Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 10:18 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Strange feeling last night

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 8 years ago by baleslady.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Long Island
Bahamas
Member #59488
March 17, 2008
1555 Posts
Posted: October 4, 2008, 9:39 am - IP Logged

Last night, I wasn't feeling well.  i was feeling dizzy and when I laid down to try and go to sleep, my head started "swinging" more.  then like I went off in this strange feeling, I won't say I started to dream, cause I couldn't fall to sleep where I was feeling so bad, but like I was in the hospital room with my mom again, and i watched her die all over again.  It was really hard falling to sleep after that.

My mom, had she lived would have been 53 next week sunday on the 12th.  Here are the numbers I'm thinking about.

849, 852, 853

Mom died on 01/08 @ 1:08, which also happens to be a number constantly associated with my middle sister.

her daughter was born on 08/01 @ 8:01 PM.

so throw 108 in the mix too.

We gat haterz everywhere we go.  No longer do I cry when fake friends say, "Goodbye!"

longisldchinese's avatar - beargoogle

Bahamas
    Member #60184
    April 8, 2008
    1289 Posts
    Posted: October 4, 2008, 9:50 am - IP Logged

Last night, I wasn't feeling well.  i was feeling dizzy and when I laid down to try and go to sleep, my head started "swinging" more.  then like I went off in this strange feeling, I won't say I started to dream, cause I couldn't fall to sleep where I was feeling so bad, but like I was in the hospital room with my mom again, and i watched her die all over again.  It was really hard falling to sleep after that.

My mom, had she lived would have been 53 next week sunday on the 12th.  Here are the numbers I'm thinking about.

849, 852, 853

Mom died on 01/08 @ 1:08, which also happens to be a number constantly associated with my middle sister.

mORNING..gIRL SOMETHING ABOUT THOSE numbers I'm feeling.... The 107 is one Im playing continously so I wont dare leave that 108 out...

THANKS GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!
    GOod Luck

hot mama's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
      long, island
      Bahamas
      Member #62181
      June 20, 2008
      3681 Posts
      Posted: October 4, 2008, 9:53 am - IP Logged

the 849 someone told me to play yesterday. the numbers sure look good

chippie's avatar - Lottery-064.jpg

Bahamas
        Member #31284
        January 27, 2006
        8962 Posts
        Posted: October 8, 2008, 1:48 pm - IP Logged

849, 852, 853

Hope you held onto that 852 combo

congrads

Long Island
          Bahamas
          Member #59488
          March 17, 2008
          1555 Posts
          Posted: October 8, 2008, 5:58 pm - IP Logged

Hope you held onto that 852 combo

congrads

I had forgotten about those numbers, but for some strange reason, I woke up this morning and said to myself that I need to start playing Mom's numbers, so I got a piece of it.

I got 679 too, because it's my husband's license plate number.

If I was thinking, since I didn't play for several days and didn't see that 419 came, I could have gotten that too, because mom was 49 when she died and I am her 1st child.

Feels good to win a lil something again.

We gat haterz everywhere we go.  No longer do I cry when fake friends say, "Goodbye!"

longisldchinese's avatar - beargoogle

Bahamas
            Member #60184
            April 8, 2008
            1289 Posts
            Posted: October 9, 2008, 10:04 am - IP Logged

I had forgotten about those numbers, but for some strange reason, I woke up this morning and said to myself that I need to start playing Mom's numbers, so I got a piece of it.

I got 679 too, because it's my husband's license plate number.

If I was thinking, since I didn't play for several days and didn't see that 419 came, I could have gotten that too, because mom was 49 when she died and I am her 1st child.

Feels good to win a lil something again.

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chippie's avatar - Lottery-064.jpg

Bahamas
              Member #31284
              January 27, 2006
              8962 Posts
              Posted: October 9, 2008, 1:21 pm - IP Logged

849, 852, 853

535 early new york

mableboy's avatar - dragon1

Bahamas
                Member #975
                December 31, 2002
                135 Posts
                Posted: October 9, 2008, 3:21 pm - IP Logged

535 early new york

0810 4 ball New York m.d.

surefire

Long Island
                  Bahamas
                  Member #59488
                  March 17, 2008
                  1555 Posts
                  Posted: October 9, 2008, 6:45 pm - IP Logged

0810 4 ball New York m.d.

I played 358 today and 0108, I caught the 4 ball box!  feel good about that!!!

Long Island
                    Bahamas
                    Member #59488
                    March 17, 2008
                    1555 Posts
                    Posted: October 12, 2008, 4:40 pm - IP Logged

849, 852, 853

Today would have been my mom's 53rd birthday!!!!  I concrentrated on 358 and it didn't come in NY it came in NJ instead :(

I played the 49 for the age she was when she died and I played it with an 8, NY threw it with a 6 :(  Also in NY they threw her 49 with the date and time that she died 1/8. didn't play the 4 ball.  hopefully luck will hit for me tonight!  love ya mom.

Another lost in my family.  I Grand Aunt that had alzheimers died yesterday. 1 day before my mom's birthday.  will miss you aunt Eunice, but you're in a better place now.