Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 5:18 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Michigan Evening Daily 3 Draw

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 8 years ago by dbello.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Louisville, KY
United States
Member #15734
May 20, 2005
203 Posts
Posted: September 22, 2008, 7:40 pm - IP Logged

OK...

I watched the draw live tonite on channel 4 (luckily it's still televised)... During the advertisement for the newest lottery ticket, a ball seemed to have gotten stuck in the machine near the draw chute. It happened during this ad because all the balls were bouncing around in the machine and nothing was out of the ordinary on the first shot of the machine.

During the actual draw, it was PLAINLY VISIBLE that the ball was stuck as it was trying to "wiggle" its way out of being stuck wherever it was. However, either they didn't notice or they're going to wait until after the draw to hopefully fix it.

The strangest thing though....

It looks like (as far as I can see) the ball stuck is a 3, WHEN THAT WAS THE NUMBER DRAWN.

Don't quote me on that, but my TiVo isn't good enough to enhance images that well on a fast zoom-in. I just tried to look at the ball in slo-mo.

Anyone else see this?

Louisville, KY
    United States
    Member #15734
    May 20, 2005
    203 Posts
    Posted: September 22, 2008, 7:49 pm - IP Logged

After going thru a bunch of instant replays, it looks as if this is either a 6, 8 or 9 that is stuck.

dbello's avatar - scene sunoverlake.jpg
      Michigan
      United States
      Member #26915
      November 24, 2005
      6189 Posts
      Posted: September 23, 2008, 8:40 am - IP Logged

After going thru a bunch of instant replays, it looks as if this is either a 6, 8 or 9 that is stuck.

I didn't see it, but another poster on the MI thread thought it was a seven.