Welcome Guest
You last visited March 22, 2019, 4:58 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I'd like to give a big thanks to...

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 10 years ago by JADELottery.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Talking Rock, GA
United States
Member #60367
April 15, 2008
398 Posts
Posted: October 6, 2008, 11:21 am - IP Logged

.....one dude who posts here at LP named JADELottery.  I used his Pick 3/4 Selector program (downloaded from a long forum thread here at LP) last week because I decided that I would try to play the numbers games more often (alongside my scratchers).  I decided to spend $3 via 6 consecutive $0.50 evening box plays on Cash 3 and $7 on 7 consecutive straight/box plays for Cash 4 evening.  All of this is in GA, BTW.

The Cash 3 number that caught my eye (the other 3 in the 4 "straight or box" column were numbers that had already been drawn recently) was 3-8-1.  So, I played it $0.50 box for 6 consecutive draws.

Last night, while I was at work (and I just found out about 10 minutes ago), 381 hit straight on in the evening Cash 3 drawing.  $3 worth of $0.50 box plays hit for $40 (at least -- who knows with the remaining draws).  I know that I had played it straight instead of box, I woulda hit $250 instead of $40, but, since I'm just starting out, I didn't want to wait a year and a half to two years for 381 to hit straight on (knowing my luck on numbers games, that would have been the case).

I still haven't figured out all these systems and wheels and stuff available here at LP and what systems other people use and actually post here.  I just chose Jade's P3/4 Selector because it seemed somewhat easy to use.  Just put in the past 2 (or 3) results, fool around with one or two settings (type and method), and generate some suggestions to play.

Jade, thanks so much for your program.  Yeah, $40 isn't as big as $250, but still, I'm one happy guy because I actually won something in the numbers games for the 1st time in my life. Smile

(P.S. to Todd -- I apologize if I should have posted this in my blog instead of the forums.  I wasn't quite sure where I should post it.)

A Gold account on Lottery Post:  $4.95

A Millionaire Jumbo Bucks scratcher:  $20

Airfare and hotel in March 2007 to see The Price Is Right before Bob Barker retired:  $600-something

Winning something to get a trip to a district office:  Priceless Big Grin

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    24940 Posts
    Posted: October 6, 2008, 11:31 am - IP Logged

It's fine right here.  Congrats on the wins, and props to you for posting a hat-tip to Jade.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

JADELottery's avatar - AMeOn 02.png
      West Concord, MN
      United States
      Member #21
      December 7, 2001
      4292 Posts
      Posted: November 7, 2008, 11:46 am - IP Logged

Thank you,

I've been really busy these past months with my move from Wisconsin to Minnesota. A lot of things have been put on hold for now, but I do intend to get back to work on all posts and programs out there. It's also been a very busy time at work and that's what pays the bills. So, as soon as I can get back on track, you'll see more posts, blogs and replies. Hang in there and keep up the great work with the P3/P4 Selector. Also, seek out other programs and posts; as there are many a great insight and tools here at the Lottery Post.