Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 2:47 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

GA Fantasy 5 been having winners every day

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 8 years ago by diamondpalace.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
Dallas, TX
United States
Member #60284
April 12, 2008
3856 Posts
Posted: October 5, 2008, 4:45 pm - IP Logged

Hmm, I am in Georgia, and there has been winners every day for the last couples of days. People are beating the odds with it.

SOUTH CAROLINA
    United States
    Member #35627
    March 20, 2006
    11 Posts
    Posted: October 5, 2008, 4:51 pm - IP Logged

how are they beating the odds

Dallas, TX
      United States
      Member #60284
      April 12, 2008
      3856 Posts
      Posted: October 5, 2008, 5:17 pm - IP Logged

how are they beating the odds

Don't know, the results shows. :D

Chesapeake, VA
        United States
        Member #65042
        September 15, 2008
        63 Posts
        Posted: October 5, 2008, 9:33 pm - IP Logged

Are they QP or PS?

Its like poker: you can play your best but you gotta know when to fold your cards and take a rest. Hold your cards, take a breath, and hope that nobody else is stacking the deck.

Dallas, TX
          United States
          Member #60284
          April 12, 2008
          3856 Posts
          Posted: October 5, 2008, 10:07 pm - IP Logged

Are they QP or PS?

Not sure, the website does not say. I have been tracking pick 5 game in GA, and each night the drawing includes 1 cold number, there has been 8 cold numbers every night. I am working on a system for this. Anyway, just thought I throw it out there.

Instyle's avatar - Lottery-044.jpg

United States
            Member #55821
            October 21, 2007
            161 Posts
            Posted: October 11, 2008, 10:46 am - IP Logged

Hi Diamond

I'm in Ga too, and I must admit I've been doing pretty good.  I mean if you count  getting 4/5 numbers 3 times in a months time as good, than i do ok.  I'm working on trying to hit the BIG :) ONE.  I have a full time job so I can't afford to spend a whole lot of time on my system, but this is what I've noticed.   

Watch for consec. numbers   ex/ 4-5  22-23  17 18

if you notice cold numbers falling, use the conseq. number next  it, that's happened a lot.

Also, what usually throughs me off, are high numbers falling,  like starting with 15 and up. that gets me a lot, so i make sure my set of numbers include high numbers set.   Finally,   the Fantasy 5 fridays is really cool.   you buy 1 fan 5 ticket and get one free on.   Remember to use 1 number on a slip to genereate the free ticket.  I know its a headache, but i filled out 20 slips with 1 number on each slip and got 20 free tickets, so I had 40 numbers  and paid for only $20.  Don't laugh,   im not a big spender and I know some people play more than that.  But that promotion to me is a good deal.    You probably knew all of this , but anyway...... hope it helps in your system.  Good luck to you!

Dallas, TX
              United States
              Member #60284
              April 12, 2008
              3856 Posts
              Posted: October 12, 2008, 8:36 pm - IP Logged

Hi Diamond

I'm in Ga too, and I must admit I've been doing pretty good.  I mean if you count  getting 4/5 numbers 3 times in a months time as good, than i do ok.  I'm working on trying to hit the BIG :) ONE.  I have a full time job so I can't afford to spend a whole lot of time on my system, but this is what I've noticed.   

Watch for consec. numbers   ex/ 4-5  22-23  17 18

if you notice cold numbers falling, use the conseq. number next  it, that's happened a lot.

Also, what usually throughs me off, are high numbers falling,  like starting with 15 and up. that gets me a lot, so i make sure my set of numbers include high numbers set.   Finally,   the Fantasy 5 fridays is really cool.   you buy 1 fan 5 ticket and get one free on.   Remember to use 1 number on a slip to genereate the free ticket.  I know its a headache, but i filled out 20 slips with 1 number on each slip and got 20 free tickets, so I had 40 numbers  and paid for only $20.  Don't laugh,   im not a big spender and I know some people play more than that.  But that promotion to me is a good deal.    You probably knew all of this , but anyway...... hope it helps in your system.  Good luck to you!

Hey Instyle,

Nice going with 4/5 hits. Wish you the best in getting the 5th number. Yesterday there were 4 winners. The free quick pick for Friday really helps people double their chance. I will do the same with $1 play on a slip with multiple slips to get that free quick pick, per slip.

I have noticed that there has been 1 - 2 cold hits in the winning combo. Check out my on going observation here.