Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 9:18 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Qick Picks 3#S New York

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 8 years ago by lvision.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
lvision's avatar - thedoc
brooklyn,new york
United States
Member #64818
September 8, 2008
16 Posts
Posted: September 12, 2008, 10:02 pm - IP Logged

PLEASE POST YOUR QUICK PICK #'S OF THE DAY, I WOULD LIKE TO SEE IF THEY ARE INVOLVED IN HITTING A # IN ANY WAY.(I have been playing qick picks( 3numbers) when i dont know what to play. Currently i hit 3 times however, when i didnt hit on a qick pick 71% of the number that was generated came out within 7 days; some even the next day).PLEASE POST THE DATE AND WHICH TIME PERIOD U PUT IT IN

THANK YOU TO ALL AND : ''LETS GET IT''

You know what luck is? Luck is believing you're lucky...to hold front position in this rat-race you've got to believe you're lucky." - This is because "Luck sometimes visits a fool, but it never sits down with him."

lvision's avatar - thedoc
    brooklyn,new york
    United States
    Member #64818
    September 8, 2008
    16 Posts
    Posted: September 12, 2008, 10:17 pm - IP Logged

PLEASE POST YOUR QUICK PICK #'S OF THE DAY, I WOULD LIKE TO SEE IF THEY ARE INVOLVED IN HITTING A # IN ANY WAY.(I have been playing qick picks( 3numbers) when i dont know what to play. Currently i hit 3 times however, when i didnt hit on a qick pick 71% of the number that was generated came out within 7 days; some even the next day).PLEASE POST THE DATE AND WHICH TIME PERIOD U PUT IT IN

THANK YOU TO ALL AND : ''LETS GET IT''

September 12-08(evening)

QICK PICK GAVE ME 889-BOXED IT AND 687-BOXED WINNING # 446 Bang Head

You know what luck is? Luck is believing you're lucky...to hold front position in this rat-race you've got to believe you're lucky." - This is because "Luck sometimes visits a fool, but it never sits down with him."