Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:31 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dreamt of my good friend

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 8 years ago by baleslady.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
longisldchinese's avatar - beargoogle

Bahamas
Member #60184
April 8, 2008
1289 Posts
Posted: September 14, 2008, 7:47 am - IP Logged

Morning to all.

LAst night I dreamt of my close close friend that I haven't heard from in a good while. I think her age will be falling very very soon or I would be seeing or hearing from her sooner than I think. SHe is 28!

Later in my dream, my husband and I was walking in the dark looking for a Helicopter that was parked in the bush but the engine was still running. Yes we ended up finding it. Suddenly my husband just turned into a woman(baleslady), a good friend of mind. Yes Missy , it was like my husband was not my husband but it was a female instead ..Baleslady was the female! lol.

Baleslady is 39 years, she and I were on a tour just exploring this strange place all night. Strange people, strange homes etc.

We ended somewhere on this college campus, there we saw a group of Bahamian men all dressed in Black!!! They looked sharp to boy!! lol

My Husband-- 40 years
My age 30

Friend 28
Friend 39

College 145

Long Island
    Bahamas
    Member #59488
    March 17, 2008
    1555 Posts
    Posted: September 14, 2008, 10:40 am - IP Logged

Morning to all.

LAst night I dreamt of my close close friend that I haven't heard from in a good while. I think her age will be falling very very soon or I would be seeing or hearing from her sooner than I think. SHe is 28!

Later in my dream, my husband and I was walking in the dark looking for a Helicopter that was parked in the bush but the engine was still running. Yes we ended up finding it. Suddenly my husband just turned into a woman(baleslady), a good friend of mind. Yes Missy , it was like my husband was not my husband but it was a female instead ..Baleslady was the female! lol.

Baleslady is 39 years, she and I were on a tour just exploring this strange place all night. Strange people, strange homes etc.

We ended somewhere on this college campus, there we saw a group of Bahamian men all dressed in Black!!! They looked sharp to boy!! lol

My Husband-- 40 years
    My age 30

Friend 28
    Friend 39

College 145

LMAO Ah honey!!!!! u went to bed with me so your mind, till you're dreaming about me, and B turning into me!!!! How sweet!!!!! watch it now before ppl don't think we're funny.  i think 349. I'll tell u why when I post my dream.

We gat haterz everywhere we go.  No longer do I cry when fake friends say, "Goodbye!"

Long Island
      Bahamas
      Member #59488
      March 17, 2008
      1555 Posts
      Posted: September 14, 2008, 11:41 am - IP Logged

LMAO Ah honey!!!!! u went to bed with me so your mind, till you're dreaming about me, and B turning into me!!!! How sweet!!!!! watch it now before ppl don't think we're funny.  i think 349. I'll tell u why when I post my dream.

Just a thought.  In my dream my mom and I were hugging.  play my age and hers combined, 3949 or 349.

In your dream, I turned into B, so that is 349, 340, 3940.

You and I were together in your dream 039, 3039. 

One of those will drop soon.

We gat haterz everywhere we go.  No longer do I cry when fake friends say, "Goodbye!"