Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ever had this happend to you?

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 8 years ago by diamondpalace.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
Dallas, TX
United States
Member #60284
April 12, 2008
3856 Posts
Posted: October 15, 2008, 1:00 am - IP Logged

I am working on pick 3 & 4 system for two weeks now, back tested, looks good with high profit rates. Then I use the system to get the numbers, play it, and boom! Lost....So then I go back to the drawing board, figured out a new system, back tested, looks good with high profit rates, play it, BOOM! Lost...

Often I even waited a day to see if the number hits, it does, but when I play it with real money BOOM!! Lost...

Shawn67's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
    Member #45970
    September 1, 2006
    4763 Posts
    Posted: October 15, 2008, 1:42 am - IP Logged

All the time!!!

Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg
      Wisconsin
      United States
      Member #1303
      March 27, 2003
      1508 Posts
      Posted: October 15, 2008, 7:04 am - IP Logged

I am working on pick 3 & 4 system for two weeks now, back tested, looks good with high profit rates. Then I use the system to get the numbers, play it, and boom! Lost....So then I go back to the drawing board, figured out a new system, back tested, looks good with high profit rates, play it, BOOM! Lost...

Often I even waited a day to see if the number hits, it does, but when I play it with real money BOOM!! Lost...

Over the years, it has shown me that trying to actually hit the draw with any method on the very next draw  is usually NOT going to happen.  The combo(s) can hit, but it may take a good 6 days.  That's why its so tough to play the Pick 3 for a profit. You have to go through a bunch of losing draws before your winner arrives.

If there is some other method to hit on the day you first play the combo, then whoever knows it is keeping it well secret.

============

How can you tell if a politician is lying?

Answer: His lips are moving.

bashley572's avatar - starwars14
        West Side of Sunny Florida
        United States
        Member #55048
        September 8, 2007
        3371 Posts
        Posted: October 15, 2008, 9:38 am - IP Logged

I KNOW exactly how you feel.  What happens to me is the day I STOP playing a number it hits - this has happened 4 times this year!!

Money won is twice as good as money earned!

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
          Zeta Reticuli Star System
          United States
          Member #30470
          January 17, 2006
          10351 Posts
          Posted: October 15, 2008, 12:54 pm - IP Logged

diamondplace

"Often I even waited a day to see if the number hits, it does, but when I play it with real money BOOM!! Lost..."

Cards, dice, roulette balls, Keno balls, and lotto balls (and RNGs) have "eyes, ears, and no heart" (they know what you bet and purposely don't let it hit )

As far as make believe bets vs live action, "When you bet your mnd you lose your mind"

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Honduras
            Member #20982
            August 29, 2005
            4715 Posts
            Posted: October 15, 2008, 4:09 pm - IP Logged

in my opinion, depends on which game you are doing that pick4 or pick3 for...If you are using a pick4 system to win Florida MegaMoney, MegaMillions, CaSuper Lotto Plus, etc, then that's fine if you lose, because it only takes ONE TIME to win ONLY ONCE...In Fact you can lose a lot and a lot of times before winning...

Also another thing that i haven't never said here in LP...I think that the state lottery is keeping tabs on us and they purposely change what you bet, just not to make you see you win...Is like the State lottery has a gay preference who it wants to win and it will not surprise me if they do more pretest just not to make you see you win...That's why i don't make predictions, if i ever make predictions they will be of the general type not specific type, or of looking at the numbers differently...You may ask how they know? Well they got videos on the gas stations and it will not surprise me if those videos where compromise...After all how much money will it take to have those videos compromise...YOu have to understand, something many people don't see and that is that the lottery because of all the money it generates the lottery is a CARTEL...I think the lottery in the USA generates more money than the oil that Irak, or Venezuela or Nigeria generate....Do you remember that the lottery once spent 60 million dollars on 1 building to build the latest building for its branch office or main office....60 million for 1 building in California....What am i saying? If you generate 3 billion dollars annually per state how much will it cost you to spend 2,000 a month for a good hacker to hack your computer witout you even knowing it and read your system, or how much will it cost to get the main keyboard key of your keyboard to spy on you and more in this country where mega corporations think they are gods and get away with it....Talking about protecting your investment....That's why i don't make predictions....I've even seen manipulations in the news todd gets here but i know he will not notice them...What does that tell you...Not only that but cameras can be hacked, haven't you seen mission impossible with Tom Cruise?

