Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 1:24 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Need a Pick5 Sums System: Anyone ?

Topic closed. 10 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Pogo.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: October 24, 2008, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

I heard so many system here on LP and none of them focuses on the Sums for Pick5...This is what i need...I am working on Virginia's Cash5, the one for 25 cents....I am looking for a Pick5 Sums system here in LP....In my 3 years of staying here i don't think i've ever heard of anyone doing sums system for pick5 or PIck6....

ANYONE?

most of the systems are for pick3 & pick4, i rarely see a system for pick5 and i've never heard of a system for the Pick5 sums..And believe it or not, this is where we should be focusing...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

LottoVantage's avatar - BRITIS 3.GIF
    Southeastern Ohio
    United States
    Member #13850
    April 16, 2005
    783 Posts
    Posted: October 24, 2008, 8:36 pm - IP Logged

I heard so many system here on LP and none of them focuses on the Sums for Pick5...This is what i need...I am working on Virginia's Cash5, the one for 25 cents....I am looking for a Pick5 Sums system here in LP....In my 3 years of staying here i don't think i've ever heard of anyone doing sums system for pick5 or PIck6....

ANYONE?

most of the systems are for pick3 & pick4, i rarely see a system for pick5 and i've never heard of a system for the Pick5 sums..And believe it or not, this is where we should be focusing...

After all the MONTHS I displayed pick 5 sums on here, you never noticed?

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: October 24, 2008, 8:59 pm - IP Logged

i did notice yours but yours was too confusing i didn't understand a word you was saying...and i think i mentioned it to you....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: October 24, 2008, 10:34 pm - IP Logged

I think from now on i am going to concentrate on Virginia's Cash5 the one for 25 cents...

Pogo's avatar - wfl
          NC
          United States
          Member #29378
          January 1, 2006
          552 Posts
          Posted: October 24, 2008, 11:54 pm - IP Logged

Here you go, I made up this little sheet this evening - hope you like it & let me know if something doesn't work right... I try to test a variety of numbers out but don't have the time to test 'em all... Enjoy, Pogo

http://lottostop.tripod.com/

Honduras
            Member #20982
            August 29, 2005
            4715 Posts
            Posted: October 25, 2008, 9:42 am - IP Logged

thanks very much pogo....

Chesapeake, VA
              United States
              Member #65042
              September 15, 2008
              63 Posts
              Posted: October 25, 2008, 8:49 pm - IP Logged

If your using sums, you should try looking at the decades too. Meaning if it falls between 70-80, 81-90, etc...If you can spot a trend of which decade its in, you can narrow down your pick a lot. Especially from a pool of 15+ numbers.

Its like poker: you can play your best but you gotta know when to fold your cards and take a rest. Hold your cards, take a breath, and hope that nobody else is stacking the deck.

Pogo's avatar - wfl
                NC
                United States
                Member #29378
                January 1, 2006
                552 Posts
                Posted: October 25, 2008, 9:27 pm - IP Logged

thanks very much pogo....

You're more than welcome... I enjoy reading your posts - so we're even ;-)

Let me know, if you need anything else & I'll see what I can dig up... Pogo

Pogo's avatar - wfl
                  NC
                  United States
                  Member #29378
                  January 1, 2006
                  552 Posts
                  Posted: October 26, 2008, 10:33 pm - IP Logged

If your using sums, you should try looking at the decades too. Meaning if it falls between 70-80, 81-90, etc...If you can spot a trend of which decade its in, you can narrow down your pick a lot. Especially from a pool of 15+ numbers.

Does tracking the decades in a small game like Cash5 (1 - 34), an important step? I haven't played or tracked Cash5 long enough to know... Thanks for the idea - I'll give it a whirl... Pogo

Chesapeake, VA
                    United States
                    Member #65042
                    September 15, 2008
                    63 Posts
                    Posted: October 28, 2008, 1:41 am - IP Logged

I really don't know if its an important step, but I look at it. I play cash 5 as well for 25 cents. Can't beat 20 combos for 5 bucks and the prize is 25k.

My usual method is derived from hot/average/cold statistics along with sums and all the other types of filters. Unless you have a decent program, I'd advise against taking too many filters into account when making combos. My excel has been effed up so I haven't been able to create any spreadsheets. I use the free demo of Lottomania 2005, and it has all the info I need. It will only wheel 15 numbers and it doesn't have all the filters I want, but it lets you use all the hit rankings and sum rankings and some other useful tools.

Anyway, I find that Va's pick 5 is a lot more sporadic than other pick 5's in other states. Its difficult to track and create a decent system for. That or I haven't refined mine enough yet. Either way, I'll give you a breif run down of my current system: I do these in the following order:

Analyze last 30 draws

Look for trends.

Take 15 numbers: 6 hot, 5 average, 4 cold

Look at how many of each number hit IE: 2 hot 2 avg 1 cold

Look at the average range of sums IE: 80-90

Make sure to distribute odd/even numbers efficiently IE: 2 odd/3 even (for this I'll always throw in 4 odd/ 1 even and vice versa for that oddball draw)

Distrubute 2/3 and 3/2 for hi and low numbers >17 and <17 (although last nights draw was all under 20)

There are other things I'm trying to refine, but I my brain can't handle so many computations at once. I have a major issue with that and trying to figure out like 9 different formulas at once. My mind gets bored with only one...

lol, well to give you a head start, the most common range of sums for the last thirty draws is: 91-109 hitting 12 times in the last 30 draws. If you want to discuss findings, or things that may have worked for you, go ahead and send me a pm. Good luck.

Its like poker: you can play your best but you gotta know when to fold your cards and take a rest. Hold your cards, take a breath, and hope that nobody else is stacking the deck.

Pogo's avatar - wfl
                      NC
                      United States
                      Member #29378
                      January 1, 2006
                      552 Posts
                      Posted: October 29, 2008, 9:23 pm - IP Logged

I really don't know if its an important step, but I look at it. I play cash 5 as well for 25 cents. Can't beat 20 combos for 5 bucks and the prize is 25k.

My usual method is derived from hot/average/cold statistics along with sums and all the other types of filters. Unless you have a decent program, I'd advise against taking too many filters into account when making combos. My excel has been effed up so I haven't been able to create any spreadsheets. I use the free demo of Lottomania 2005, and it has all the info I need. It will only wheel 15 numbers and it doesn't have all the filters I want, but it lets you use all the hit rankings and sum rankings and some other useful tools.

Anyway, I find that Va's pick 5 is a lot more sporadic than other pick 5's in other states. Its difficult to track and create a decent system for. That or I haven't refined mine enough yet. Either way, I'll give you a breif run down of my current system: I do these in the following order:

Analyze last 30 draws

Look for trends.

Take 15 numbers: 6 hot, 5 average, 4 cold

Look at how many of each number hit IE: 2 hot 2 avg 1 cold

Look at the average range of sums IE: 80-90

Make sure to distribute odd/even numbers efficiently IE: 2 odd/3 even (for this I'll always throw in 4 odd/ 1 even and vice versa for that oddball draw)

Distrubute 2/3 and 3/2 for hi and low numbers >17 and <17 (although last nights draw was all under 20)

There are other things I'm trying to refine, but I my brain can't handle so many computations at once. I have a major issue with that and trying to figure out like 9 different formulas at once. My mind gets bored with only one...

lol, well to give you a head start, the most common range of sums for the last thirty draws is: 91-109 hitting 12 times in the last 30 draws. If you want to discuss findings, or things that may have worked for you, go ahead and send me a pm. Good luck.

Thanks for the info, I'll see what I can work into my normal routine... Thanks, Pogo