Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 6:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Sharing certain numbers with everyone a bad thing to do ?

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 8 years ago by bigato1010.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
bigato1010's avatar - army

United States
Member #33588
February 22, 2006
2068 Posts
Posted: September 11, 2008, 3:38 pm - IP Logged

I am trying to understand that is it true that so many people play the same number  is not a good idea because it will not fall althogh it is due to fall in the lottrey ?  I heard that before.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
    Dump Water Florida
    United States
    Member #380
    June 5, 2002
    3112 Posts
    Posted: September 12, 2008, 12:15 am - IP Logged

I am trying to understand that is it true that so many people play the same number  is not a good idea because it will not fall althogh it is due to fall in the lottrey ?  I heard that before.

There is nothing that makes a number come up or not come up based on the people rooting for it.  Even if psychic energy were to come into play, most draws we see are taped not live.   

Most states limit the payout of Pick-3/4 numbers.  So if a particular number is over subscribed they will stop sales for that number.  If your strategy is to drop a twenty on 1-7-7-6 straight next July 4th don't post about it before buying the tickets and get to the QuickieMart early.

In parimutuel lotto games, hundreds to thousands of people may be playing ticket patterns like a cross or lines down, across, steps going up or down, bingo patterns, etc.  If any of these commonly played patterns come up whole or in part the prize(s) pool will be very diluted.   

BobP

United States
      Member #33588
      February 22, 2006
      2068 Posts
      Posted: September 12, 2008, 8:26 pm - IP Logged

I really believe some one knows the truth out there about what am saying !!

germantown md
        United States
        Member #64543
        August 31, 2008
        3771 Posts
        Posted: September 12, 2008, 9:08 pm - IP Logged

i honestly don't belive so because if it's programmed to fall.it's gonna fall whether u give out the number or not.a lot of folks play the same numbers in different forms and that do not stop it from falling.the only thing is the system or that particular lottery stops the number from flooding the system by shutting what ever number down and that is by saying it's sold out or something,period.they in for the money remember that so they cover their butts.God bless and good luck

ICNUMBERS's avatar - the eye.png
          Messy Michigan
          United States
          Member #64435
          August 28, 2008
          110 Posts
          Posted: September 12, 2008, 9:50 pm - IP Logged

In my honest opinion I really believe here in MI they cheat day in and day out say I played 326 on the wheel yesterday it falls 2night. Now am I just always a day late and a dollar short. I think that they pull the number when it is a lessor payout. Or say if I predict triple 3's they will just pull the mirror the 8's. I guess that's what makes this state so great. 

Remember we are the decisions that we make, please take the time to educate.Stooges

MysteryMan424's avatar - batman22
            Pelham NY
            United States
            Member #60411
            April 16, 2008
            169 Posts
            Posted: September 12, 2008, 11:07 pm - IP Logged

I really believe some one knows the truth out there about what am saying !!

My experience is usually when a combo is sold out and I attempted to play it, the combo is seldom drawn.This can only be attributed to coincidence. A combo will be drawn whether one dollar is wagered on it or fifty thousand dollars are wagered on it. Remember lotteries don't have to cheat they already have the advantage. New york collects 3 million per month ( conservative estimate ) just on the sold out triple combos, and the maximum payout is 5 million. Triple 777 hasn't hit since April 2004, and its sold out every drawing , thats easily over 100 million in the bank and counting. Lotteries were created to support education, yet teachers earn a miserly salary and half the country is stupid. Pathetic.

United States
              Member #33588
              February 22, 2006
              2068 Posts
              Posted: September 12, 2008, 11:25 pm - IP Logged

In my honest opinion I really believe here in MI they cheat day in and day out say I played 326 on the wheel yesterday it falls 2night. Now am I just always a day late and a dollar short. I think that they pull the number when it is a lessor payout. Or say if I predict triple 3's they will just pull the mirror the 8's. I guess that's what makes this state so great. 

I will agree with you ! Did you hear that the will be a new lottrey machine for Michigan coming out soon ?