Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Bar Code System

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 8 years ago by ICNUMBERS.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
Dallas, TX
United States
Member #60284
April 12, 2008
3856 Posts
Posted: August 30, 2008, 3:55 pm - IP Logged

Try this. Select 10 house hold product that has bar code on them, then use the first 3 and last 3 series of numbers for your pick 3 play.

Good luck!

JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
    Connecticut
    United States
    Member #61623
    May 29, 2008
    20581 Posts
    Posted: August 30, 2008, 3:57 pm - IP Logged

Funny you should mention this because I was thinking the same for Penns new game quinto

diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
      Dallas, TX
      United States
      Member #60284
      April 12, 2008
      3856 Posts
      Posted: August 30, 2008, 5:12 pm - IP Logged

hehe, yes I used this method this week, and tracked back with other states there were many hits.

Astekblue's avatar - Tarlor
        Kentucky
        United States
        Member #35086
        March 12, 2006
        10374 Posts
        Posted: August 30, 2008, 8:18 pm - IP Logged

hehe, yes I used this method this week, and tracked back with other states there were many hits.

Jonny and Diamond

I remember reading in the paper quite a few years ago, that this guy and his son , and his son's friend , stopped into  a gas station ( I think it was ) early one morning. His son bought a few tickets ,  QP's I think , and his sons friend done the same. The son's Dad ,  being old school , was standing in the background and was drinking  a small bottle of tropicana orange juice.

The son said, come on Dad and buy a couple tickets. His Dad said , I dont buy tickets....... but his son talked him into it. His son said, I will get you a couple Quick Picks......His Dad said, no....if I am gonna play, I will pick my own numbers. His son said ,  okay, what numbers do you want.

The Father looked on the back of the bottle of orange juice he was drinking and said .....these numbers........and he told his son to play those. His son just shook his head and said okay  and played them.......then his son said, give me one more bunch of numbers Dad.........his Dad said , play those again on the next ticket also. His son said , no , you dont want to do that. You have a better chance if you give me one more differant bunch of numbers. His Dad said....." No......if those first bunch of numbers are good enough for one ticket , then they will be good enough for the other ticket ". So against his better judgement , his son played them again on the second ticket........the exact same bunch of numbers.

His son and his friend walked out of the gas station, smiling and shaking their heads , thinking how old fashioned and set in his ways his Dad was.

This was on the KY. Cash Ball game .........top prize back then for all 4 numbers and the cash ball ( which is  hard to hit ) was 200,000 if I remember correct.

Well,you guessed it...the drawing came out later....and his Dad hit  all the correct numbers ( that he used off the back of the orange juice bottle ). But he had two tickets the exact same , so he won 400,000 instead of 200,000

Morrow of the story ( and it is a true story ).......is .....I reckon he showed those young whipper snappers a thing or two.

Gary

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
          Zeta Reticuli Star System
          United States
          Member #30470
          January 17, 2006
          10354 Posts
          Posted: August 30, 2008, 9:35 pm - IP Logged

All this is well and good but it still comes down to luck.

What made the guy get that bottle with those numbers on it?

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
            Member #17555
            June 22, 2005
            5582 Posts
            Posted: August 30, 2008, 11:54 pm - IP Logged

Try this. Select 10 house hold product that has bar code on them, then use the first 3 and last 3 series of numbers for your pick 3 play.

Good luck!

I tried your system, but the only product that had a bar code was the bar of soap I have. The rest of the products were shaped differently. So I'm stuck with onlt two sets of numbers.... Not a lot to work with.

That's why a lush like me could never be an attorney. I could never pass the bar....lol

ICNUMBERS's avatar - the eye.png
              Messy Michigan
              United States
              Member #64435
              August 28, 2008
              110 Posts
              Posted: August 31, 2008, 1:19 am - IP Logged

I'm fairly new with observing numbers but while observing I have found that for some reason certain telephone numbers have some type of correlation.  Say for instance the numbers on my drivers license usually follows each other or even the number on my credit cards usually follow. But what works for me the most is keeping a daily calendar. I can tell just where they should be coming from but formost I can't stay focused. Like for instance MI is leading most of their numbers with and 0 but I still will split the number.

Remember we are the decisions that we make, please take the time to educate.Stooges