Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I'd like to give a big thanks to...

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 8 years ago by JADELottery.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Talking Rock, GA
United States
Member #60369
April 15, 2008
398 Posts
Posted: October 6, 2008, 11:21 am - IP Logged

.....one dude who posts here at LP named JADELottery.  I used his Pick 3/4 Selector program (downloaded from a long forum thread here at LP) last week because I decided that I would try to play the numbers games more often (alongside my scratchers).  I decided to spend $3 via 6 consecutive $0.50 evening box plays on Cash 3 and $7 on 7 consecutive straight/box plays for Cash 4 evening.  All of this is in GA, BTW.

The Cash 3 number that caught my eye (the other 3 in the 4 "straight or box" column were numbers that had already been drawn recently) was 3-8-1.  So, I played it $0.50 box for 6 consecutive draws.

Last night, while I was at work (and I just found out about 10 minutes ago), 381 hit straight on in the evening Cash 3 drawing.  $3 worth of $0.50 box plays hit for $40 (at least -- who knows with the remaining draws).  I know that I had played it straight instead of box, I woulda hit $250 instead of $40, but, since I'm just starting out, I didn't want to wait a year and a half to two years for 381 to hit straight on (knowing my luck on numbers games, that would have been the case).

I still haven't figured out all these systems and wheels and stuff available here at LP and what systems other people use and actually post here.  I just chose Jade's P3/4 Selector because it seemed somewhat easy to use.  Just put in the past 2 (or 3) results, fool around with one or two settings (type and method), and generate some suggestions to play.

Jade, thanks so much for your program.  Yeah, $40 isn't as big as $250, but still, I'm one happy guy because I actually won something in the numbers games for the 1st time in my life. Smile

(P.S. to Todd -- I apologize if I should have posted this in my blog instead of the forums.  I wasn't quite sure where I should post it.)

A Gold account on Lottery Post:  $4.95

A Millionaire Jumbo Bucks scratcher:  $20

Airfare and hotel in March 2007 to see The Price Is Right before Bob Barker retired:  $600-something

Winning something to get a trip to a district office:  Priceless Big Grin

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23349 Posts
    Posted: October 6, 2008, 11:31 am - IP Logged

It's fine right here.  Congrats on the wins, and props to you for posting a hat-tip to Jade.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

JADELottery's avatar - YingYangYong 01.PNG
      The Quantum Master
      West Concord, MN
      United States
      Member #21
      December 7, 2001
      3680 Posts
      Posted: November 7, 2008, 11:46 am - IP Logged

Thank you,

I've been really busy these past months with my move from Wisconsin to Minnesota. A lot of things have been put on hold for now, but I do intend to get back to work on all posts and programs out there. It's also been a very busy time at work and that's what pays the bills. So, as soon as I can get back on track, you'll see more posts, blogs and replies. Hang in there and keep up the great work with the P3/P4 Selector. Also, seek out other programs and posts; as there are many a great insight and tools here at the Lottery Post.

Presented 'AS IS' and for Entertainment Purposes Only.
      Any gain or loss is your responsibility.
      Use at your own risk.

Order is a Subset of Chaos
      Knowledge is Beyond Belief
      Wisdom is Not Censored
      Douglas Paul Smallish
      Jehocifer