Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

dream

Topic closed. 12 replies. Last post 8 years ago by baleslady.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Long Island
Bahamas
Member #59488
March 17, 2008
1555 Posts
Posted: September 14, 2008, 10:58 am - IP Logged

As I write this, I am overwhelmed with tears.  I dreamt a variety of things, and would appreciate if someone would please either tell me what it means or suggest numbers that I can play along with my suggestion.  I am tired of posting my dream seeking help, and everyone just read what I write and don't offer any help.  arent we here to help one another??????  Or is it just me that think that that's what we're here for?

...Anyhow, it was a variety of scenes in my dream.  I dreamt that I went to work and my boss wasn't there yet, but like she had left some ribs on a grill in the kitchen and they were burnt to a crisp and that all the burners on the stove were on and had been left on from the day before.  I called her and told her about it and asked her why she did that.  Then it went to where I was in my sister in law's house but it was my mother's house. I was in the kitchen.  She asked to get something for her, and when I got it, she came to get it from me.  She had on a pink night t-shirt.  I gave whatever it was she asked for me to ger her, and then I hugged her and she hugged me back.  I started smelling her and telling her how I love her, and I wouldn't let her go, we stayed like that for a long time.  the image and memory of that part of my dream have me crying rivers of tears right now.

My mom was 49 when she died, I'm 39, so I like the 493 for us.  She would have been 53 had she lived on October 12th, anytime I dream about her 358 comes.  112 is another number for her. October being the 10th month = 1+0=1 and the 12th day = 112.

Also I dreamt about my boss, she's 41 so combine my mom's age and hers is the 149.  she boss will be 42 later this month so 249.

Did any of you noticed something?  I just did while I was typing this post.  Both of my dreams had something to do with me being in the kitchen.  what does that mean?

We gat haterz everywhere we go.  No longer do I cry when fake friends say, "Goodbye!"

riley's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg
    nassau n p bahamas
    Bahamas
    Member #1597
    May 31, 2003
    1424 Posts
    Posted: September 14, 2008, 11:04 am - IP Logged

kitchen 599 559

Long Island
      Bahamas
      Member #59488
      March 17, 2008
      1555 Posts
      Posted: September 14, 2008, 11:14 am - IP Logged

kitchen 599 559

Thanks riley.  Both of these numbers I have been playing for my friend hot mama's age and none would drop.  Hopefully that is a sign that they're up next!!!!

We gat haterz everywhere we go.  No longer do I cry when fake friends say, "Goodbye!"

Long Island
        Bahamas
        Member #59488
        March 17, 2008
        1555 Posts
        Posted: September 14, 2008, 2:32 pm - IP Logged

well I see the 49 came as 944!!

Thing is, this morning when I checked my email and saw that my sister had sent me something, I thought about if Mommy was trying to tell me something about her in my dream, so I went and played 673, but I played it small.  she was born on the 6th month in 1973.  Wow!!!!!

longisldchinese's avatar - beargoogle

Bahamas
          Member #60184
          April 8, 2008
          1289 Posts
          Posted: September 15, 2008, 6:19 pm - IP Logged

As I write this, I am overwhelmed with tears.  I dreamt a variety of things, and would appreciate if someone would please either tell me what it means or suggest numbers that I can play along with my suggestion.  I am tired of posting my dream seeking help, and everyone just read what I write and don't offer any help.  arent we here to help one another??????  Or is it just me that think that that's what we're here for?

...Anyhow, it was a variety of scenes in my dream.  I dreamt that I went to work and my boss wasn't there yet, but like she had left some ribs on a grill in the kitchen and they were burnt to a crisp and that all the burners on the stove were on and had been left on from the day before.  I called her and told her about it and asked her why she did that.  Then it went to where I was in my sister in law's house but it was my mother's house. I was in the kitchen.  She asked to get something for her, and when I got it, she came to get it from me.  She had on a pink night t-shirt.  I gave whatever it was she asked for me to ger her, and then I hugged her and she hugged me back.  I started smelling her and telling her how I love her, and I wouldn't let her go, we stayed like that for a long time.  the image and memory of that part of my dream have me crying rivers of tears right now.

