Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 5:17 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 5 Drawings

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 8 years ago by L J1.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
L J1's avatar - chi jpeg.jpg
Michigan
United States
Member #54181
August 8, 2007
123 Posts
Posted: October 21, 2008, 8:57 pm - IP Logged

A good friend & I were in a discussion of past drawings of the 5/39 Game, seven days a week. He mentioned that there could be some truth to the outcome of winning numbers  based not only on the primary, main drawing of everyday numbers... but also tracking seperate day drawings and parallel them with the main drawing.

It seems very cumbersome to keep track of.

Just wondering what others opinions are.

Thx,

L J1

Balance is Key

Stew12's avatar - bad egg-64x64.png
    CT
    United States
    Member #61398
    May 21, 2008
    781 Posts
    Posted: October 24, 2008, 4:53 pm - IP Logged

Well it's tough to say without actually trying it out.  Sometimes I try things I think are going to work really well, and they end up not working so well.  Then I will try things that I don't have much faith in, but they seem better than my 'good' ideas. 

Only one way to find out..

L J1's avatar - chi jpeg.jpg
      Michigan
      United States
      Member #54181
      August 8, 2007
      123 Posts
      Posted: October 24, 2008, 9:43 pm - IP Logged

I have all the drawings from MO - SU all seven days for MI 5/39 as well as the primary main drawing for MI 5/39. I need to know if MI is still using ball drawings for MI 5/39 and MI 6/47, and if so, is there ball machine rotation based on the days of the week.

Or

Are they using electronic computerize drawings?? Because they sure don't show the balls from the 5/39 game in process when they draw the winning numbers; they just say.... "Here are the winning Fantasy 5 Numbers NOW.... at the bottom of your screen." (that's when your watching the drawing LIVE on TV).

Balance is Key