Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 5:18 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

please help with my dream!!

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 8 years ago by longisldchinese.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Bahamas
Member #44107
July 30, 2006
250 Posts
Posted: September 13, 2008, 4:39 pm - IP Logged

Last night I dreamt that I was driving my car and the breaks went out of control.  There were three sets of persons sitting in the road, each set was about eighteen feet away from each other.  My cousin was sitting alone, a set of strangers were sitting together and My sister and my daughter and someone else who I don't know were sitting together I was driving headed in the direction where everyone was sitting and all of a sudden my car breaks lost control. I knock down my cousin and also the second set of people in the road and I was able to swerve around to avoid hitting my daughter, my sister and the person sitting with them. I was terrified thinking about what was going to happen to me. I think my cousin died in the accident. I don't remember what happened to the second set of people but I know for sure my sister, my daughter and the person with them were not hit.

AriesDaRam's avatar - nw gingfighter.jpg
    Stone Mtn
    United States
    Member #64518
    August 30, 2008
    1157 Posts
    Posted: September 13, 2008, 9:55 pm - IP Logged

289 176 398 271 810 470 575 662

Bahamas
      Member #44107
      July 30, 2006
      250 Posts
      Posted: September 14, 2008, 2:09 am - IP Logged

Thanks for your help AriesDaRam.

longisldchinese's avatar - beargoogle

Bahamas
        Member #60184
        April 8, 2008
        1289 Posts
        Posted: September 14, 2008, 8:05 am - IP Logged

Last night I dreamt that I was driving my car and the breaks went out of control.  There were three sets of persons sitting in the road, each set was about eighteen feet away from each other.  My cousin was sitting alone, a set of strangers were sitting together and My sister and my daughter and someone else who I don't know were sitting together I was driving headed in the direction where everyone was sitting and all of a sudden my car breaks lost control. I knock down my cousin and also the second set of people in the road and I was able to swerve around to avoid hitting my daughter, my sister and the person sitting with them. I was terrified thinking about what was going to happen to me. I think my cousin died in the accident. I don't remember what happened to the second set of people but I know for sure my sister, my daughter and the person with them were not hit.

Cousin- 763

Stranger-196

Sitting

Sister 635 725

Daughter 874

Driving 145 346

Car 293

death..418  858 679

Accident 745***

AriesDaRam's avatar - nw gingfighter.jpg
          Stone Mtn
          United States
          Member #64518
          August 30, 2008
          1157 Posts
          Posted: September 14, 2008, 1:21 pm - IP Logged

You're welcome! Wink 

Bahamas
            Member #44107
            July 30, 2006
            250 Posts
            Posted: September 14, 2008, 4:47 pm - IP Logged

First of all, thanks for your help. Secondly, I am just seeing your reply to my dream and believe it or not 763 hit in early NY this afternoon and you listed cousin as 763. 

When I was going to the store this afternoon sure enough I got in an accident three houses down from me. I was headed in an easterly direction and for a brief moment I took my eyes of the road and was looking through the rear view mirror when all of a sudden I heard bram. I ran into someone car that was packed almost in the middle of the road and not completely in there yard and end up damaging there bumper and the drivers side of my fathers car that I was driving.

I am a careful driver and I don't get in accidents, this is the first time something like this has happen to me and I have been driving for several years. This is telling me I really have to be careful on the road.

mazie789's avatar - side smile.jpg
              Nasau, Bahamas
              Bahamas
              Member #3060
              December 19, 2003
              1212 Posts
              Posted: September 14, 2008, 5:03 pm - IP Logged

What is the licence plate of your father's car and the car you hit--try playing them

Lovies Hugs and Kisses

Bahamas
                Member #44107
                July 30, 2006
                250 Posts
                Posted: September 14, 2008, 5:21 pm - IP Logged

Thanks mazie, I really need some hugs and kisses right now. My father's licence plate number is 445, I don't know what the other person licence plate number is.

longisldchinese's avatar - beargoogle

Bahamas
                  Member #60184
                  April 8, 2008
                  1289 Posts
                  Posted: September 16, 2008, 9:16 pm - IP Logged

In your dream, there was an accident right?

I gave you 745 for accident, and tonight 547 came in Miami.