Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Watch out for...

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 8 years ago by U.N.V.ME.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #6388
August 20, 2004
3578 Posts
Posted: October 8, 2008, 12:28 pm - IP Logged

579*-756   and 312*

Good Luck All....

Unvme

United States
    Member #6388
    August 20, 2004
    3578 Posts
    Posted: October 9, 2008, 12:33 am - IP Logged

579*-756   and 312*

Good Luck All....

Unvme

West Canada 132

United States
      Member #6388
      August 20, 2004
      3578 Posts
      Posted: October 9, 2008, 2:05 pm - IP Logged

579*-756   and 312*

Good Luck All....

Unvme

Ohio 756 STR8 Embarassed

United States
        Member #6388
        August 20, 2004
        3578 Posts
        Posted: October 10, 2008, 5:16 pm - IP Logged

579*-756   and 312*

Good Luck All....

Unvme

I just wanted to thank my private members for a nice evening at Scores this week. I'm just putting this within my thread because there is no need for a new thread to be put together for this. You know who you are. I have had a lot of people ask me about what we do in the club and because it's "Exclusive" I don't speak on the activities that are shared. I can say that there are Only 4 people I have in the club an we have worked together for 3yrs know.

I look for...

H.O.N.E.Y

HONESTY...  "Enough Said"...

If you don't have that, you have nothing,

I can say that i've been blessed to work with such amazing people,

It goes beyond LP and we have shared good moments and continue to build together.

I have been thinking of adding 2 more people,haven't quite made up my mind yet,

But I am sitting back observing, so you never know,

But if I do add,the ones that will be chosen will recieve a colorful invitation VIA.

I don't charge anything, because what  I give to my members is, "Priceless"... Embarassed

P.s.

Thank you to all that follow my posts,

I appreciate each and every one of you... 

Many Blessings,

Unvme

wannawin24's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg
          GA
          United States
          Member #33582
          February 22, 2006
          1026 Posts
          Posted: October 10, 2008, 6:39 pm - IP Logged

579*-756   and 312*

Good Luck All....

Unvme

Grrrreat! numbers. I wonder will that 756 come soon.

My NUMBER FELL!!!
          Custom Smiley 

ToJo76*'s avatar - lottolion2
            Middle GA
            United States
            Member #42874
            July 9, 2006
            3912 Posts
            Posted: October 10, 2008, 8:33 pm - IP Logged

I just wanted to thank my private members for a nice evening at Scores this week. I'm just putting this within my thread because there is no need for a new thread to be put together for this. You know who you are. I have had a lot of people ask me about what we do in the club and because it's "Exclusive" I don't speak on the activities that are shared. I can say that there are Only 4 people I have in the club an we have worked together for 3yrs know.

I look for...

H.O.N.E.Y

HONESTY...  "Enough Said"...

If you don't have that, you have nothing,

I can say that i've been blessed to work with such amazing people,

It goes beyond LP and we have shared good moments and continue to build together.

I have been thinking of adding 2 more people,haven't quite made up my mind yet,

But I am sitting back observing, so you never know,

But if I do add,the ones that will be chosen will recieve a colorful invitation VIA.

I don't charge anything, because what  I give to my members is, "Priceless"... Embarassed

P.s.

Thank you to all that follow my posts,

I appreciate each and every one of you... 

Many Blessings,

Unvme

UNV ME...you rock!!  Keep doing what you do and may the blessings continue to overflow in your life!  We appreciate you here at LP as well. Lovies

Happily embracing my abundance daily! Big Smile

Kennesaw, GA
              United States
              Member #62138
              June 18, 2008
              1413 Posts
              Posted: October 12, 2008, 3:25 pm - IP Logged

579*-756   and 312*

Good Luck All....

Unvme

im feeling 312 for tonight, its just about that time for it to come around..if not overdue ;-)

United States
                Member #6388
                August 20, 2004
                3578 Posts
                Posted: October 13, 2008, 10:46 am - IP Logged

Grrrreat! numbers. I wonder will that 756 come soon.

Thank you, I feel either 756/579 play them both, Good to see you sweetie....  Embarassed

United States
                  Member #6388
                  August 20, 2004
                  3578 Posts
                  Posted: October 13, 2008, 10:49 am - IP Logged

UNV ME...you rock!!  Keep doing what you do and may the blessings continue to overflow in your life!  We appreciate you here at LP as well. Lovies

Wink  Thank you sweetie, I appreciate you as well...

Kiss lil mama for me, I know she's growing up so fast, cherish every moment... Embarassed

United States
                    Member #6388
                    August 20, 2004
                    3578 Posts
                    Posted: October 13, 2008, 10:51 am - IP Logged

im feeling 312 for tonight, its just about that time for it to come around..if not overdue ;-)

Hey there, add 123 into cash4 like this 3214*-2138*-2103*- these are a few of my faves, Good luck!

Kennesaw, GA
                      United States
                      Member #62138
                      June 18, 2008
                      1413 Posts
                      Posted: October 13, 2008, 4:35 pm - IP Logged

Hey there, add 123 into cash4 like this 3214*-2138*-2103*- these are a few of my faves, Good luck!

thanks for the suggestion, i will play them tonight

United States
                        Member #6388
                        August 20, 2004
                        3578 Posts
                        Posted: October 17, 2008, 3:06 pm - IP Logged

579*-756   and 312*

Good Luck All....

Unvme

Oct 10th

Kansas 576

United States
                          Member #6388
                          August 20, 2004
                          3578 Posts
                          Posted: October 17, 2008, 3:08 pm - IP Logged

579*-756   and 312*

Good Luck All....

Unvme

Oct 11th

Arizona 321

United States
                            Member #6388
                            August 20, 2004
                            3578 Posts
                            Posted: October 17, 2008, 3:11 pm - IP Logged

579*-756   and 312*

Good Luck All....

Unvme

Oct 13th

Wisconsin 213

United States
                              Member #6388
                              August 20, 2004
                              3578 Posts
                              Posted: October 17, 2008, 3:13 pm - IP Logged

579*-756   and 312*

Good Luck All....

Unvme

Oct 14th

Connecticut 597

Indians 579 STR8

Ohio 675