Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:11 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Triples, triples everywhere and not a drop to...

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 8 years ago by tesha2378.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
Member #2217
September 1, 2003
985 Posts
Posted: September 13, 2008, 9:40 am - IP Logged

...... you know the ending !

I'm finally off Gustav duty, survived Hanna, and trying to recover just in time for Ike but before anyone catches me to cover, I'm running away.   By the way - anyone assigning numbers to these names?  ( I probably missed it if you did).  Type    Bed  Sun Smiley

My first leg of running away, I saw 000 - 777 - 666 -----  in short order.   And you thought trips were over.  Skeptical

Ewieeeeee ----  Mr. Libra is not done with us yet, me thinks.    By the way, Pisces Moon sliding in today (My Fish 

number/triple is 222)  Stretch

How does that other saying go?  Get in, sit down, shut up and hold on?   Eek

(Hey A!!!!)  Love you guys!   J 

AGF310's avatar - praying hands.jpg
    Georgia
    United States
    Member #27294
    November 29, 2005
    15876 Posts
    Posted: September 13, 2008, 9:47 am - IP Logged

Hey J,

We love you too.....I, personally, miss your post.  A fellow pisces here, loving 2s!!  Thanks for posting!

IN LOVING MEMORY OF SPOOKYSOOZY Blue Angel AUGUST 17, 1949- APRIL 28, 2011   R.I.P. Dear Friend

plshelpme's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
      Member #62239
      June 21, 2008
      24974 Posts
      Posted: September 13, 2008, 9:48 am - IP Logged

Thanks for your post. I am holding on to that 222 been riding that wave for quite a while now so maybe Ike will blow it this way.
      Thanks again Pls

*pls*

cadmill12's avatar - praying hands.jpg
        Brooklyn, NY
        United States
        Member #48262
        December 18, 2006
        36 Posts
        Posted: September 13, 2008, 9:53 am - IP Logged

I have played 222 for the months, it is my son's birthday.  I'm not giving up every time I give up on #'s then they come out.

middle Georgia
          United States
          Member #1893
          July 20, 2003
          1868 Posts
          Posted: September 14, 2008, 11:25 am - IP Logged

I'm finally off Gustav duty, survived Hanna, and trying to recover just in time for Ike but before anyone catches me to cover, I'm running away.   By the way - anyone assigning numbers to these names?  ( I probably missed it if you did).  Type    Bed  Sun Smiley

My first leg of running away, I saw 000 - 777 - 666 -----  in short order.   And you thought trips were over.  Skeptical

Ewieeeeee ----  Mr. Libra is not done with us yet, me thinks.    By the way, Pisces Moon sliding in today (My Fish 

Here are some numers for the hurricanes:

GUSTAV  177   1191

HANNA   633    9668

IKE   799    0228  317   171

I wish I had looked up these numbers before yesterdays evening drawing in Georgia.  The payout on 117 was 9,214 winning tickets with a payout of $1,987,205!!!  "A day late and a dollar short" as the saying goes.

Jake, I really should have paid more attention to your message.......you'd think I would have learned by now!  Please keep your messages coming.   Thank you much.

Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
            Member #2217
            September 1, 2003
            985 Posts
            Posted: September 16, 2008, 8:01 am - IP Logged

WooHoo -  What a rocking Full Harvest Moon weekend for the numbers.  Anyone on the East Coast in particular catch the Monday nite Harvest Moon show?   It was breathtaking.  I was a teenager the last time I saw a moon that gorgeous. 

Now, about these number and this Pisces weekend.    I tend to wax nearly poetic about the Water Signs - so much psychic and emotional passion, all that heart on a sleeve kind of stuff.     As an Air Sign, my closest allies are Water followed by Fire with Earth bringing up the rear.   If you don't know you your sun sign friends are, you should be getting on the stick and learning.  These are astrological places that favor you.  Many times the inexperienced are led to believe that the only time you are lucky is when the sun is in your sun sign.  Not true by any stretch of the imagination.  Of course, if you are a player, you already know this.  Chinese astrology puts a lot of focus on where the moon was when you were born.  Do you know your moon sign?    As well, when you go through testing periods where things go consistently badly, it might help to check out astrological placements and keep track.   I know, I'm beating that dead horse, you need to keep a diary of sorts of your wins and incorporate other wins or what you might consider losses or a lack of "luck."   

