Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Truly Random

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Coin Toss.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Nino224's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg
Miami
United States
Member #62793
July 9, 2008
673 Posts
Posted: August 24, 2008, 4:15 am - IP Logged

I usually don't buy my fantasy 5 qp's at any place that's already sold a winner. I check first on the website.

Well, not only did the Publix in my neighborhood where I DON't buy my tix sell it's 6th winner in 5 years on Tuesday (187K), they sold another one (74K) three days later!!!

DAMMIT!!!

"...a chance to push everything aside, the circumstances that've controlled our lives, and do it our way now. Good, bad or otherwise. You'll maybe get lost in it, tied up in it a little bit, but if you work your way through that the real you shows up, I think. Maybe what's at your core deep down, maybe that comes out. Maybe that's what it's about." Mike Pace 

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
    Zeta Reticuli Star System
    United States
    Member #30470
    January 17, 2006
    10354 Posts
    Posted: August 24, 2008, 8:23 am - IP Logged

Nino224

"I usually don't buy my fantasy 5 qp's at any place that's already sold a winner. I check first on the website."

Why would you possibly do that? There's a stretch in Wisconsin called the "Lucky mile" or "Golden mile" or something where some stores have sold multiple jackpot winners.

You might want to rethink that approach.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Raven62's avatar - binary
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #17843
      June 28, 2005
      49835 Posts
      Posted: August 24, 2008, 8:33 am - IP Logged

I Agree!

Time to Wake Up: And Smell the Coffee!

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh
        Indiana
        United States
        Member #48725
        January 7, 2007
        1955 Posts
        Posted: August 24, 2008, 11:09 am - IP Logged

It doesn't make a difference where you buy the ticket. Going out of your way just to buy from a store that hasn't sold a winner is too big of a hassle. Just play where it's most convenient.

Gonna win.Big Smile

Miami
          United States
          Member #62793
          July 9, 2008
          673 Posts
          Posted: August 24, 2008, 11:32 pm - IP Logged

I don't know what it's like where you live, but in Florida rarely does a retailer sell more than one winner in the Fantasy 5, Mega Money or Lotto games. It happens, but not that often.

"...a chance to push everything aside, the circumstances that've controlled our lives, and do it our way now. Good, bad or otherwise. You'll maybe get lost in it, tied up in it a little bit, but if you work your way through that the real you shows up, I think. Maybe what's at your core deep down, maybe that comes out. Maybe that's what it's about." Mike Pace 

Miami
            United States
            Member #62793
            July 9, 2008
            673 Posts
            Posted: August 24, 2008, 11:34 pm - IP Logged

Do a little research and get back to me.

Go to flalottery.com; click on Downloads and go from there. The proof is in black and white.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19831 Posts
              Posted: August 24, 2008, 11:42 pm - IP Logged

I don't know what it's like where you live, but in Florida rarely does a retailer sell more than one winner in the Fantasy 5, Mega Money or Lotto games. It happens, but not that often.

In Ohio rarely does a retailer sell a jackpot winning ticket to a player who has already won a jackpot.  Does that mean that once a player wins a jackpot he should avoid going back to the retailer where he bought the winning ticket?

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
                Idaho
                United States
                Member #56506
                November 21, 2007
                6537 Posts
                Posted: August 25, 2008, 1:16 am - IP Logged

To me it doesn't matter where one buys their lottery ticket, it's having the right numbers that count.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                  Zeta Reticuli Star System
                  United States
                  Member #30470
                  January 17, 2006
                  10354 Posts
                  Posted: August 25, 2008, 9:34 am - IP Logged

Do a little research and get back to me.

Go to flalottery.com; click on Downloads and go from there. The proof is in black and white.

You're in Miami, just play your tickets at any Publix.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.