me off because it seems I havn't won in aquadrillion years...not sure..but it seemed I use to win a little moreoffen than this....its driving me crazy..."

There is not a bet in all of gambling that we, the players, are suppossed to win. The house always has the edge or it wouldn't be booking the action.

In some table games there are bets where the house edge isn't that great but people still get clobbered trying to beat those games....

In sports betting you have to lay 11 to win 10 whether you're betting the favorite or the underdog....and if you have the favorite they have to cover the spread.

Baseball is a litle different because it's a money line and not point spreads, but that alters the 11 to win 10, sometimes it's 30 to win 10.

Any expectation of a win in lotteries is dreaming and that's all there is to it.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Think's avatar - lightbulb
            Marquette, MI
            United States
            Member #20541
            August 20, 2005
            705 Posts
            Posted: August 19, 2008, 10:34 pm - IP Logged

Say,  I have been playing the 3 digit game in the state of Michigan 2 bucks a day....(approx) for some time now...Seems I like to randomly pick my numbers through various methods, sometimes even using the lottery machine to do an easy pick. The way I do it is dollar straight and a dollar boxed unless my random number comes up with a double in it then I wheel it for a dollar which is 3 bucks but if it falls I will have a sure $500.   

It is starting to piss me off because it seems I havn't won in a quadrillion years...not sure..but it seemed I use to win a little more offen than this....its driving me crazy...

Any ideas...suggestions...thoughts... at one time I was on a kick to try to find a computer animated simulator to simulate the 3 digit game like the one on tv when they do the drawings but couldn't find one.

I sure miss the pickpattern web site. That was the site I used to win my last winning and now the site is no longer running for some reason..

Is there a best way to play the 3 digit number here in Michigan????   Maybe I need to stick to one number instead of doing random ones..although I thought someone said it didn't matter....

hmmmm??? still contemplating and trying...

Thanks for any input or suggestions....

Have a great day!!

JD

Play 10 bucks once every 5 days and play 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 for either the first, second, or third digit and pick whatever you want for the other two