Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 9:19 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

last night dreams

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Idesire$.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
union, nj
United States
Member #65349
September 24, 2008
127 Posts
Posted: September 26, 2008, 5:36 pm - IP Logged

hello everyone, i would like t o know  do any one have any numbers for

a red cell phone,

texting on a cell phone

ex boyfriend

Can you  also give me meanings if any is  know. also  can i get pick 4 also

xthundercat2003's avatar - 161784 100002045964044_7086045_n.jpg
    new york
    United States
    Member #52681
    June 4, 2007
    2216 Posts
    Posted: September 26, 2008, 10:18 pm - IP Logged

cell phone = to dream of acell phone is a sign that you will experience a little inconvenience = 345 = 600 = 6152 =1230

boyfriend = new hopes will be realized = 168 = 382 = 5911 = 1642

good luck

Idesire$'s avatar - Lottery-025.jpg
      Ellenwood,Georgia
      United States
      Member #60512
      April 21, 2008
      471 Posts
      Posted: September 27, 2008, 7:36 pm - IP Logged

hello everyone, i would like t o know  do any one have any numbers for

a red cell phone,

texting on a cell phone

ex boyfriend

Can you  also give me meanings if any is  know. also  can i get pick 4 also

To see or use a cell phone in your dream, indicates that you are being receptive to new information. It also represents your mobility.

To dream that you lost your cell phone, represents a lack of communication. You have lost touch with some aspect of your feelings or your Self. 

To see an old ex-boyfriend from childhood in your dream, refers to a freer, less encumbered relationship. The dream servers to bring you back to a time where the responsibilities of adulthood (or marriage) didn't interfere with the spontaneity of romance. You need to recapture the excitement, freedom, and vitality of youth that is lacking in your present relationship.

To dream that your ex-boyfriend is giving you advice about your current relationship, suggests that you unconscious is telling you not to repeat the same mistakes that you had made with this ex-boyfriend. 

To dream that you are being massaged by your ex-boyfriend, suggests that you need to let go of some of that defensiveness that you have been putting forth. You may have been putting up a wall or armor around you. You need to learn to trust people again.

To dream that you ex-boyfriend gives you a stuffed animal, suggests that you are seeking for reassuring and nurturing aspects of a relationship. This is not to imply that you want you ex-boyfriend back. Alternatively, the dream could represent some immature relationship which may (or may not) describe the relationship you had with your ex.

To dream that you see your ex-boyfriend dressed in a suit at a hospital, suggests that you have come to terms with that relationship and have completed the healing process.