Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 12:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I'm here still waiting and hoping and calling

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Idesire$.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Long Island
Bahamas
Member #59488
March 17, 2008
1555 Posts
Posted: September 17, 2008, 2:35 pm - IP Logged

I'm 1 mile to empty, so my pride is running real low right now.  NY, FL and ILL are dancing all around my 369.  Man don't you'll think it's time that you guys be nice and let the number drop??????  It'll be even better if the 3 states can throw them, but I know as well as you do that that is just wishful thinking.  3-6-9 in that order PLEASE!!!!! PLEASE!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!! (they have me doing a James Brown rendition now) LOL.

We gat haterz everywhere we go.  No longer do I cry when fake friends say, "Goodbye!"

Needachange23's avatar - yocco

Bahamas
    Member #62321
    June 24, 2008
    1104 Posts
    Posted: September 17, 2008, 2:39 pm - IP Logged

I'm 1 mile to empty, so my pride is running real low right now.  NY, FL and ILL are dancing all around my 369.  Man don't you'll think it's time that you guys be nice and let the number drop??????  It'll be even better if the 3 states can throw them, but I know as well as you do that that is just wishful thinking.  3-6-9 in that order PLEASE!!!!! PLEASE!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!! (they have me doing a James Brown rendition now) LOL.

I Agree!

Las Vegas, NV
      United States
      Member #44841
      August 9, 2006
      1749 Posts
      Posted: September 17, 2008, 2:46 pm - IP Logged

Oh man, you've just made my day!  I've been singing that song every day since Sept began.  I'm past empty ...

P.S. I Just Love James Brown ...

Wink

Idesire$'s avatar - Lottery-025.jpg
        Ellenwood,Georgia
        United States
        Member #60512
        April 21, 2008
        471 Posts
        Posted: September 17, 2008, 3:37 pm - IP Logged

I'm looking for 369 to fall in Ga..........So I understand.LOL