Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 11:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Tennessee Lottery - low payouts

Topic closed. 14 replies. Last post 8 years ago by crystaltips.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #60337
April 14, 2008
153 Posts
Posted: September 12, 2008, 2:25 pm - IP Logged

Everyone notice the Tennessee Lottery today and the pay out!!!!!!!!!,,,,,,,who do we talk to about this?Can anyone do something about it?I know it going to be smoke blowed up my you know what but it's worth a try.,,any help would be greatful,thanks Cheryl in MurfreesboroUS Flag

plshelpme's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
    Member #62239
    June 21, 2008
    24974 Posts
    Posted: September 12, 2008, 2:53 pm - IP Logged

WOW!!!!!!!!!
    I just saw what the payout was in Tn. Now that is HORRIBLE to say the least!!!! I have friends that stopped playing there and now I can understand why.....Bang Head

*pls*

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
      Chief Bottle Washer
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #1
      May 31, 2000
      23275 Posts
      Posted: September 12, 2008, 3:25 pm - IP Logged

Everyone notice the Tennessee Lottery today and the pay out!!!!!!!!!,,,,,,,who do we talk to about this?Can anyone do something about it?I know it going to be smoke blowed up my you know what but it's worth a try.,,any help would be greatful,thanks Cheryl in MurfreesboroUS Flag

Hello,

I made a slight edit, to make your subject a more specific.  Providing a specific subject is an important key to getting good response, since many people overlook generic-sounding subjects, and they don't come up in the Search engine very well.

I hope you don't mind the "enhancement"!

Check the State Lottery Report Card
      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
      Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
        Chief Bottle Washer
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #1
        May 31, 2000
        23275 Posts
        Posted: September 12, 2008, 3:27 pm - IP Logged

Here's a link to the payouts for Cash 3.  Very low indeed!  I wonder why...

http://www.tnlottery.com/winningnumbers/default.aspx#cash3

Check the State Lottery Report Card
        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

four4me's avatar - gate1
          MD
          United States
          Member #1701
          June 18, 2003
          8364 Posts
          Posted: September 12, 2008, 9:56 pm - IP Logged

I don't know the reason for the low midday payout today.... maybe people didn't put a lot of money on that number. maybe people were glued to the TV watching the hurricane Ike. maybe because it's Friday and a lot of people don't have cash to play numbers.

I already answered one of your posts regarding the payouts. ... as compared to when they had ball drawings.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/180332/1106350

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
            Raven62's avatar - binary
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #17843
            June 28, 2005
            49813 Posts
            Posted: September 12, 2008, 10:18 pm - IP Logged

CASH 3     9/12/2008     Mid-Day     024     $9,200.00

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Morristown, TN
              United States
              Member #20593
              August 21, 2005
              358 Posts
              Posted: September 12, 2008, 10:24 pm - IP Logged

I think the computers are linked together and it prposely picks numbers that will give the lowest payout... we need to complain to our state senators and state reprsentatives to make them go back to using the ping pong balls.. I think it is as crooked as hell//  and we neeed to get rid of that rebecca hargrove ..it is all her damn doing.. the more they make the bigger their bonus.. lets all raise hell until something is done and the game is fair  for all

United States
                Member #17555
                June 22, 2005
                5582 Posts
                Posted: September 12, 2008, 11:02 pm - IP Logged

How do you figure?

The p-3 has 1000 possible combos. Surely, it dosen't matter who or what picks the 3 numbers, there will always be a given amount of people who would more than cover the 1000 odds, creating many winners. I don't know what the population of Tennessee is and what percentage play the p-3, but I'm pretty sure it's in the hundred of thousands, if not more.

Surely there is another reason.

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                  Member #5344
                  June 30, 2004
                  23641 Posts
                  Posted: September 13, 2008, 8:24 pm - IP Logged

I think the computers are linked together and it prposely picks numbers that will give the lowest payout... we need to complain to our state senators and state reprsentatives to make them go back to using the ping pong balls.. I think it is as crooked as hell//  and we neeed to get rid of that rebecca hargrove ..it is all her damn doing.. the more they make the bigger their bonus.. lets all raise hell until something is done and the game is fair  for all

quit playing

I have been spreading the word.

I have emailed the state.

They even sent a man down from headquarters (a rep) and questioned my boss about me.

I want to see the numbers to how much was collected as to how much was paid out.

I dont think people play like they did before the b*tch came to office.

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Littleoldlady's avatar - basket
                    Clarksville
                    United States
                    Member #487
                    July 15, 2002
                    17638 Posts
                    Posted: September 13, 2008, 8:28 pm - IP Logged

They hit their first quad today so we will see if the numbers lighten up..they aren't running too many doubles either..

If you know your number is going to hit, have patience and then KILL IT!

You never know when you will get another hit.

johnph77's avatar - avatar
                      CA
                      United States
                      Member #2987
                      December 10, 2003
                      832 Posts
                      Posted: September 14, 2008, 3:34 am - IP Logged

All the payouts in the TN Cash 4 and Cash 3 games are set to yield between 47.92% and 50% payout percentages. Total payouts don't mean a thing unless the total amounts wagered are also published. Then if one were to keep a long-term record of the total payouts vs. the amounts wagered and found a major imbalance there would be a justifiable reason for complaints. When numbers that don't immediately come to mind are drawn (such as doubles or trips) of course the total payouts will be low.

Blessed Saint Leibowitz, keep 'em dreamin' down there..... 

Next week's convention for Psychics and Prognosticators has been cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances.

=^.^=

johnph77's avatar - avatar
                        CA
                        United States
                        Member #2987
                        December 10, 2003
                        832 Posts
                        Posted: September 14, 2008, 3:35 am - IP Logged

All the payouts in the TN Cash 4 and Cash 3 games are set to yield between 47.92% and 50% payout percentages. Total payouts don't mean a thing unless the total amounts wagered are also published. Then if one were to keep a long-term record of the total payouts vs. the amounts wagered and found a major imbalance there would be a justifiable reason for complaints. When numbers that don't immediately come to mind are drawn (such as doubles, trips or non-consecutive numbers) of course the total payouts will be low.

Blessed Saint Leibowitz, keep 'em dreamin' down there..... 

Next week's convention for Psychics and Prognosticators has been cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances.

=^.^=

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                          Member #5344
                          June 30, 2004
                          23641 Posts
                          Posted: September 14, 2008, 10:43 pm - IP Logged
                          CASH 49/13/2008Evening1111$567,500.00

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

United States
                            Member #60337
                            April 14, 2008
                            153 Posts
                            Posted: October 20, 2008, 12:30 pm - IP Logged

Yes my husband is now burnung the pick 3 and pick 4 forms in the back yard as we speak,when I lost what I did this weekend on their new Giant Jumbo I said thats it for me.I'm done......

crystaltips's avatar - Lottery-025.jpg
                              London
                              United Kingdom
                              Member #58578
                              February 20, 2008
                              51 Posts
                              Posted: October 20, 2008, 1:05 pm - IP Logged

"They even sent a man down from headquarters (a rep) and questioned my boss about me".

ShockedShocked

Blimey, you may as well live in a communist state! What things did they ask your boss??

"Depend on the rabbit's foot if you will, but remember it didn't work for the rabbit." - R. E. Shay.