Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 12:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina 9/1 - 9/30

Topic closed. 2015 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Gentlespirit.

Page 119 of 135
PrintE-mailLink
Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
North Carolina
United States
Member #59855
March 29, 2008
31865 Posts
Posted: September 26, 2008, 3:48 pm - IP Logged

341 cross the state line today from VA to NC and did a flip 143.

I thought you might like to know that there is a man on the Dr. Phil Show right now that is suing the Va. lottery....I wonder if what he's talking about it going on in NC...go quick and turn on your TV.

North Carolina
    United States
    Member #59855
    March 29, 2008
    31865 Posts
    Posted: September 26, 2008, 3:50 pm - IP Logged

I'd be happy too if I won, so enjoy your happiness!!! You aren't hardly getting on anybody's nerves!!!

Here's your party!!! PartyPartyBananaBananaParty

I can't throw a nice party like Hotmama can...maybe she'll throw you a nice one if she signs in tonight!!! She has that piano man!!! Smiley

Thanks you throw a great party...go turn on Dr. Phil....hurry.

North Carolina
      United States
      Member #4313
      April 11, 2004
      2389 Posts
      Posted: September 26, 2008, 4:02 pm - IP Logged

Thanks you throw a great party...go turn on Dr. Phil....hurry.

I'm not a Dr. Phil fan, and I didn't know what channel. I probably was too late after I read this post.

Did he win the lawsuit????

Gentlespirit
      'Be Loving and Peaceful'Blue Angel

blksaint1's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
        concord n.c.
        United States
        Member #23761
        October 16, 2005
        3570 Posts
        Posted: September 26, 2008, 4:08 pm - IP Logged

congrat to all that hit my sweet #it been good to me 3x  lol eve

trulyblessed's avatar - yocco
          Durham, North Carolina
          United States
          Member #58710
          February 23, 2008
          6882 Posts
          Posted: September 26, 2008, 4:37 pm - IP Logged

Well, I'll be day-um!!!! Puke

My thoughts exactly GS!!!!! Ughhh that was the first number I thought about this morning b/c of the 193. Went to play and forgot all about it. I said it earlier this month but that mirror line is kicking butt and taking names. I'm not hating so congrats to Blksaint, Vergie and anyone else that caught that number. Vergie whatever you doing right I need some of it today!!!

Raven62's avatar - binary
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #17843
            June 28, 2005
            50957 Posts
            Posted: September 26, 2008, 4:39 pm - IP Logged

Winning Number For Friday Midday is: 143

Congrats To The Daytime Winners! Thumbs Up

OEO-LLL v254 Sum=08

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

North Carolina
              United States
              Member #59855
              March 29, 2008
              31865 Posts
              Posted: September 26, 2008, 4:40 pm - IP Logged

I'm not a Dr. Phil fan, and I didn't know what channel. I probably was too late after I read this post.

Did he win the lawsuit????

My ears perked up when I heard them talking about the lottery...the suit is still pending. 

He is saying that the Va. lottery is indicating that the big prize on a scratch card is still available when they knew all of the big prizes had already been won....it's common knowledge when someone wins a big prize as it's on the lottery web page so all you have to do is check it out yourself as they post all of the big winners.

The man that is suing works with statistics in his job so knows that pretty well and kept up with it over a good period of time.  He and his lawyer were on the show.  If anything comes of it I'm sure it will be in the news section of our site here at the lottery forum.

He gave an example with a deck of cards and dealing them out like an Ace was a winner (hypothetical)...so when all of the aces were gone he said they were still saying they were still available to win and they still printed new rolls of that ticket for sale knowing that had happened.

Sorry to be talking too much about this on this pick 3 forum here but since I got excited and posted to go watch it I felt like I should explain if anyone one else read it....just keep reading the news section on the home page of our forum and if anything happens you will see it....it just made me wonder if NC may be doing the same thing....not saying they are but just wondering.

Good luck to all for tonight for pick 3!..See Ya!

Durham, North Carolina
                United States
                Member #58710
                February 23, 2008
                6882 Posts
                Posted: September 26, 2008, 4:41 pm - IP Logged

Thanks!..I sure hope I'm not getting on anyone's nerves for showing I'm happy to win again.

Nope b/c when my number hits I'm not backing up the Uhaul like AVLM. I want cruiseship to put mine in and I'm gonna party loud and hard... ha ha....Darn pet numbers will break ya I tell ya. CB know bout that. We got two of my most illusive pets every!!!!

WTG Ladee aka Thelma for hitting the big one today too!!!!

North Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #59855
                  March 29, 2008
                  31865 Posts
                  Posted: September 26, 2008, 4:44 pm - IP Logged

Nope b/c when my number hits I'm not backing up the Uhaul like AVLM. I want cruiseship to put mine in and I'm gonna party loud and hard... ha ha....Darn pet numbers will break ya I tell ya. CB know bout that. We got two of my most illusive pets every!!!!

WTG Ladee aka Thelma for hitting the big one today too!!!!

Great then I won't ever worry about it again!...I just get so thrilled when I win that I usually give myself a party before anyone else has time to........lol 

I have played my 4 pet numbers for a long time and 3 of them have won for me and I'm still waiting for 159 to win.....219 179 & 189 have hit for me but I'm so paranoid about them hitting again I still play them every day.

