Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 3:40 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Going with this dream

Topic closed. 13 replies. Last post 8 years ago by chippie.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
longisldchinese's avatar - beargoogle

Bahamas
Member #60184
April 8, 2008
1289 Posts
Posted: September 18, 2008, 6:22 am - IP Logged

Morning to all......

Dreamt od 2 sets of Quads lastnight 5555  9999, something about the 5555 stood out though.  The 5555 also had something to do with Black/Bold.

Remebered seeing my Father in law coming to this glass window looking through to say something to me while leaning up on his green bicycle.  Didn't remeber what he said.. It was like Im in this in this restaurant serving or taking orders right?? It was something like that, he came to to the window and looked straight through  and said soemthing to me, but don't remembering hearing his voice , dont remember what he actually said, maybe because it was glass I guess! He is 87 years old, and I have a strong feeling that 087 is close by!

Yep 087 even 987!

Good Luck to all of us!!

Needachange23's avatar - yocco

Bahamas
    Member #62321
    June 24, 2008
    1104 Posts
    Posted: September 18, 2008, 7:04 am - IP Logged

in box full.. 087 is nice

jk

United States
      Member #916
      December 12, 2002
      18335 Posts
      Posted: September 18, 2008, 7:07 am - IP Logged

Father in law: 821 808 128

Bicycle:  186 644 644 455

Window: 561 744 026 615

Long Island
        Bahamas
        Member #59488
        March 17, 2008
        1555 Posts
        Posted: September 18, 2008, 8:21 am - IP Logged

dreamt about my aunt who has alzheimers last night, but in my dream she didn't.  She's 78.  I also dreamt about our friend chinese.

We gat haterz everywhere we go.  No longer do I cry when fake friends say, "Goodbye!"

Bahamas
          Member #60184
          April 8, 2008
          1289 Posts
          Posted: September 18, 2008, 8:42 am - IP Logged

dreamt about my aunt who has alzheimers last night, but in my dream she didn't.  She's 78.  I also dreamt about our friend chinese.

Lol What did you dram about me girl?? lol Hope it was something nice!!!!!!!!

My age 30.  I told you earlier I paid a bill of 300.00 flat lastevening..so 003, or 300 is sounding good!!!!

Long Island
            Bahamas
            Member #59488
            March 17, 2008
            1555 Posts
            Posted: September 18, 2008, 8:57 am - IP Logged

Lol What did you dram about me girl?? lol Hope it was something nice!!!!!!!!

My age 30.  I told you earlier I paid a bill of 300.00 flat lastevening..so 003, or 300 is sounding good!!!!

I didn't say I dreamt about  you!  I dreamt about my aunt and OUR friend!!!!!!!!

Patricia was in the dream too.  How old is she?

We gat haterz everywhere we go.  No longer do I cry when fake friends say, "Goodbye!"

taxijohn's avatar - odometer444
              Dutchess County, New York
              United States
              Member #8067
              October 22, 2004
              3240 Posts
              Posted: September 18, 2008, 9:08 am - IP Logged

I would play her DOB, but wait about 5 days, then play for 10.

Seems that MOST people who dream or see numbers and then play it right away get upset when the number actually comes out 5 to 20 days later. Thetn they say "I saw that number the other day!".

It has happened to me many times. So now when I see a number over and over again or dream about it, I wait a few days and then play it.

Long Island
                Bahamas
                Member #59488
                March 17, 2008
                1555 Posts
                Posted: September 18, 2008, 12:47 pm - IP Logged

I would play her DOB, but wait about 5 days, then play for 10.

Seems that MOST people who dream or see numbers and then play it right away get upset when the number actually comes out 5 to 20 days later. Thetn they say "I saw that number the other day!".

It has happened to me many times. So now when I see a number over and over again or dream about it, I wait a few days and then play it.

That is good advice, and point is taken.  I remember every night I would dream of 821 and wouldn't play it.  It got to the point that after dreaming about it every night for 5 nights, I decided to play it and sho enough it came 821.  Thanks again for the pointer.

Bahamas
                  Member #60184
                  April 8, 2008
                  1289 Posts
                  Posted: September 18, 2008, 12:55 pm - IP Logged

That is good advice, and point is taken.  I remember every night I would dream of 821 and wouldn't play it.  It got to the point that after dreaming about it every night for 5 nights, I decided to play it and sho enough it came 821.  Thanks again for the pointer.

Yea, it sure was some good Advice! Thanks again!

So Ms. baleslady, lets not get upset as a matter of fact, lets not play them till a few days later right????!!!! lol

chippie's avatar - Lottery-064.jpg

Bahamas
                    Member #31284
                    January 27, 2006
                    8962 Posts
                    Posted: September 18, 2008, 12:58 pm - IP Logged

Lets also remember that some dream number can come out right away as in the next day!

Long Island
                      Bahamas
                      Member #59488
                      March 17, 2008
                      1555 Posts
                      Posted: September 18, 2008, 1:01 pm - IP Logged

right now, i am mad and thinking i'm taking a break from this game.  Every single one of my numbers beside the 369 came in this month, and I didn't catch any.  Chinese,  you know the 195 is my number, but was too focused on the 369 to even try and play that and I missed out.  my 925 came in the 4 ball.  This is beating me down too much, so i'm on a break. 

I agree with you Chippie, because I've seen it happen too.

Bahamas
                        Member #31284
                        January 27, 2006
                        8962 Posts
                        Posted: September 18, 2008, 1:07 pm - IP Logged

right now, i am mad and thinking i'm taking a break from this game.  Every single one of my numbers beside the 369 came in this month, and I didn't catch any.  Chinese,  you know the 195 is my number, but was too focused on the 369 to even try and play that and I missed out.  my 925 came in the 4 ball.  This is beating me down too much, so i'm on a break. 

I agree with you Chippie, because I've seen it happen too.

Focus!!

Bahamas
                          Member #60184
                          April 8, 2008
                          1289 Posts
                          Posted: September 18, 2008, 1:17 pm - IP Logged

Focus!!

Don't take a break , just concentrate on all of your numbers.... Don't ever feel like hey I will play these or play this set, and play the rest next wk or tomorrow, Concentrate on all!!!

Yesterday , I pulled out a Yellow Tab, and I sat down focusing on all of the numbers that I can remember falls every month. I wrote every single one out! And sho my 437 was there box, and I'm still not giving up on 951, it usually comes that way monthly. Keep in mind 271 is around some where.

Keep up the faith man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bahamas
                            Member #31284
                            January 27, 2006
                            8962 Posts
                            Posted: September 19, 2008, 1:43 pm - IP Logged

Morning to all......

Dreamt od 2 sets of Quads lastnight 5555  9999, something about the 5555 stood out though.  The 5555 also had something to do with Black/Bold.

Remebered seeing my Father in law coming to this glass window looking through to say something to me while leaning up on his green bicycle.  Didn't remeber what he said.. It was like Im in this in this restaurant serving or taking orders right?? It was something like that, he came to to the window and looked straight through  and said soemthing to me, but don't remembering hearing his voice , dont remember what he actually said, maybe because it was glass I guess! He is 87 years old, and I have a strong feeling that 087 is close by!

Yep 087 even 987!

Good Luck to all of us!!

878 Early Miami

I hope you played tail end.