Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:14 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Congratulations to Sorensonfan: 1 number off of Mn Pick5/30...

Topic closed. Posted 8 years ago. No replies.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: October 26, 2008, 3:44 pm - IP Logged

Congratulations to Sorensonfan41 , i know a lot of people say that this is not winning but what they don't know is that, almost NO ONE IN THE WORLD CAN GET THIS CLOSE AT WILL....I myself would have save this closeness and keep it for when i am old so that i can story tell my grandkids, newphews, etc...

FOR on Sunday, October 12th, 2008 sorensonfan41 had in Minesota NorthStar Cash, he had: 07-15-25-28-31 and what played was: 07-15-25-28-30...He was 1 number off...1 number off and he would have won around 30,000 dollars....

Congratulations SorenSonFan and LP Memembers....Congratulations you have achieve something unachievable...Many people will cring of the idea of wanting to win the lottery at will...

I also wanted to take this chance to tell SorenSonfan, Geo and other LP predictors that are very close all the time,  give them my opinion....But if you only was to make a Pick5 Post for the state of virginia, the ones that cost 50 cents or 25 cents or a post for Minnesota NorthStar Cash here in LP and post like 100 tickets, [100 tickets will come out to 50 dollars or 25 dollars] and play them you would have had 500,000 to 1 MILLION DOLLARS IN YOUR ACCOUNT under your belt from all those times that you have been very close, if you only add or subtract one number from all your combinations...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