My mom was 49 when she died, I'm 39, so I like the 493 for us.  She would have been 53 had she lived on October 12th, anytime I dream about her 358 comes.  112 is another number for her. October being the 10th month = 1+0=1 and the 12th day = 112.

Also I dreamt about my boss, she's 41 so combine my mom's age and hers is the 149.  she boss will be 42 later this month so 249.

Did any of you noticed something?  I just did while I was typing this post.  Both of my dreams had something to do with me being in the kitchen.  what does that mean?

I like the way you combine your Mom and your boss age! Great!! If i get to play tonight, I will throw them in there too.

Must be very touching to dream of your dead Mother....(Moment of silence here)... Gave me chills. It's good that you can see her in your dreams though.

The other night I dreamt of my Dead Great Grand Mother and trust me I felt so goood to see her...Had'nt dreamt of her in a lonng time..so I know that feeling!!!!!!!

Kitchen-- 348,  369.

Listen to this baleslady,  To dream of being in your own kitchen, denotes peace and satisfaction. It also indicates a reunion among old friends and relatives.

Best of Luck!

Long Island
            Bahamas
            Member #59488
            March 17, 2008
            1555 Posts
            Posted: September 15, 2008, 6:42 pm - IP Logged

I like the way you combine your Mom and your boss age! Great!! If i get to play tonight, I will throw them in there too.

Must be very touching to dream of your dead Mother....(Moment of silence here)... Gave me chills. It's good that you can see her in your dreams though.

The other night I dreamt of my Dead Great Grand Mother and trust me I felt so goood to see her...Had'nt dreamt of her in a lonng time..so I know that feeling!!!!!!!

Kitchen-- 348,  369.

Listen to this baleslady,  To dream of being in your own kitchen, denotes peace and satisfaction. It also indicates a reunion among old friends and relatives.

Best of Luck!

Thank you my darling LIC.   I dreamt about kitchen last night again.  Do you think that is my notice to play the 369 HARD????? or wait?

hot mama's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
              long, island
              Bahamas
              Member #62181
              June 20, 2008
              3681 Posts
              Posted: September 15, 2008, 7:24 pm - IP Logged

or the 39

chippie's avatar - Lottery-064.jpg

Bahamas
                Member #31284
                January 27, 2006
                8962 Posts
                Posted: September 15, 2008, 7:27 pm - IP Logged

do u like 145 combo ?

riley's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg
                  nassau n p bahamas
                  Bahamas
                  Member #1597
                  May 31, 2003
                  1424 Posts
                  Posted: September 15, 2008, 7:33 pm - IP Logged

clear your inbox longisldchinese

chippie's avatar - Lottery-064.jpg

Bahamas
                    Member #31284
                    January 27, 2006
                    8962 Posts
                    Posted: September 16, 2008, 12:43 pm - IP Logged

964 came in GA

hot mama's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
                      long, island
                      Bahamas
                      Member #62181
                      June 20, 2008
                      3681 Posts
                      Posted: September 16, 2008, 4:48 pm - IP Logged

baleslady if you remember i asked you how old your sister was and you said she wasn't in your dream? so happy you won on her today

longisldchinese's avatar - beargoogle

Bahamas
                        Member #60184
                        April 8, 2008
                        1289 Posts
                        Posted: September 17, 2008, 6:46 am - IP Logged

clear your inbox longisldchinese

It's cleared Boo!

I was wondering what happened I hadn't hear back from you lol.

Thanks.

Long Island
                          Bahamas
                          Member #59488
                          March 17, 2008
                          1555 Posts
                          Posted: September 17, 2008, 8:57 am - IP Logged

That's something hey! her numbers came back boxed.  But I didn't play it.  She's actually 35.  She was born 6/24/73.  Waiting on the other sister's age and my own to drop. Don't know what they're waiting on.  The numbers that I play for the other sister is 216 or 687.  My number is 369, I'm 39 and was born in 69 so I combine the two.