Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

WA state pick 4 - my numbers vs Lottery Post's Quickpick

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Lotto*Love.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
dvdiva's avatar - 8ball

United States
Member #2338
September 17, 2003
2063 Posts
Posted: September 27, 2008, 1:14 am - IP Logged

My numbers: 2 - 9 - 11 - 24

Lottery posts QP play for today 3-8-9-20

Winning numbers for today: 5-9-17-20

Looks like LP's Quickpicks win something at least.

Next up I'll play my numbers again and the new LP QPs of : 2-14-21-24

Lotto*Love's avatar - lips
    Washington *state*
    United States
    Member #62009
    June 14, 2008
    192 Posts
    Posted: September 27, 2008, 1:24 am - IP Logged

My numbers: 2 - 9 - 11 - 24

Lottery posts QP play for today 3-8-9-20

Winning numbers for today: 5-9-17-20

Looks like LP's Quickpicks win something at least.

Next up I'll play my numbers again and the new LP QPs of : 2-14-21-24

I agree on giving your numbers a try again.  I once bought 1 Match4 qp and nothing came of it.  I liked the numbers and thought to myself I should play them the next night.  But of course I got busy and didn't get a chance to get to the store and buy a ticket with those same numbers........I could of won $20 if I had Crying

I like you numbers...I'd keep em for awhile.

I'm pretty new here so just decided to look into the predictions area and see what Wa. has.  Theres soooo many numbers that I guess I'll just have to pick one and see what happens. I looked back over the days, and it seems that one member predicted Match4 numbers that would of won $10,000!  Maybe they can help me out since I can't seem to win anything lately. lol  Its been a bad 3 months for lotto for me.

Surrender You can run, but you can't hide mighty Jackpot...surrender to me at once!

dvdiva's avatar - 8ball

United States
      Member #2338
      September 17, 2003
      2063 Posts
      Posted: September 27, 2008, 1:26 am - IP Logged

For those whom aren't aware the pick 4 is a 4/24 game at $2/play. I won't play the numbers all the time although you are welcome to lose with my numbers also. Played 2 tickets yesterday and possibly tomorrow if I get out of the house. Good luck with my numbers Big Smile

dvdiva's avatar - 8ball

United States
        Member #2338
        September 17, 2003
        2063 Posts
        Posted: September 27, 2008, 1:30 am - IP Logged

Well I hope you win with them Lotto*love. So far LP quickpicks are winning me my money back at least. I'm trying to keep it to $4 per number though when I play.

Lotto*Love's avatar - lips
          Washington *state*
          United States
          Member #62009
          June 14, 2008
          192 Posts
          Posted: September 27, 2008, 1:33 am - IP Logged

lol I know. I don't play them often. I think I bought maybe 5 or 6 since the game started.  Seems so easy, but it being a game played everyday, no way can I afford to put down $2 all the time.  My budget is TIGHT TIGHT! lol Though I'm probably going to do $2 worth on State lotto tomorrow night.  AND I'm cashing in the $5 total I've won in scratchers over the past month or more and buying one of those Lucky For Life tickets....seems theres 1 (one) more out there somewhere.  I can totally handle $1,000 a week for life lol.

Good Luck!

Surrender You can run, but you can't hide mighty Jackpot...surrender to me at once!