Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:50 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The great escape can someone help with this please.

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 8 years ago by lilthing.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Reesas1's avatar - 20206 509172959107973_1194497444_n.jpg
Nassau
Bahamas
Member #49847
February 17, 2007
2408 Posts
Posted: August 29, 2008, 9:42 am - IP Logged

Men holding us behind bars they had guns. There was someone I knew there who helped me escape so one day we went running for our morning jog. The friend and I ran left the lace trotted over the mountain and swam through the rushing river. After crossing the river we ran again cause the men started shooting at us and we got to a tall gate I climbed up and pulled the other person over by thier hands and I climbed over the men tried to climb over but then I saw a place looked like a base and a woman came and unlocked the door for me and we both passed through and we escaped. 

Luck your finally here, do your thing Lady.... Thumbs Up

Jani Norman's avatar - fiftyways
    OHIO
    United States
    Member #4164
    March 27, 2004
    14586 Posts
    Posted: August 29, 2008, 10:25 am - IP Logged

Men holding us behind bars they had guns. There was someone I knew there who helped me escape so one day we went running for our morning jog. The friend and I ran left the lace trotted over the mountain and swam through the rushing river. After crossing the river we ran again cause the men started shooting at us and we got to a tall gate I climbed up and pulled the other person over by thier hands and I climbed over the men tried to climb over but then I saw a place looked like a base and a woman came and unlocked the door for me and we both passed through and we escaped. 

Escape
    ======
    To dream that you escape from jail or some place of confinement, signifies your need to escape from a restrictive situation or attitude. On the other hand, it may mean that you are taking an escapist attitude and are refusing to face up to problems that are not going away.

To dream that you escape from injury, from an animal, or from any situation, signifies your good health and prosperity. You will experience a favorable turn of events.
    ======================================================
    Prison
    ==========
    To dream that you are in prison, signifies that you are being censored and not allowed to express yourself. 

To dream that someone else is in prison, signifies an aspect of yourself that you are unable to express freely.

To dream that you or someone is released from prison, denotes that you need to make major changes to your waking life. Eventually, you will overcome your misfortune.

(*Please also see Jail.)

====================================================
    Jail
    =======
    To dream that you are in jail, suggests that you are feeling restrained or censored in your work environment, relationship or situation in your life. You are feeling confined and suffocated.
    ====================================================
    Jailer
    ========
    To see a jailer in your dream, suggests that you are being restrained in some way, either by your own belief system or by someone
    =======================================
    ***** Here you are I hope reading about the dream helps you also.)*****

"I am what I am by the grace of God."

Kitfany

http://www.ohiolottery.com/

Reesas1's avatar - 20206 509172959107973_1194497444_n.jpg
      Nassau
      Bahamas
      Member #49847
      February 17, 2007
      2408 Posts
      Posted: August 29, 2008, 10:37 am - IP Logged

thanks so much jani.

Good luck today!!!!!!!

Luck your finally here, do your thing Lady.... Thumbs Up

blackpanther28's avatar - 637752845 m.jpg

United States
        Member #60457
        April 18, 2008
        54 Posts
        Posted: August 29, 2008, 11:47 am - IP Logged

good morning reesas1

jail >this is generally considered an unfortunate dream unless you are released in due time . friend being in jail means family happiness , a women dreaming of being in jail means must endure much suffering  >347 >718

escape > this is a straight dream that depends upon the apparent happening , if youescape from any difficulty in your dream , it meams success in your personal affairs  > 715 > 762

running > this is generally an obstacle dream , if you succeed in reaching your goal , then all will go well , but if you tire or stop running , then expect business difficulties  > 853 > 216

shooting > to shoot and miss shows some success over your difficulties > 183 > 450

river > as with all dreams of water whether of the sea a lake or a river  the meaning depends upon the clearness or muddiness or the water , to fall or jump in shows domestic worries  > 243 > 962

climbed > to find youeself climbing , unless the effort proves too great for your strenght  , still even then it shows some sort of good fortune  > 609  > 123

mountain > another dream indicating obstacles in your path . the ultimate result depends upon the circumstance . if climb to the top , all will go will al though it means hard work as unexpected difficulties will confront you > 723 > 873

friend > a good omen , for you will receive unexpected good news unless you dream that your friend are in trouble  > 129 > 156

hey you never know dreams do come true

lilthing's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
          Nassau
          Bahamas
          Member #49383
          January 29, 2007
          7304 Posts
          Posted: August 29, 2008, 12:53 pm - IP Logged

The number for clothes is 983 and 833 and in maryland they threw it as a fourball 9833 wtg!!!!

For every action, there's a reaction :-Cheers