Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:11 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina 9/1 - 9/30

Topic closed. 2015 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Gentlespirit.

Page 29 of 135
PrintE-mailLink
Raven62's avatar - binary
New Jersey
United States
Member #17843
June 28, 2005
49835 Posts
Posted: September 7, 2008, 12:09 pm - IP Logged

Congratulations to all that won last night....AVLM, Favor4, CB, Prov1, Raven & TB.....way to go!  PartyWhite BounceDrum  Guitar  Go get 'em again tonight!

Good luck to everybody! See Ya!

Congrats To Last Nights Winners! Thumbs Up

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Raven62's avatar - binary
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #17843
    June 28, 2005
    49835 Posts
    Posted: September 7, 2008, 12:17 pm - IP Logged

09/07 Nighttime:

071 182 293 304 415 526 637 748 859 960

056 167 278 389 490 501 612 723 834 945

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

MissB$'s avatar - scene sunoverlake.jpg
      Wilmington,Nc
      United States
      Member #61405
      May 21, 2008
      316 Posts
      Posted: September 7, 2008, 12:43 pm - IP Logged

Congratulation To All The Winners And Posters Of All The Recent Hits!!!!!! Keep The Hits Comming. All Of You Are Great At What You Do. So Keep On Doing What You Do And Get Paid!!!!!!

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
        Chief Bottle Washer
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #1
        May 31, 2000
        23277 Posts
        Posted: September 7, 2008, 12:43 pm - IP Logged

Hello posters on this North Carolina thread!

It was brought to my attention that there are some "All States" posts being made to the pinned topic threads that are specific to certain states (such as this one).

Please only post numbers and comments in this thread that are specific to this state.

Do not post numbers and comments here that relate to more than one state.

I will create a "more than one state" thread by month to accomodate people who calculate their number sets for more than one state.

The topic will be titled, "Multiple States: Sept. 1 thru Sept. 30".

Thank you!  Smile

Check the State Lottery Report Card
        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

hotmama's avatar - BlackArt6
          Wilmington,NC
          United States
          Member #57581
          January 11, 2008
          7661 Posts
          Posted: September 7, 2008, 12:59 pm - IP Logged

I've been looking and did a little homework...NC is missing the sums 10, 13, 22.  Missing the rootsum 4...sum 22 gives the rootsum of4...we might want to watch 499, 589, 679, 688, 778. Just something to think about.

"A good life is when you assume nothing, do more, need less, smile often, dream big, laugh a lot and realize how Blessed you are."

bettyboop.gif picture by Ikeilynn

COURAGE       

trulyblessed's avatar - yocco
            Durham, North Carolina
            United States
            Member #58710
            February 23, 2008
            6868 Posts
            Posted: September 7, 2008, 1:47 pm - IP Logged
            6-Sep
            08   277 775 040 409 096 963 750 504 033 334 404 047
            45   156 561 835 355 541 417 596 964 187 879 776 766
            89   308 088 408 240 107 071 724 224 371 717 002 027

WTG WPB..that top line is the truth...I don't know why I keep missing it!!!!

Lovies

a$VeryLuckyMan's avatar - spherewall
              Summerfield NC
              United States
              Member #61736
              June 2, 2008
              3714 Posts
              Posted: September 7, 2008, 1:57 pm - IP Logged

I've been looking and did a little homework...NC is missing the sums 10, 13, 22.  Missing the rootsum 4...sum 22 gives the rootsum of4...we might want to watch 499, 589, 679, 688, 778. Just something to think about.

Thanks hotmama, I have been doing alot with sums lately as well, it has really helped me to "fine tune" my picks.  What time period are you basing your "missing sums" on?  22 sum hit 3 draws ago with 859, so do you base it off it has only hit once in the last so many draws???

I am on top of 13 sum, I am playing all the 13 sum #'s until they hit esp the doubles right now, all exact (they are 049, 058, 067, 139, 148, 157, 166, 229, 238, 247, 256, 337, 346, 355, and 445)

I especially like the 166, x66, x61, x16 are ALL MISSING BACK PAIRS!!! X66 HASN'T HIT SINCE 5-01-08 and it is a popular back pair historically in other pick 3 venues.

The other one i like is 229, x29 has been in my systems for a couple of weeks now, and x29 is a missing back pair, last drawn on 4-11-08.

Thanks in advance for your response!!!! Good to have you back, and I am glad you stayed safe and sound through all the hurricane stuff

Be ready when opportunity comes...Luck is the time when preparation and opportunity meet.

