Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3 hints using Lotto Pro 2008

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Shawn67.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Woody's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

United States
Member #148
March 24, 2002
168 Posts
Posted: September 15, 2008, 1:01 am - IP Logged

For those of you using Lotto Pro 2008 in your rundowns I thought I would offer tips for your pick 3 play.

Probably the best tool that the program offers is the ability to make your smart numbers selections from a group of numbers found in the previous games that you specify (Drawing Cutoff). The Hot Number Cutoff is another tool that is very usefull to pick your numbers.

The settings I use are 5 = Drawing Cutoff and 2= Hot Number Cutoff. I am not going to elaborate on how you change these settings because if you own the program you know how to do it.

I got the next tip from someone on this board years ago.........I will pass it on tomorrow due to the late hour and I am very tired...........

diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
    Dallas, TX
    United States
    Member #60284
    April 12, 2008
    3856 Posts
    Posted: September 15, 2008, 4:35 am - IP Logged

I am using a Mac...can't use this software.

Shawn67's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
      Member #45970
      September 1, 2006
      4763 Posts
      Posted: September 15, 2008, 6:09 pm - IP Logged

For those of you using Lotto Pro 2008 in your rundowns I thought I would offer tips for your pick 3 play.

Probably the best tool that the program offers is the ability to make your smart numbers selections from a group of numbers found in the previous games that you specify (Drawing Cutoff). The Hot Number Cutoff is another tool that is very usefull to pick your numbers.

The settings I use are 5 = Drawing Cutoff and 2= Hot Number Cutoff. I am not going to elaborate on how you change these settings because if you own the program you know how to do it.

I got the next tip from someone on this board years ago.........I will pass it on tomorrow due to the late hour and I am very tired...........

Looking forward to your upcoming hints. I've used this program for almost 2 years off and on and never have quite found the "sweet spot" for the program.

Woody's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

United States
        Member #148
        March 24, 2002
        168 Posts
        Posted: September 16, 2008, 8:38 pm - IP Logged

2nd tip.........adjust your "hot" and "cold" percentages to equal each other.. ( I will explain how later). Once you get them even or as close as you can, go to "smart tickets" and generate 120 number sets using 10 numbers.........this will always give you 120 no match number sets and within those 120 NO MATCH sets of numbers will always be the winning numbers, no exceptions. Please back test this and you will find it true. You will always get a sum set of 3 to 24. What I do is I save each sum from 9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17 and 18 as a individual file ( eg save it as "9-16-08 sum = 14"). These files can range from 4 to 10 sets of numbers for you to play as a combination bet.......If you pick the right sum you will be a winner....Questions??? I will answer all..   

Shawn67's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
          Member #45970
          September 1, 2006
          4763 Posts
          Posted: September 16, 2008, 10:31 pm - IP Logged

2nd tip.........adjust your "hot" and "cold" percentages to equal each other.. ( I will explain how later). Once you get them even or as close as you can, go to "smart tickets" and generate 120 number sets using 10 numbers.........this will always give you 120 no match number sets and within those 120 NO MATCH sets of numbers will always be the winning numbers, no exceptions. Please back test this and you will find it true. You will always get a sum set of 3 to 24. What I do is I save each sum from 9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17 and 18 as a individual file ( eg save it as "9-16-08 sum = 14"). These files can range from 4 to 10 sets of numbers for you to play as a combination bet.......If you pick the right sum you will be a winner....Questions??? I will answer all..   

Woody, I'm not trying to rain on the parade, but isn't this a lot of extra hoops to jump through in order to get something that's already readily available. If I'm understanding these instructions correctly, all we have to do is use the "120 no-match numbers sum chart" and play all the numbers with your selected sum for the day? If so, that system has been around forever, and doesn't require the software to work it. If I'm misunderstanding something, please let me know.