Durham, North Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #58710
                    February 23, 2008
                    6882 Posts
                    Posted: September 26, 2008, 4:48 pm - IP Logged

Great then I won't ever worry about it again!...I just get so thrilled when I win that I usually give myself a party before anyone else has time to........lol 

I have played my 4 pet numbers for a long time and 3 of them have won for me and I'm still waiting for 159 to win.....219 179 & 189 have hit for me but I'm so paranoid about them hitting again I still play them every day.

The day after 011 hit 219 was the follower in the LB. You forgot to play it that day. I told you to go play it. It hit that night and I caught the motherload. It pays to keep them in. But the way I play mine is killing me..lol..The moment I let it go thats when it will hit, just like the 500.

North Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #59855
                      March 29, 2008
                      31865 Posts
                      Posted: September 26, 2008, 4:50 pm - IP Logged

My thoughts exactly GS!!!!! Ughhh that was the first number I thought about this morning b/c of the 193. Went to play and forgot all about it. I said it earlier this month but that mirror line is kicking butt and taking names. I'm not hating so congrats to Blksaint, Vergie and anyone else that caught that number. Vergie whatever you doing right I need some of it today!!!

Most of the times when I hit is when I go back and see what hit after the number that fell before in any order of it........I go back sometimes 6 numbers and sometimes 8 and then pick a few from them...it's the only thing that has ever worked for me though I still check out some of the other workouts especially after I have picked my numbers to see if any I have picked are in their list and a lot of the times some of them are in the TTT that wpb post.

I have a lot of workouts printed out that others have shared but it just seems that this works better for me.

I do check the V-trac a lot too and also look and see what the mirror no. of the number that hit is....I sort of gave up on the lottery bible because either I wasn't using it right or something because it just didn't help me.

plshelpme's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
                        Member #62239
                        June 21, 2008
                        24974 Posts
                        Posted: September 26, 2008, 5:02 pm - IP Logged

Thanks!..I sure hope I'm not getting on anyone's nerves for showing I'm happy to win again.

Vergie,
                        You aren't getting on my nerves at all. Because I promise you when those triples fall this weekend I am going to throw my own party as well. You normally throw yourself about 3 parties I am going to have 6 parties by myself but you all are welcome. AVLM & TB lets rent all the U-Hauls this weeknd and fill them up!!!

*pls*

North Carolina
                          United States
                          Member #59855
                          March 29, 2008
                          31865 Posts
                          Posted: September 26, 2008, 5:03 pm - IP Logged

The day after 011 hit 219 was the follower in the LB. You forgot to play it that day. I told you to go play it. It hit that night and I caught the motherload. It pays to keep them in. But the way I play mine is killing me..lol..The moment I let it go thats when it will hit, just like the 500.

I see from my records that on 6-21-2008 that 219 hit for the evening and I had it that time straight and I see where 011 hit on 6-20-08 and I did not have a hit with 011. 

Seems like I forgot to get 179 or 189 one time and one of them hit but I'd have to check my records for that too.

I have a printout of all of the numbers that have ever played since the lottery started and have hi-lighted when I won and how much.

Durham, North Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #58710
                            February 23, 2008
                            6882 Posts
                            Posted: September 26, 2008, 5:03 pm - IP Logged

Most of the times when I hit is when I go back and see what hit after the number that fell before in any order of it........I go back sometimes 6 numbers and sometimes 8 and then pick a few from them...it's the only thing that has ever worked for me though I still check out some of the other workouts especially after I have picked my numbers to see if any I have picked are in their list and a lot of the times some of them are in the TTT that wpb post.

I have a lot of workouts printed out that others have shared but it just seems that this works better for me.

I do check the V-trac a lot too and also look and see what the mirror no. of the number that hit is....I sort of gave up on the lottery bible because either I wasn't using it right or something because it just didn't help me.

Yeah I use that too the follower method, lb, and a few other things. Gotta do something to support my pets...lol...

favor4's avatar - huntres2
                              Winston Salem
                              United States
                              Member #61198
                              May 15, 2008
                              25302 Posts
                              Posted: September 26, 2008, 5:18 pm - IP Logged

Hurray!Woo Hoo! way to go winners of the 3 times a charm 143 hit today!!! September has done a "3peat" in '08 and the LP Family was ALL over itHurray!

Standing Ovation again!Hurray! And a dance from my little friendWhite BounceWhite Bounce

Good Luck this evening.  I hope to post something later.  Just had to give this

SHOUT  OUT to my family.  You are totally AWESOME!!!!

“Your winning number is not under attack.  It’s about to HIT. So Hang In There"

NOTE:  I WILL POST THE MOST RECENT HOTMAMA TWIST BASED ON MY ACCESS TO A PC; SO YOU MAY NOT SEE IT FOR EVERY DRAWING........

"It's a mistake to think we listen only with our ears.  Its much more important to listen with the mind, the eyes, the body, and the heart. Unless you truly want to understand the other person, you'll never be able to listen."  Mark Herndon

Page 119 of 135