All of us have bad luck and good luck. The man who persists through the bad luck - who keeps right on going - is the man who is there when the good luck comes - and is ready to receive it.Lep

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP2p91dvm6M

Wilmington,NC
                United States
                Member #57581
                January 11, 2008
                7661 Posts
                Posted: September 7, 2008, 2:59 pm - IP Logged

Thanks hotmama, I have been doing alot with sums lately as well, it has really helped me to "fine tune" my picks.  What time period are you basing your "missing sums" on?  22 sum hit 3 draws ago with 859, so do you base it off it has only hit once in the last so many draws???

I am on top of 13 sum, I am playing all the 13 sum #'s until they hit esp the doubles right now, all exact (they are 049, 058, 067, 139, 148, 157, 166, 229, 238, 247, 256, 337, 346, 355, and 445)

I especially like the 166, x66, x61, x16 are ALL MISSING BACK PAIRS!!! X66 HASN'T HIT SINCE 5-01-08 and it is a popular back pair historically in other pick 3 venues.

The other one i like is 229, x29 has been in my systems for a couple of weeks now, and x29 is a missing back pair, last drawn on 4-11-08.

Thanks in advance for your response!!!! Good to have you back, and I am glad you stayed safe and sound through all the hurricane stuff

I have the Midday and Evening draws on a different list.  I'm using the last eighteen draws.  I'm looking at the Evening draw only, but if you look at both of them 10 and 13 have been missing for while now.  Root sum 4 has not surfaced in a while now in the Evening draw.  I see we are both using the Bell Chart.  That's a wonderful tool.  Now you know I'm all over the 814.  Today is my Son's Birthday, so I'm going to add 907/067...I don't feel a 0 will appear tonight...but just got to do it.

"A good life is when you assume nothing, do more, need less, smile often, dream big, laugh a lot and realize how Blessed you are."

COURAGE       

mry711's avatar - character catafly.jpg
                  Charlotte, North Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #7511
                  October 5, 2004
                  1488 Posts
                  Posted: September 7, 2008, 4:19 pm - IP Logged

Looking for a double with a 9 or 4 in it.

x84  x98  x90  x95  x89

also like 789 - 798 - 978

GOOD LUCK!!

favor4's avatar - huntres2
                    Winston Salem
                    United States
                    Member #61198
                    May 15, 2008
                    25147 Posts
                    Posted: September 7, 2008, 4:28 pm - IP Logged

Hi Hotmama-Welcome Back!  Welcome Home! Welcome! Welcome!  Welcome!

THANK YOU!!!! Been awhile since I won anything.

We're glad that you and others were given FAVOR through Sister Hanna.

Lots of $$$$$$ still on the Lottery Table.  Come on and get $ome!!!! It's calling your NAME!Thumbs Up 

NCEL got a couple of pick 3 September dates out of Hanna, too:

Eve #968 twiceMon (1st) & Tue (2nd) Sep 6 2008; and

859 (variation of Sep 5 2008  backwards)

“Your winning number is not under attack.  It’s about to HIT. So Hang In There"

NOTE:  I WILL POST THE MOST RECENT HOTMAMA TWIST BASED ON MY ACCESS TO A PC; SO YOU MAY NOT SEE IT FOR EVERY DRAWING........

"It's a mistake to think we listen only with our ears.  Its much more important to listen with the mind, the eyes, the body, and the heart. Unless you truly want to understand the other person, you'll never be able to listen."  Mark Herndon

Wilmington,NC
                      United States
                      Member #57581
                      January 11, 2008
                      7661 Posts
                      Posted: September 7, 2008, 5:08 pm - IP Logged

Hi Hotmama-Welcome Back!  Welcome Home! Welcome! Welcome!  Welcome!

THANK YOU!!!! Been awhile since I won anything.

We're glad that you and others were given FAVOR through Sister Hanna.

Lots of $$$$$$ still on the Lottery Table.  Come on and get $ome!!!! It's calling your NAME!Thumbs Up 

NCEL got a couple of pick 3 September dates out of Hanna, too:

Eve #968 twiceMon (1st) & Tue (2nd) Sep 6 2008; and

859 (variation of Sep 5 2008  backwards)

Thank you Favor...it's nice to be HOME...we got to get some more of the money off the table tonight, and I sure want my part of it...I'm going hunting and will pull out the BIG gun, I don't want to miss(LOL)...I wish you much luck on tonight...I'm going to check things a little further before I make my final choice...but I'll post later!!!