In my dad's house when i am gone and nobody is there, when i come back and i am the only person in the house i've seen numbers switched that i used on systems, i've seen work outs been switched around, something most people don't pay attention to but i do...and is always when i am gone and leave the house alone...

Ask yourself how hard can it be to get a copy of your house keys, a rich person can get them now imagine someone having billions and billions at their disposal...

If you are trying to win Pick4 alone you may have to have less tolerance to system misses...But still if you get pick4 right on paper but when you bet live you don't get it, it is still good...Because your paper is random as random as a live drawing....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
              Chief Bottle Washer
              New Jersey
              United States
              Member #1
              May 31, 2000
              23262 Posts
              Posted: October 15, 2008, 5:15 pm - IP Logged

Pumpi,

Please let me know what "manipulations in the news" I have posted.  Also, when I post such manipulations in the future, I would greatly appreciate if you would personally send me a private message as soon as you notice it, because the last thing I would want to do is to post manipulations.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
              What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
              Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Philippines
                Member #59758
                March 26, 2008
                5 Posts
                Posted: October 15, 2008, 5:55 pm - IP Logged

I KNOW exactly how you feel.  What happens to me is the day I STOP playing a number it hits - this has happened 4 times this year!!

Exactly the same here.. The day that I gave up is the day supposedly I'd win! what a shame! better luck next time! Confused

lottocalgal's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                  CA
                  United States
                  Member #57222
                  December 23, 2007
                  587 Posts
                  Posted: October 15, 2008, 7:53 pm - IP Logged

OUCH!

MysteryMan424's avatar - batman22
                    Pelham NY
                    United States
                    Member #60411
                    April 16, 2008
                    169 Posts
                    Posted: October 15, 2008, 8:14 pm - IP Logged

Pumpy, ???????????????????? what the F$#&@

United States
                      Member #17555
                      June 22, 2005
                      5582 Posts
                      Posted: October 15, 2008, 9:41 pm - IP Logged

Pumpy, ???????????????????? what the F$#&@

Pumpi likes to go on a tangent. But it wouldn't be Pumpi if he didn't do this. You gotta love him. 

He just says what's on his mind at that very moment, and then some....lol

Diversification rules.

Honduras
                        Member #20982
                        August 29, 2005
                        4715 Posts
                        Posted: October 15, 2008, 10:18 pm - IP Logged

Pumpi,

Please let me know what "manipulations in the news" I have posted.  Also, when I post such manipulations in the future, I would greatly appreciate if you would personally send me a private message as soon as you notice it, because the last thing I would want to do is to post manipulations.

First of all, i'll like to apologize to anybody if i created a big combustion out of this...I suffer from a condition, deep paranoia caused by schizophrenia that i have, i see a psychiatrist every 2 weeks to talk to her about what happens to me...I am a little sick...I am constantly sick, i also suffer from chronic sinusitis so i am always having a cold...

a good movie that describes me is Mel Gibson with Julia Roberts in the movie "Conspiracy Theory" except that i don't believe in conspiracies...but i am constantly paranoid the way Mel Gibson is in that movie...

Look i don't know how to explain it, i am not saying that Todd is manipulating the news, is just that everytime i read the news here in LP it seems that someone was like manipulating it just so that i can read it...That's how my condition works...I sometimes when i am reading the news i always ask myself, "What are the odds" that this particular word or phrase will be in this news when i am thinking of this..."

it happens all the time...Even when i am watching tv, i am constantly switching the channels and i feel as if the channel was speaking to me...I always ask myself the question...What are the odds that this event will happen...Is part of my condition....I am affraid of crowded places, of elevators, airplanes, parties, loud places, etc...

i can't explain it but sometimes it feels that the news that was posted in LP is as if someone purposely wrote it to send me an indirect line...Same thing with spammers that sign at lp and only post 1 post...

all this things may not be true but i do believe them and hold them as true, is the way my mind works...

