Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 1:41 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I won in Tennessee

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 8 years ago by psykomo.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #60337
April 14, 2008
153 Posts
Posted: August 22, 2008, 1:07 am - IP Logged

It was 2.20 on my way to work,I stopped in at the local convience store for a fountain drink as I do every day.     And I   had no intension to buy a scratch off because I have'nt in months and so proud of myself,,,Now remember I live in Tennessee so that should tell you why I have'nt played in so long.....So at the check out I looked up at the very colorful box and said I'll take one of those big orange tickets......Why I dont know.but I did.I went to the truck and told my boyfriend to scratch this,,,,lol....Well you know what I got?    Two ten dollars,OHHHH my gosh I won something...It gave me gas I thought I would  crap    my pants on this one,,,I told him  needed a cold rag.   I will cash it tomorrow for groceries,,,I was lucky in Tennessee today,,,,,,,,,Cheryl

cv844's avatar - Lottery-049.jpg
    texas
    United States
    Member #4689
    May 17, 2004
    4121 Posts
    Posted: August 22, 2008, 1:29 am - IP Logged

Wtg ,  I hope that you have many winnings in the future. Good luck.

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
      Member #9517
      December 10, 2004
      1272 Posts
      Posted: August 22, 2008, 5:02 am - IP Logged

Nice to hear. I'll give you five stars for the happiness of just winning.

Personally I'll wait with crapping my pants until I win at least 100,000 dollars.

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
        Member #4877
        May 30, 2004
        5113 Posts
        Posted: August 22, 2008, 9:08 pm - IP Logged

It was 2.20 on my way to work,I stopped in at the local convience store for a fountain drink as I do every day.     And I   had no intension to buy a scratch off because I have'nt in months and so proud of myself,,,Now remember I live in Tennessee so that should tell you why I have'nt played in so long.....So at the check out I looked up at the very colorful box and said I'll take one of those big orange tickets......Why I dont know.but I did.I went to the truck and told my boyfriend to scratch this,,,,lol....Well you know what I got?    Two ten dollars,OHHHH my gosh I won something...It gave me gas I thought I would  crap    my pants on this one,,,I told him  needed a cold rag.   I will cash it tomorrow for groceries,,,I was lucky in Tennessee today,,,,,,,,,Cheryl

Jack-in-the-Box>>>>>>>>>>>>congrat'$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

LOL    >>>>>>>>>>>>UR on a  ROLL$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

PSYKOMO