I recently had at least 2 sun sign forecasts that said a particular upcoming day would be financially beneficial, lucky.  The more I read, the more convinced I was that this might be a big numbers day for me to play.  Not to bet the farm but just push the limit.  Well, said big day arrived and not a win did I have.   Unless, of course, you count the totally unexpected phone call from my accountant informing me that the IRS had made a major error in my favor resolving an issue that has been in limbo forever.   This, my friends, is a win. Trust me.

About those numbers though - -  Gosh, I don't think this energy is done with us yet.  I've got to regroup and see what my intuition pops up with next.  I will post of course, as soon as it does/I can.  I will repeat this from my Scorpio post mention.  As I have said before, I'm not a routine QP player.  This past week, two QPs were both 758,  and then AGF piped up with the same number in translation of my post.   Just thought I should mention it.    I'm voting for a profitable week.   Hope good fortune finds you too!   J

CopyCat's avatar - Lottery-045.jpg
              Los Angeles
              United States
              Member #1289
              March 22, 2003
              473 Posts
              Posted: September 16, 2008, 5:00 pm - IP Logged

Hi Jake, thanks for the post,

I think the quote goes, you are in for a bumpy ride, as said in one of Betty Davis' movies.  Was it in All about Eve?  ps. why do you run away, what are the steps to do this, sounds interesting, can we say "E-Book" on this in the future?

CopyCat$$$$$$$$$$$

Villa Rica, Georgia
                United States
                Member #57211
                December 22, 2007
                100 Posts
                Posted: September 17, 2008, 6:54 am - IP Logged

WooHoo -  What a rocking Full Harvest Moon weekend for the numbers.  Anyone on the East Coast in particular catch the Monday nite Harvest Moon show?   It was breathtaking.  I was a teenager the last time I saw a moon that gorgeous. 

Now, about these number and this Pisces weekend.    I tend to wax nearly poetic about the Water Signs - so much psychic and emotional passion, all that heart on a sleeve kind of stuff.     As an Air Sign, my closest allies are Water followed by Fire with Earth bringing up the rear.   If you don't know you your sun sign friends are, you should be getting on the stick and learning.  These are astrological places that favor you.  Many times the inexperienced are led to believe that the only time you are lucky is when the sun is in your sun sign.  Not true by any stretch of the imagination.  Of course, if you are a player, you already know this.  Chinese astrology puts a lot of focus on where the moon was when you were born.  Do you know your moon sign?    As well, when you go through testing periods where things go consistently badly, it might help to check out astrological placements and keep track.   I know, I'm beating that dead horse, you need to keep a diary of sorts of your wins and incorporate other wins or what you might consider losses or a lack of "luck."   

I recently had at least 2 sun sign forecasts that said a particular upcoming day would be financially beneficial, lucky.  The more I read, the more convinced I was that this might be a big numbers day for me to play.  Not to bet the farm but just push the limit.  Well, said big day arrived and not a win did I have.   Unless, of course, you count the totally unexpected phone call from my accountant informing me that the IRS had made a major error in my favor resolving an issue that has been in limbo forever.   This, my friends, is a win. Trust me.

About those numbers though - -  Gosh, I don't think this energy is done with us yet.  I've got to regroup and see what my intuition pops up with next.  I will post of course, as soon as it does/I can.  I will repeat this from my Scorpio post mention.  As I have said before, I'm not a routine QP player.  This past week, two QPs were both 758,  and then AGF piped up with the same number in translation of my post.   Just thought I should mention it.    I'm voting for a profitable week.   Hope good fortune finds you too!   J

Thanks J ...inspiring message. Im a water sign