Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:25 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Predictions! OOh what to pick!?

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 8 years ago by dailywin.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Lotto*Love's avatar - lips
Washington *state*
United States
Member #62009
June 14, 2008
192 Posts
Posted: September 29, 2008, 12:51 am - IP Logged

I've been looking...and looking....and looking at the predictions, and need to know how others look at it for picking number combo's.

OOOH! I see one predictors got all four numbers right on Wa. Match4 for a possible win for someone  of $10,000! I've seen it again on an older page. My dream. Now what a win if someone used those numbers.

My question is..when you check out the prediction page, do you just take a chance at a set of numbers from any member?  Do you have a "system' on which ones to pick?

I haven't played the Daily game before, but I've been playing Match4 now and then when I can afford it. I missed out on $20 3x's by not playing my own numbers. But I've had NO luck lately.  Not even with qp's where I'm lucky if I hit one number.

I'd like to take a chance on a set of predictions, but theres soo many!

Just want to see how others use the page, and if you have andy advise or  had any luck.

Surrender You can run, but you can't hide mighty Jackpot...surrender to me at once!

diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
    Dallas, TX
    United States
    Member #60284
    April 12, 2008
    3856 Posts
    Posted: September 29, 2008, 2:10 am - IP Logged

The prediction page is good to post up numbers from the system one come up with, to track the winning, and hit rate. At least that's what I use it for. There are a lot of good predictors on this site, as you can see from the TOP 10 predictors. The best way to have the odds in your favor is to back tests the systems you see suitable within your budget, and game type. I usually play pick 4 games, daily. Often throw in few bucks for pick 5, and jackpot if its high prize over 100 millions, heh.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
      Chief Bottle Washer
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #1
      May 31, 2000
      23260 Posts
      Posted: September 29, 2008, 2:39 am - IP Logged

I've been looking...and looking....and looking at the predictions, and need to know how others look at it for picking number combo's.

OOOH! I see one predictors got all four numbers right on Wa. Match4 for a possible win for someone  of $10,000! I've seen it again on an older page. My dream. Now what a win if someone used those numbers.

My question is..when you check out the prediction page, do you just take a chance at a set of numbers from any member?  Do you have a "system' on which ones to pick?

I haven't played the Daily game before, but I've been playing Match4 now and then when I can afford it. I missed out on $20 3x's by not playing my own numbers. But I've had NO luck lately.  Not even with qp's where I'm lucky if I hit one number.

Just want to see how others use the page, and if you have andy advise or  had any luck.

If you were a Gold or Platinum member you could use the Deflate and Inspector tools to manipulate and study the predictions posted.

As a Standard (free) member, you get 20 free uses of both tools for both the Pick 3 and Pick 4 varieties (total of 80 free uses), so I'd recommend checking it out.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
      Help eliminate computerized drawings!

four4me's avatar - gate1
        MD
        United States
        Member #1701
        June 18, 2003
        8360 Posts
        Posted: September 29, 2008, 3:18 am - IP Logged

I picked those numbers purely at random... all 50 lines and posted them every day until one line finally won.

50 lines at 2 dollars a pop would be 100 dollars a day, It took 47 days for one of the lines to win lets do the math 47 days x $100.00 = $4700.00 cost to play. - 10 grand = $5300.00 profit.

of course in the 47 days i also matched many 2 and 3 of 4 numbers but not nearly enough to cover the 100.00 out of pocket cash it would have cost to play all 50 lines every day.

I do not live in WA nor do i actually play the game I'm in Maryland. I would not recommend spending 100 dollars a day to try and win 10 grand. 6 bucks maybe but your limited to just 3 lines and you might get lucky.

Now that 47 draws have passed i might suggest looking at all the results and choosing combinations that came out a lot during that time frame or choosing number combinations that haven't showed up yet. 

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
          mymonthlypicks's avatar - spider
          Virginia Beach,Va
          United States
          Member #65378
          September 25, 2008
          1180 Posts
          Posted: October 1, 2008, 2:20 pm - IP Logged

SAMPLE#S And you need to change the numbers to fit you, Cost 10 dollars:

Play Accross

1-2-3-4

5-6-7-8

9-10-11-12

13-14-15-16

Play Down

1-5-9-13

2-6-10-14

3-7-11-15

4-8-12-16

Play X

1-6-11-16

4-7-10-13

Lotto*Love's avatar - lips
            Washington *state*
            United States
            Member #62009
            June 14, 2008
            192 Posts
            Posted: October 1, 2008, 2:43 pm - IP Logged

SAMPLE#S And you need to change the numbers to fit you, Cost 10 dollars:

Play Accross

1-2-3-4

5-6-7-8

9-10-11-12

13-14-15-16

Play Down

1-5-9-13

2-6-10-14

3-7-11-15

4-8-12-16

Play X

1-6-11-16

4-7-10-13

Now thats different! I can try that.  Theres just been some good predicting, but too many numbers to choose from.  I'm limited to like 1 or 2 plays with Match4.

i seem to have more luck closing my eyes and relaxing and letting the numbers come to me, but i've been real stressed lately, and it just ain't working anymore lol.

Surrender You can run, but you can't hide mighty Jackpot...surrender to me at once!

diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
              Dallas, TX
              United States
              Member #60284
              April 12, 2008
              3856 Posts
              Posted: October 2, 2008, 4:48 pm - IP Logged

You can try getting a deck of cards, and write on the side that is facing down 0 - 9. Let's say Ace have 4 cards of its kind; diamond, spade, heart, and clover. You can discard one (not including them in this) and mark it a "0", so you have 3 zeros. Do this till you have 3 cards of 1 number, from 0 - 9. You should get 30 cards total. Now you can use this to make your number selections for pick 3 and 4 games. Shuffle it good, and draw your card every 5 cards (or however you like) to get 4 cards, each of the card you drew will have a sample of; 8 for first card, 3 for second, 6 for third, and 1 for the fourth. You can leave the cards you drew on the side or put them back in, reshuffle, and select new drawings.

This method is good for someone who does not have the time or not into numbers analysis, more relaxing, and it is still gives you a sense that YOU selected the winning numbers since its the energy and thoughts goes into it while shuffling. If you're not good at shuffling get a machine that can help you. I use this method from time to time, for jackpot games, with already deducted numbers based upon my analysis, yet still offer room for randomness. :)

Bahamas
                Member #60675
                April 27, 2008
                6 Posts
                Posted: October 7, 2008, 9:40 pm - IP Logged

Hi ,  if you play in washington,  your  best  play is 801 box  twice every day for one week,  also try  843,126 ,306,379,289,140,159, 023, 258,117,n 339  box for  $1  untill you win than up your bet.