I know i should not post feelings and keep it straight bussiness....

But you still has to ask yourself, how powerful is an organization with billions of dollars at their disposal...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Chief Bottle Washer
                          New Jersey
                          United States
                          Member #1
                          May 31, 2000
                          23262 Posts
                          Posted: October 15, 2008, 11:40 pm - IP Logged

First of all, i'll like to apologize to anybody if i created a big combustion out of this...I suffer from a condition, deep paranoia caused by schizophrenia that i have, i see a psychiatrist every 2 weeks to talk to her about what happens to me...I am a little sick...I am constantly sick, i also suffer from chronic sinusitis so i am always having a cold...

a good movie that describes me is Mel Gibson with Julia Roberts in the movie "Conspiracy Theory" except that i don't believe in conspiracies...but i am constantly paranoid the way Mel Gibson is in that movie...

Look i don't know how to explain it, i am not saying that Todd is manipulating the news, is just that everytime i read the news here in LP it seems that someone was like manipulating it just so that i can read it...That's how my condition works...I sometimes when i am reading the news i always ask myself, "What are the odds" that this particular word or phrase will be in this news when i am thinking of this..."

it happens all the time...Even when i am watching tv, i am constantly switching the channels and i feel as if the channel was speaking to me...I always ask myself the question...What are the odds that this event will happen...Is part of my condition....I am affraid of crowded places, of elevators, airplanes, parties, loud places, etc...

i can't explain it but sometimes it feels that the news that was posted in LP is as if someone purposely wrote it to send me an indirect line...Same thing with spammers that sign at lp and only post 1 post...

all this things may not be true but i do believe them and hold them as true, is the way my mind works...

I know i should not post feelings and keep it straight bussiness....

But you still has to ask yourself, how powerful is an organization with billions of dollars at their disposal...

OK, no problem, I understand, and I'll take your comments with a grain of salt.

By the way, since you like to post comments involving the first Predator movie in your signature line, I'll give you a little trivia question you might enjoy.

Here it is:

The movie Predator, starring (most notably) Arnold Schwarzenegger, Carl Weathers, and Jessie Ventura, is one of those films that many critics panned at the time, but has remained a big favorite for action and science fiction fans.  However, the film was not originally called Predator while it was in production, and then title was changed to Predator some time before it debuted.  Do you know the original title of Predator?

Honduras
                            Member #20982
                            August 29, 2005
                            4715 Posts
                            Posted: October 15, 2008, 11:46 pm - IP Logged

OK, no problem, I understand, and I'll take your comments with a grain of salt.

By the way, since you like to post comments involving the first Predator movie in your signature line, I'll give you a little trivia question you might enjoy.

Here it is:

The movie Predator, starring (most notably) Arnold Schwarzenegger, Carl Weathers, and Jessie Ventura, is one of those films that many critics panned at the time, but has remained a big favorite for action and science fiction fans.  However, the film was not originally called Predator while it was in production, and then title was changed to Predator some time before it debuted.  Do you know the original title of Predator?

didn't know that but i don't have any idea...Instant message it to me...

Chief Bottle Washer
                              New Jersey
                              United States
                              Member #1
                              May 31, 2000
                              23262 Posts
                              Posted: October 16, 2008, 1:16 am - IP Logged

didn't know that but i don't have any idea...Instant message it to me...

Well, here's the original name of Predator, for all to see:

"Hunter"

Here's a draft of the script, which includes the name:  http://www.movie-page.com/scripts/predator.htm

(I did know about the original name way back before the movie came out — not from this script — but it's nice to see.)