Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 1:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina 9/1 - 9/30

Topic closed. 2015 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Gentlespirit.

Page 64 of 135
PrintE-mailLink
ConstantlyB's avatar - chi
Wilson
United States
Member #54516
August 21, 2007
2802 Posts
Posted: September 13, 2008, 3:29 pm - IP Logged

Hurray! This is the second time I've caught that 193.....maybe it's a sign to give up my old pet.

Going right now to work on tonite's lucky six!

Holla back at ya'll a lil later on. I've got some work to do.  Type

"MAKE THAT MONEY YA'LL"

wisdom from Tyler Perry's Madea:"It doesn't matter what people call you....it's what you answer to."

BIGAUBURN's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
    Member #49687
    February 10, 2007
    391 Posts
    Posted: September 13, 2008, 3:35 pm - IP Logged

Winning Number For Saturday Midday is: 193

Last nights number 846 the mirror is 391, I look at it like this if i play with the numbers that came out last year and work with the numbers that has been drawn already, I will hit 70% of the time...I can't fault NCEL anymore they are trying to give me the damn money!!!!!!!!

But I just keep fighting the system,I have a great system working just right for NC and all I have too do is play $20 bucks a day or less than that $10 all I have to do is follow the script, I miss 6 numbers this week str8 hits....I play the numbers in the midday it jumps in the evening and I will play the number in the eve and it jumps in the Midday. My job has been throwing me off, but once I get my focus back its all over!!!!!!!!

But one thing NC players look at last years numbers, you will get at least 3 hits in that month

If the "haves" gave the "have-nots" half of what they had, the "haves" would still be the "haves" and the"have-nots"would be the "have-somethings" Fred G. Sanford.

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
      North Carolina
      United States
      Member #59855
      March 29, 2008
      31517 Posts
      Posted: September 13, 2008, 3:39 pm - IP Logged

Thank You: Vergie!

I heard about the new Kitty, so I figured you were preoccupied with that rather than what was going on here. lol.. 

Good Luck Tonight!

You're welcome and you're right about that......just put a few numbers together quick to get on my way to the store for a few items for Priscilla to get settled in with....she's doing good so far but Shaka does not like her worth a flip so she's shut up in the bathroom but doesn't seem  to mind at all....she has not cried even once.....the shelter makes this kitties learn to be tough.......so we'll have to intoduce her to Shaka gradually.

Good luck tonight also!....don't have a clue what I'll play except 913 (to see if it will hit again) and 315 and maybe my regulars 219 159 179 189.......I keep playing and playing them and to no avail....if I quit one of them will surely hit.......I'm feeling also 226 296 632 & 336......that's just about enough right there but I may decide on a few more. See Ya!

wpb's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
        Charlotte North Carolina
        United States
        Member #464
        July 9, 2002
        17392 Posts
        Posted: September 13, 2008, 3:40 pm - IP Logged

Last nights number 846 the mirror is 391, I look at it like this if i play with the numbers that came out last year and work with the numbers that has been drawn already, I will hit 70% of the time...I can't fault NCEL anymore they are trying to give me the damn money!!!!!!!!

But I just keep fighting the system,I have a great system working just right for NC and all I have too do is play $20 bucks a day or less than that $10 all I have to do is follow the script, I miss 6 numbers this week str8 hits....I play the numbers in the midday it jumps in the evening and I will play the number in the eve and it jumps in the Midday. My job has been throwing me off, but once I get my focus back its all over!!!!!!!!

But one thing NC players look at last years numbers, you will get at least 3 hits in that month

You are right Big A. The numbers are there.  Why can't we pick the right ones!! lol

12-Sep
        eve

wpb

Charlotte North Carolina
          United States
          Member #464
          July 9, 2002
          17392 Posts
          Posted: September 13, 2008, 3:41 pm - IP Logged

Hurray! This is the second time I've caught that 193.....maybe it's a sign to give up my old pet.

Going right now to work on tonite's lucky six!

Holla back at ya'll a lil later on. I've got some work to do.  Type

WTG CB!!

wpb

North Carolina
            United States
            Member #59855
            March 29, 2008
            31517 Posts
            Posted: September 13, 2008, 3:42 pm - IP Logged

WTG CB!!

Yes way to go from me too CB!..Party

hotmama's avatar - BlackArt6
              Wilmington,NC
              United States
              Member #57581
              January 11, 2008
              7661 Posts
              Posted: September 13, 2008, 3:44 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the advice BIGAUBURN...I'll keep my eyes out for that.  Good looking out!

"A good life is when you assume nothing, do more, need less, smile often, dream big, laugh a lot and realize how Blessed you are."

bettyboop.gif picture by Ikeilynn

COURAGE       

North Carolina
                United States
                Member #4313
                April 11, 2004
                2389 Posts
                Posted: September 13, 2008, 3:45 pm - IP Logged

9/13/08  Happy Saturday - Shopping Day! Embarassed

Congratulations Wpb, VLM for posting midday's winner 193. Raven & CB posted the number yesterday!!! Congratulations to all winners of 193.

