Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 10:35 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Has anyone here won a jackpot?

Topic closed. 22 replies. Last post 8 years ago by deker.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
North Texas
United States
Member #58400
February 13, 2008
4 Posts
Posted: October 23, 2008, 1:16 pm - IP Logged

Has anyone here in this forum every actucally won a jackpot?A jackpot like any Pick 5 games or Pick 6 Games i.e $50,000USD $1millionUSD?

Scott311's avatar - 311 logo01.jpg
    N.C.
    United States
    Member #59229
    March 9, 2008
    327 Posts
    Posted: October 23, 2008, 1:42 pm - IP Logged

Has anyone here in this forum every actucally won a jackpot?A jackpot like any Pick 5 games or Pick 6 Games i.e $50,000USD $1millionUSD?

Only in my dreamsSleep

fja's avatar - gnome1

United States
      Member #91
      January 19, 2002
      12013 Posts
      Posted: October 23, 2008, 1:45 pm - IP Logged

Yes !

"Everybody has to believe in something...I believe I'll have another beer!"   = W.C.Fields                      

North Texas
        United States
        Member #58400
        February 13, 2008
        4 Posts
        Posted: October 23, 2008, 2:13 pm - IP Logged

What do you know about it? Was it you or another person?Did they use Gail Howard's system, and read her Lottery Master Guide book?

United States
          Member #17555
          June 22, 2005
          5582 Posts
          Posted: October 23, 2008, 2:19 pm - IP Logged

I won 37 million last week. I'm still working because I only have 17 more years before I can get my retirement money from my Mcdonalds job.

I really don't have anything better to do than to sit here and write on the LP. 

I'm still trying to hit the p-3 straight, and make a living off of it.  

North Texas
            United States
            Member #58400
            February 13, 2008
            4 Posts
            Posted: October 23, 2008, 2:21 pm - IP Logged

Did you use a system to help you win?

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
              Member #41383
              June 16, 2006
              1969 Posts
              Posted: October 24, 2008, 1:49 am - IP Logged

Yes.

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
                Member #41383
                June 16, 2006
                1969 Posts
                Posted: October 24, 2008, 1:52 am - IP Logged

What do you know about it? Was it you or another person?Did they use Gail Howard's system, and read her Lottery Master Guide book?

No.

Her ideas are nothing more than anyone else can discover on their own.

And all of the winners folks claim to have helped win ?   MOST of them are from the 1980's and early 90's, so don't be fooled by anyone's claims along those lines.

Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh
                  Indiana
                  United States
                  Member #48725
                  January 7, 2007
                  1958 Posts
                  Posted: October 24, 2008, 3:05 am - IP Logged

Yep. There's a member here named EZMoney. He won $86,000,000 on Powerball. I don't believe he has posted a while, but if you send him a PM, perhaps he'll share with you the experience he's had since winning.

Gonna win.Big Smile

fja's avatar - gnome1

United States
                    Member #91
                    January 19, 2002
                    12013 Posts
                    Posted: October 24, 2008, 6:50 am - IP Logged

Nothing.

Yes.

No.

"Everybody has to believe in something...I believe I'll have another beer!"   = W.C.Fields                      

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
                      Idaho
                      United States
                      Member #56506
                      November 21, 2007
                      6537 Posts
                      Posted: October 24, 2008, 1:55 pm - IP Logged

Yep. There's a member here named EZMoney. He won $86,000,000 on Powerball. I don't believe he has posted a while, but if you send him a PM, perhaps he'll share with you the experience he's had since winning.

I believe he was lying. There is no proof that he won. It was a group of people who claimed the jackpot.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

DC81's avatar - batman39
                        MI
                        United States
                        Member #54830
                        August 31, 2007
                        985 Posts
                        Posted: October 24, 2008, 4:42 pm - IP Logged

EZMoney is a group of people, they photos hopped the pic of him with each of his personalities. Wink

You can't predict random.

Southwest Florida
                          United States
                          Member #56183
                          November 6, 2007
                          75 Posts
                          Posted: October 24, 2008, 7:37 pm - IP Logged

I know one guy on here who is going to win a jackpot!Banana

Honduras
                            Member #20982
                            August 29, 2005
                            4715 Posts
                            Posted: October 24, 2008, 8:35 pm - IP Logged

Well even though there haven't been anyone who actually went and play the numbers and won a major jackpot, there have been members that have predicted all 5 numbers correctly...

Geo5666 has correctly predicted like 6 jackpots since 3 years ago and that's the last time i was tracking wich was like 1 year and a half ago...

There is maddog also and 1 or 2 other members who have correctly predicted all 5 numbers...

And to me correctly predicting all 5 or 6 numbers is as good as winning a jackpot and spending the dollar...

But this is interesting, like 2 years ago i began tracking LP predictor for about 5 months and i will notice that there will be a group of 5 LP members who almost every 10 days will get 4/5 or 4/6....There was i think 2 instances where LP members got 5/6....

But this weren't ordinary 4/5 or 4/6 this is how they will be the results...

example: 4/5:  3-11-16-23-29 is what it will play and the LP members will have 3-10-16-23-29 which was 1 number off for the 4/5...and this were almost every week

for the 4/6 what will play will be: 4-6-12-18-22-40 and what they will have is: 4-5-12-18-24-40 which if you pay attention it will be 1 number off and 2 number off or 1&2...Which to me is a great accomplishment...

The only problem was that is only 50 numbers allowed to post on predictions but if it was more they will have won already...And if only if they could switch the numbers a little bit to the left or to the right...

but i stop tracking them and that was like 2 years ago...

And those 5 to 10 LP members were doing this once or twice a week...I'll like to continue tracking them but it is time it takes time it takes like 40 minutes to track them and 15 minutes to document it...This is everyday...If i get to be a platinum member soon i'll beging tracking them again because that's the only reason why i will want to be on LP, everything i needed to do on LP i did it already...No other reason...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

JAP69's avatar - alas
                              South Carolina
                              United States
                              Member #6
                              November 4, 2001
                              8797 Posts
                              Posted: October 24, 2008, 8:46 pm - IP Logged

I havent and do not expect too. But if I get lucky with the quick pick I get I'm gone.

Oo'Ka