Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Using Gail Howard SW

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Greg.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Delhi
India
Member #64671
September 4, 2008
2 Posts
Posted: September 4, 2008, 3:26 am - IP Logged

Hi all,

I am indian lotto player and playing 649 Lotto Thursday and Saturday. For playing such lotto , I just buy Gail Howard Advantage Plus SW. Could anyone give me tips for using GH S/W.

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
    Member #47420
    November 4, 2006
    3930 Posts
    Posted: September 4, 2008, 11:14 am - IP Logged

I don't believe in systems or anyone who sells books with systems..Lottery is all about LUCK..Good luck in however you pick your numbers..

pick4hawk's avatar - Trek HAND3.gif

United States
      Member #19982
      August 9, 2005
      226 Posts
      Posted: September 4, 2008, 11:41 am - IP Logged

I believe you should try either lottery director or lotto pro.

Also there is freeware out there just as good as GH software as far I've seen.

As for what's hot ,cold , ect there are various ways of looking at raw data.

With various meanings to different people.

good luck.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19900 Posts
        Posted: September 4, 2008, 12:26 pm - IP Logged

Hi all,

I am indian lotto player and playing 649 Lotto Thursday and Saturday. For playing such lotto , I just buy Gail Howard Advantage Plus SW. Could anyone give me tips for using GH S/W.

There probably are some LP members who use GH Advantage Plus, but you're are probably only looking for tips that will help you win a jackpot and they can only suggest you do what they've done which hasn't worked.  Read the instructions that came with the system.  Welcome to LP and good luck to you.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
          Dump Water Florida
          United States
          Member #380
          June 5, 2002
          3112 Posts
          Posted: September 4, 2008, 2:06 pm - IP Logged

The software is a research tool, it does not pick or predict winning numbers.  You will soon find it isn't smart to play the "smart picks" 

You have to use the software to develop your own system.

My suggestion is to print out the draw history, delete at least three months, enter back in a draw at a time running the software as if playing those draws. 

Run the smart picks, see how they would have done, then display all the smart pick numbers in the order they were suggested, print this and circle the winning numbers.  When you have enough sheets, circle the areas the winning numbers were found in most often or often enough to be useful.

For example there will usually be one winning number among the first four in my game.   There will usually be one or two winning numbers among the final eight.

Good luck to you, maybe your game will be easier to win.  BobP

United States
            Member #119
            February 19, 2002
            527 Posts
            Posted: September 7, 2008, 9:38 pm - IP Logged

Hi all,

Did you read the extensive instruction manual accompanying the software?  That has all the tips you'll ever need!