COURAGE       

Vergie6's avatar - Santa 20kitty.jpg
                        North Carolina
                        United States
                        Member #59855
                        March 29, 2008
                        31553 Posts
                        Posted: September 7, 2008, 5:46 pm - IP Logged

I'm glad you're back too Hotmama.....glad you made it also if you were anywhere near the hurricane.

Good luck tonight! See Ya!

Wilmington,NC
                          United States
                          Member #57581
                          January 11, 2008
                          7661 Posts
                          Posted: September 7, 2008, 6:08 pm - IP Logged

I'm glad you're back too Hotmama.....glad you made it also if you were anywhere near the hurricane.

Good luck tonight! See Ya!

Thanks V6, I was in it...they put me on a twelve hour lockdown...the storm was not what they thought it would be...the bad thing was I was unable to play the Lottery(LOL) and to be in a 5100sq. ft building alone???talk about hearing things...Lordy Lordy..I tell you I heard it all!!! I wish you LUCK on tonight!!!

COURAGE       

Vergie6's avatar - Santa 20kitty.jpg
                            North Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #59855
                            March 29, 2008
                            31553 Posts
                            Posted: September 7, 2008, 6:36 pm - IP Logged

Thanks V6, I was in it...they put me on a twelve hour lockdown...the storm was not what they thought it would be...the bad thing was I was unable to play the Lottery(LOL) and to be in a 5100sq. ft building alone???talk about hearing things...Lordy Lordy..I tell you I heard it all!!! I wish you LUCK on tonight!!!

My goodness I didn't realize that.....bet that was a little intiminating to be in a big building like that alone....guess you had your gun with you......lol

I was making one last check before I go get my pick 3 tickets for tonight but don't see anymore that anyone has posted so I'll go with what I have and just may delete some but may not...lol

I'll post them later.....I won a few here lately with 968, 859, & 048......mine were 698, 958 & 408 so been doing pretty good and hope to win tonight.

Guess what?  I adopted another kitten this afternoon from the Shelter...a female that is 2 months old...they have her named Priscilla and may call her Prissy or may name her Sheeka as my other male I adoped a while back's name is Shaka (named by the shelter)...then I'll have Sheeka and Shaka...lol....the female kitten looks just like Shaka.....a black and white tuxedo.....she will be neutered next Sat. and I'll pick her up Sunday but I already did the paperwork and paid for her.

So sorry to get off the pick 3 subject!.....won't do it anymore if anyone is offended.

Off to get my tickets now.

Good luck Hotmama and good luck everybody!..See Ya!

Wilmington,NC
                              United States
                              Member #57581
                              January 11, 2008
                              7661 Posts
                              Posted: September 7, 2008, 6:57 pm - IP Logged

My goodness I didn't realize that.....bet that was a little intiminating to be in a big building like that alone....guess you had your gun with you......lol

I was making one last check before I go get my pick 3 tickets for tonight but don't see anymore that anyone has posted so I'll go with what I have and just may delete some but may not...lol

I'll post them later.....I won a few here lately with 968, 859, & 048......mine were 698, 958 & 408 so been doing pretty good and hope to win tonight.

Guess what?  I adopted another kitten this afternoon from the Shelter...a female that is 2 months old...they have her named Priscilla and may call her Prissy or may name her Sheeka as my other male I adoped a while back's name is Shaka (named by the shelter)...then I'll have Sheeka and Shaka...lol....the female kitten looks just like Shaka.....a black and white tuxedo.....she will be neutered next Sat. and I'll pick her up Sunday but I already did the paperwork and paid for her.

So sorry to get off the pick 3 subject!.....won't do it anymore if anyone is offended.

Off to get my tickets now.

Good luck Hotmama and good luck everybody!..See Ya!

I think you getting off the subject is forgiven...win BIG tonight and you can build yourself a CAT HOTEL...if you keep going out getting them...you'll need one (LOL)...I'm going with the Sum 22 and some from the Sum 13, they both have a Root Sum of 4 which has not been dawned in a while during the evening draw!( this is from the Bell Chart)  SUM 22- 499, 589, 679,688,778,   SUM 13 - 049, 058,067,139,148,157,166,229,238,247,256,337,346,355,445.....I will not be playing all of these...but these are the ones I'll be selecting from....Good Luck on tonight!!!!Lovies

COURAGE       

Page 29 of 135