Carolina Rocks, Carolina Rolls!!!BananaDanceDrumDanceBanana

3+1+2  Workout using midday's 193

Front              Reverse

193                 391

405                 603

717                 915

029                 227

331                 539

643                 841

955                 153

267                 465

579                 777

881                 089

193                 391

Good luck tonight Carolina Tar Heels!!! Hurray!LoverLoviesLoverHurray!

Gentlespirit
                'Be Loving and Peaceful'Blue Angel

Raven62's avatar - binary
                  New Jersey
                  United States
                  Member #17843
                  June 28, 2005
                  49664 Posts
                  Posted: September 13, 2008, 3:49 pm - IP Logged

Winning Number For Saturday Midday is: 193

OOO-LHL v254 Sum=13

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Wilmington,NC
                    United States
                    Member #57581
                    January 11, 2008
                    7661 Posts
                    Posted: September 13, 2008, 3:51 pm - IP Logged

WTG CB...Happy for your win

"A good life is when you assume nothing, do more, need less, smile often, dream big, laugh a lot and realize how Blessed you are."

COURAGE       

Charlotte North Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #464
                      July 9, 2002
                      17392 Posts
                      Posted: September 13, 2008, 3:54 pm - IP Logged

WTG CB...Happy for your win

I will post the rundown for 193 early, may be it will help someone.  I not sure I will play tonight. 

13-Sep
                      mid

wpb

Wilmington,NC
                        United States
                        Member #57581
                        January 11, 2008
                        7661 Posts
                        Posted: September 13, 2008, 3:57 pm - IP Logged

I will post the rundown for 193 early, may be it will help someone.  I not sure I will play tonight. 

13-Sep
                        mid

Thanks WPB..I sure do like that 216...

COURAGE       

ConstantlyB's avatar - chi
                          Wilson
                          United States
                          Member #54516
                          August 21, 2007
                          2802 Posts
                          Posted: September 13, 2008, 4:04 pm - IP Logged

Ya'll it ain't easy trying to get my work out done and keep seeing new messages poppin' up . Ya'll know I'm nosey as heck!!! LOL.

BigA....whewwwwwwww!!! I hate it when my outer world gets chaotic and messes with my sideline job! Just calm down...and get ur focus back. To whomever on the job is giving u grief...just look at them ...and LAUGH!!! .....all the way to the bank!

Yes...the 486 suit is a FIRECRACKER for lack of a better work. It just keeps spitting them out until all the mirrors play then it starts back over!

Just like somebody on LP once said. You've got to have faith in the workout that you do. Yes..it's the one u know best and the one that's been making that money for ya. when u come across a new workout...it's not to replace what  you know but to ENHANCE....verify and solidify what u've already got!

We've got some of the best workouts going already! With Prov1x working the pairs and TB with the book and the TTT/rundown from WPB  and now Blksaint in the mix.....just to name a few....we've got to remember NBEY6's rule (three days).

We are going to be alright....it's all going to work out!

Now I've got to get back to the grind.Type Doing some back testing......and i need my fingers to count on. LOL.

"MAKE THAT MONEY YA'LL"

wisdom from Tyler Perry's Madea:"It doesn't matter what people call you....it's what you answer to."

North Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #59855
                            March 29, 2008
                            31517 Posts
                            Posted: September 13, 2008, 4:10 pm - IP Logged

Ya'll it ain't easy trying to get my work out done and keep seeing new messages poppin' up . Ya'll know I'm nosey as heck!!! LOL.

BigA....whewwwwwwww!!! I hate it when my outer world gets chaotic and messes with my sideline job! Just calm down...and get ur focus back. To whomever on the job is giving u grief...just look at them ...and LAUGH!!! .....all the way to the bank!

Yes...the 486 suit is a FIRECRACKER for lack of a better work. It just keeps spitting them out until all the mirrors play then it starts back over!

Just like somebody on LP once said. You've got to have faith in the workout that you do. Yes..it's the one u know best and the one that's been making that money for ya. when u come across a new workout...it's not to replace what  you know but to ENHANCE....verify and solidify what u've already got!

We've got some of the best workouts going already! With Prov1x working the pairs and TB with the book and the TTT/rundown from WPB  and now Blksaint in the mix.....just to name a few....we've got to remember NBEY6's rule (three days).

We are going to be alright....it's all going to work out!

Now I've got to get back to the grind.Type Doing some back testing......and i need my fingers to count on. LOL.

CB you ought to write a book.....you'd be so good at it and probably would have a best seller.  Your posts are very interesting to say the least!....keep em coming!

A book about pick 3 would be a good start!

Good luck!

blksaint1's avatar - animaniacs25
                              concord n.c.
                              United States
                              Member #23761
                              October 16, 2005
                              3524 Posts
                              Posted: September 13, 2008, 4:17 pm - IP Logged

HEY  LP family when i post i was trying a new way to do the workout,really i was trying to see the

diffrent in the two.so hotmama don't stop.nbey i got a plan  need a little help ok.

Page 64 of 135