Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 11:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Aliens Communicating Through Numbers

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 8 years ago by JAP69.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
DISCOTIKI's avatar - driver
YOUNGSTOWN, OHIO
United States
Member #64148
August 20, 2008
26 Posts
Posted: October 19, 2008, 7:17 am - IP Logged

Anyone see the 1997 Movie "Contact" with Jodi Foster and how the aliens communicated in Bianary code to send message. And if so, Has anyone but me pondered the idea that Perhaps Aliens, not realizing what our lottery drawings are for as they have no need for money, see it as a form of communication..as far as how lottery numbers have patterns and if you watched the movie, you could put them all together on one big screen and see a message? Just an idea. Of course the obvious reply is if Aliens were advanced to communicate why not just do it in person. But, thats the basis of many sci fi movies where the aliens want to test our inteligence, yes? Razz

JAP69's avatar - alas
    South Carolina
    United States
    Member #6
    November 4, 2001
    8790 Posts
    Posted: October 19, 2008, 9:45 am - IP Logged

Anyone see the 1997 Movie "Contact" with Jodi Foster and how the aliens communicated in Bianary code to send message. And if so, Has anyone but me pondered the idea that Perhaps Aliens, not realizing what our lottery drawings are for as they have no need for money, see it as a form of communication..as far as how lottery numbers have patterns and if you watched the movie, you could put them all together on one big screen and see a message? Just an idea. Of course the obvious reply is if Aliens were advanced to communicate why not just do it in person. But, thats the basis of many sci fi movies where the aliens want to test our inteligence, yes? Razz

My friend "I" an alien showed me the language pattern in the numbers. How the numbers all blend together to transmit a message. Big Grin

MAGA