Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

LP members and friends

Topic closed. 104 replies. Last post 8 years ago by cv844.

Page 1 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
Lucky's avatar - hiro horse.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #20
December 20, 2000
56969 Posts
Posted: September 10, 2008, 11:53 am - IP Logged

LP members and friends - I'm taking some time off from posting Individual States and  All States Pick 3 Of The Day ...

I've been posting everyday for the past 10.5 years; 7.7 years at LP, and 3 years at Maybell's !!

I'm very tired and seemed to have lost all my passion for posting numbers at this time...

I hope you all support Todd through "Premium Memberships" to show your appreciation for all of his hard work and long hours at the keyboard to keep this site the number one site on the net for us!!  I talked to Todd and he was completely supportive and understood...When and if I come back in October, I will not be posting individual states - it is just too many hours and too time consumming...I will try to post All States Pick 3 Of The Day but I might change that to All States Pick 3 Of The Week and Numbers That Have a Habit of Showing in October...

I want to thank all of you for your friendship and wish you all well !! 

Lucky (Tony)

Good Luck Lep

chippie's avatar - Lottery-064.jpg

Bahamas
    Member #31284
    January 27, 2006
    8962 Posts
    Posted: September 10, 2008, 11:57 am - IP Logged

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING LUCKY

YOU ARE SOOOO APPRECIATED

I FULLY UNDERSTAND YOUR WELL

OVER DUE AND WELL NEEDED

BREAK

LOVE CHIPPIE/CHIPSTER

reddog's avatar - patch
      Greensboro, North Carolina
      United States
      Member #1616
      June 5, 2003
      1287 Posts
      Posted: September 10, 2008, 11:58 am - IP Logged

Good luck, Lucky.

increase's avatar - focus
        VA
        United States
        Member #54828
        August 31, 2007
        37890 Posts
        Posted: September 10, 2008, 12:01 pm - IP Logged

Lucky,

I enjoy your posts, but I do understand about needing a break.  You and your posts will be missed.

Enjoy your rest because it is long overdue.  If you feel the urge to just pop in and say hello, please do.

Increase/Fran

onenumber's avatar - swordgirl
          Chicago, IL
          United States
          Member #8354
          November 2, 2004
          1580 Posts
          Posted: September 10, 2008, 12:03 pm - IP Logged

Lucky,

Your postings will be missed by all of us.  But, it is understandable that you need some time to regroup.  I have not been able to renew my status as a premium member, but as soon as circumstances change, I will once again up my membership.  Thanks for all that you have done for LP.  Your commitment to the site is well noted (i.e., having Mrs. Lucky post while you were ill), now that's commitment.  Best wishes to you!!!

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
            Chief Bottle Washer
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #1
            May 31, 2000
            23273 Posts
            Posted: September 10, 2008, 12:12 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Lucky for everything you have done for lottery players around the world.

It is easy to see by your daily dedication and incredible attention to detail — and your 40,000+ forum posts — that you have been selfless and generous beyond what anyone could hope for.

People are going to miss you even more than they realize.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
            What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
            Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Detroit Michigan
              United States
              Member #38128
              April 24, 2006
              102 Posts
              Posted: September 10, 2008, 12:15 pm - IP Logged

Thank you (Lucky) for all info you have given on this site GOD BLESS you deserve a break.

riley's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg
                nassau n p bahamas
                Bahamas
                Member #1597
                May 31, 2003
                1424 Posts
                Posted: September 10, 2008, 12:18 pm - IP Logged

its so sad to see you go, but thanks you were an inspiration to me an every lp member ,thanks ,I Agree!take a trip to the BAHAMAS an get the rest of your life good luck

calabs's avatar - bass fret.jpg

United States
                  Member #27050
                  November 26, 2005
                  40272 Posts
                  Posted: September 10, 2008, 12:21 pm - IP Logged

LP members and friends - I'm taking some time off from posting Individual States and  All States Pick 3 Of The Day ...

I've been posting everyday for the past 10.5 years; 7.7 years at LP, and 3 years at Maybell's !!

I'm very tired and seemed to have lost all my passion for posting numbers at this time...

I hope you all support Todd through "Premium Memberships" to show your appreciation for all of his hard work and long hours at the keyboard to keep this site the number one site on the net for us!!  I talked to Todd and he was completely supportive and understood...When and if I come back in October, I will not be posting individual states - it is just too many hours and too time consumming...I will try to post All States Pick 3 Of The Day but I might change that to All States Pick 3 Of The Week and Numbers That Have a Habit of Showing in October...

Lucky (Tony)

Thank you Lucky, for all that you've done for LP members.  You have become a staple in our community, and I personally will find it hard get used to you not be "around"!!  I wish you the best of luck, and hope that you return, on your own terms, should you find the time is right!!  All the best, and God Speed!!

Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg
                    Wyncote,Pa
                    United States
                    Member #3206
                    January 3, 2004
                    60740 Posts
                    Posted: September 10, 2008, 12:23 pm - IP Logged

The Number one poster

on the best Pick3 forum in the universe

Impressive...TCB Lucky

clarthestar's avatar - Jailin
                      Nassau
                      Bahamas
                      Member #52641
                      June 2, 2007
                      595 Posts
                      Posted: September 10, 2008, 12:23 pm - IP Logged

WOW! I know that i personally will miss your posting.  I looked forward to seeing it everyday.  But i know that feeling all too well.  so go on and take that long deserved rest.  You deserve it. your posting will be soley missed. 

MONEY IS POWER!Dance$$$$ WIDE RECEIVER!!

Jani Norman's avatar - fiftyways
                        OHIO
                        United States
                        Member #4164
                        March 27, 2004
                        14586 Posts
                        Posted: September 10, 2008, 12:32 pm - IP Logged

Lucky (Tony)

Rest is not idleness, and to lie sometimes on the grass under trees on a summer's day, listening to the murmur of the water, or watching the clouds float across the sky, is by no means a waste of time.  ~

=====================================

You will truly be missed for sure.....Sad Wavey

"I am what I am by the grace of God."

Kitfany

http://www.ohiolottery.com/

lank's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
                          albany georgia
                          United States
                          Member #55707
                          October 15, 2007
                          565 Posts
                          Posted: September 10, 2008, 12:35 pm - IP Logged

I for one will truly miss your post. Take all the time you need and  come back when the time is right for u. I will miss youSun Smiley

mjwinsmith's avatar - moon

United States
                            Member #391
                            June 8, 2002
                            16071 Posts
                            Posted: September 10, 2008, 12:35 pm - IP Logged

I just wanted to add my thank you, Lucky for all of your hard work to all of us here at the Lottery Post. We do indeed go way back my friend, as I remember your tireless work at Maybell’s as well. Take the time that you need to recharge those batteries and come back when you are fully charged and ready to go, we will be waiting for you. Be Blessed.

–Michael J. Smith, Mike’s Computer Picks / Quick Nickels.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                              Member #14
                              November 9, 2001
                              31360 Posts
                              Posted: September 10, 2008, 1:21 pm - IP Logged

Tony - you and J are a true blessing in my life.  Come back when you are rested.  Much love to you both.

You're The Best 

love to nibble those micey feet.