Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 9:11 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

strange

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 8 years ago by cosmotravis.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
tropical gal's avatar - animal butterfly_neg.jpg
Long Island
Bahamas
Member #62536
July 1, 2008
392 Posts
Posted: October 19, 2008, 6:28 pm - IP Logged

you know what is strange here?theres hardly anyone posting here for nyork, miami, and chicago.....everyone just postes for all states and the numbers dont really cover these three states. is it harder to predict for nyork miami and chicago????

would love to hear your comments

Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg
    Wisconsin
    United States
    Member #1303
    March 27, 2003
    1508 Posts
    Posted: October 19, 2008, 8:41 pm - IP Logged

you know what is strange here?theres hardly anyone posting here for nyork, miami, and chicago.....everyone just postes for all states and the numbers dont really cover these three states. is it harder to predict for nyork miami and chicago????

I think its just an easier way out when you post for "all states" If you use the LP Random Number generator and get 20 random numbers, you will likely get a hit somwhere in some state in a day or two.  After all, you're dealing with over 40 draws per day. I personally never pay attention to anyone posting for "all states". 

============

How can you tell if a politician is lying?

Answer: His lips are moving.

MmeFlorida's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
      south florida
      United States
      Member #48616
      January 3, 2007
      1497 Posts
      Posted: October 19, 2008, 8:54 pm - IP Logged

there are a handful of predictors that post for specific states-"Alvardo" , who posts for NY Miami and Chicago, is very good- did you see his latest post, he hit Miami straight

"Lottery Queen", predicts for about 8 states if I am not mistaken- Florida, NY and Illinois are part of her "states"

"Bird" also predicts for a few states ( 7) -NY, Illinois and Florida are part of his "states" too

did you check some of the predictors from the Bahamas??? They are pretty good when it comes to the three houses as well-"shazamm" for example-

LP has quite a few people who may help you

Good Luck

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
        Idaho
        United States
        Member #56506
        November 21, 2007
        6537 Posts
        Posted: October 19, 2008, 9:53 pm - IP Logged

There are some members who post for individual states, but it takes some searching in the posts and predictions.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

longisldchinese's avatar - beargoogle

Bahamas
          Member #60184
          April 8, 2008
          1289 Posts
          Posted: October 21, 2008, 2:06 pm - IP Logged

there are a handful of predictors that post for specific states-"Alvardo" , who posts for NY Miami and Chicago, is very good- did you see his latest post, he hit Miami straight

"Lottery Queen", predicts for about 8 states if I am not mistaken- Florida, NY and Illinois are part of her "states"

"Bird" also predicts for a few states ( 7) -NY, Illinois and Florida are part of his "states" too

did you check some of the predictors from the Bahamas??? They are pretty good when it comes to the three houses as well-"shazamm" for example-

LP has quite a few people who may help you

Good Luck

I agree Zamm seems to be Awesome!!!!!!!!!!
          Thanks Di.

four4me's avatar - gate1
            MD
            United States
            Member #1701
            June 18, 2003
            8362 Posts
            Posted: October 21, 2008, 10:49 pm - IP Logged

maybe if you go to the blue menu bar up top..... click predictions..... click the state you want then click HIDE ALL STATES predictions then choose the game your looking for pick 3- 4- 5  click inspect or deflate and you'll see the info you seek.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
              cosmotravis's avatar - f ssr.jpg

United States
              Member #65357
              September 25, 2008
              96 Posts
              Posted: October 24, 2008, 8:43 am - IP Logged

Illinois here, far from chicago though

six hours due south