Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 1:24 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Need a full 34 number wheel with filters.

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 8 years ago by time*treat.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Chesapeake, VA
United States
Member #65042
September 15, 2008
63 Posts
Posted: October 28, 2008, 1:24 am - IP Logged

I just thought I'd try out something I thought of but in order to do it, I would need a full number wheel with filters. Specifically sum filter. I only need that one. My theory is to watch the numbers for a sum trend and if one pops up, play that range of sums. Example would be 80-90. Within 270k+ combos, I don't really know how many of those would add up only within that range. Now if I could get all the numbers that are played within that range of sums, and abbreviate it, I think it would be able to get a pretty good chance of winning if the trend of the current sums continue.

Cliffs:

Need 34 number wheel with filters

Its like poker: you can play your best but you gotta know when to fold your cards and take a rest. Hold your cards, take a breath, and hope that nobody else is stacking the deck.

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
    Member #13130
    March 30, 2005
    2171 Posts
    Posted: October 28, 2008, 6:21 am - IP Logged

There are 10s of thousands of combos whose sum fall in that range. For a 5/34 game, '80' has 4932 combos. Each sum between 81 & 90 (inclusive) has >5,000 combos. You can find the actual counts on Johnph77's site in the lottery sum section.

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
    Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

Chesapeake, VA
      United States
      Member #65042
      September 15, 2008
      63 Posts
      Posted: October 29, 2008, 12:10 am - IP Logged

Even still, how many of those are filtered properly and have correct number distribution? Combined with a good amount of filters and using common sense to pick good combos seems lke a good strategy to me.

Its like poker: you can play your best but you gotta know when to fold your cards and take a rest. Hold your cards, take a breath, and hope that nobody else is stacking the deck.

Stew12's avatar - bad egg-64x64.png
        CT
        United States
        Member #61398
        May 21, 2008
        781 Posts
        Posted: October 29, 2008, 12:54 pm - IP Logged

If my software is correct, a full 5if5 of 34 wheel contains 278,256 tickets.  Filtering out all sums that are not between 80 and 90 (inclusive) ran for about 2 hours on my dual core (2.33 GHz each), 2 mb RAM machine before I shut it down so I could do something else with the program.  If you want the full 278,256 wheel I can post it on my webspace, but that would be more tickets than I'd want to post in a thread here. Maybe I'll run the sums overnight as well.

Chesapeake, VA
          United States
          Member #65042
          September 15, 2008
          63 Posts
          Posted: October 30, 2008, 12:41 am - IP Logged

Needed the numbers that add up to 80-90. Not all the others. But, I decided to simplify everything and just run with the last 5 from the day drawing, 4 hot, 3 average, and 3 cold and throw it into a 2 if 2 wheel.

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
            Member #13130
            March 30, 2005
            2171 Posts
            Posted: October 30, 2008, 8:58 pm - IP Logged

If my software is correct, a full 5if5 of 34 wheel contains 278,256 tickets.  Filtering out all sums that are not between 80 and 90 (inclusive) ran for about 2 hours on my dual core (2.33 GHz each), 2 mb RAM machine before I shut it down so I could do something else with the program.  If you want the full 278,256 wheel I can post it on my webspace, but that would be more tickets than I'd want to post in a thread here. Maybe I'll run the sums overnight as well.

I Agree!It's well over 55,000 combos.

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
            Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.