Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 1:41 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Hello Everyone!

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 8 years ago by xthundercat2003.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
MD
United States
Member #66536
October 28, 2008
39 Posts
Posted: October 28, 2008, 9:45 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for all your post as I do enjoy reading the post in the Mystical forum. I am an avid lottery player but just not lucky. I've been trying to figure out just what numbers to buy from a dream I had last Saturday. My father passed away on September 23rd (God Bless his soul) and I had been hoping to dream him. I was in his house, in the kitchen and he came to me and said "did you just give your sister some money" I said "no" and he left the kitchen and came back with two mangos (fruit). The mango's were not fully ripened so they were  more green in color, but he gave me the one that was half ripened and told me to give my sister half of it. My phone rang and I woke from the sleep. I don't know how to figure the dream out because I don't know how to tie him asking me about money and then giving me a half ripe mango instead. I took the green to be money but so far none of the number I played have come out. Is there anyone that can help me figure out what numbers to play in the DC and MD pick 3 and pick 4?

My father was an avid gambler and I keep telling myself that he's going to bring me luck for the grave. I am still in mouring as I miss him so mcuh and only wish I had more time with him.

Let me know.

Thanks,

build12er

xthundercat2003's avatar - 161784 100002045964044_7086045_n.jpg
    new york
    United States
    Member #52681
    June 4, 2007
    2216 Posts
    Posted: October 28, 2008, 10:11 pm - IP Logged

sweetie play his date of birth and year he was born then play the day and year he pass and month to

and may god send you lots of blessing

MD
      United States
      Member #66536
      October 28, 2008
      39 Posts
      Posted: October 28, 2008, 10:41 pm - IP Logged

sweetie play his date of birth and year he was born then play the day and year he pass and month to

and may god send you lots of blessing

OMG...that's what I did but nothing yet. At least I know I'm on the right track. Thank you so very much for the response.

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
        Idaho
        United States
        Member #56506
        November 21, 2007
        6537 Posts
        Posted: October 29, 2008, 12:09 am - IP Logged

Welcome to Lottery Post build12er!

See Ya!

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

United States
          Member #65075
          September 16, 2008
          643 Posts
          Posted: October 29, 2008, 12:28 am - IP Logged

OMG...that's what I did but nothing yet. At least I know I'm on the right track. Thank you so very much for the response.

Sorry to hear of your loss, Build2er:

Green Mangoes 481   (Green Mangoes is a sign of disappointment)

Give Away Money 588  (To give away $$$ indicates power and dignity)

Sister  725   ( Denotes that you will be persuaded to make up with one with whom you had a misunderstanding)

Kitchen 369   (To be in your own kitchen denotes peace and satisfaction. It also indicates a reunion among old friends and relatives)

Father 671(To dream of your father is a very good sign to policy ??? players. It indicates that you will win a sum of money in games of chances)

Dead 679 ( To dream of the dead denotes mischief from an unexpected source.)

Talk to the Dead 239*  (To talk to dead persons, mark their words carefully).

Good luck to you.

"999 Book of Numbers  ... Because today is a great day to win!"

spookysoozy's avatar - acepent
            South Georgia
            United States
            Member #100
            January 28, 2002
            3734 Posts
            Posted: October 29, 2008, 1:13 am - IP Logged

mango 523 (NY 481 235)

talking to dead 729 639(NY Md *639)(Pa 366)

as they fell in the past, Ga first. 1=0, 0=1

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing

xthundercat2003's avatar - 161784 100002045964044_7086045_n.jpg
              new york
              United States
              Member #52681
              June 4, 2007
              2216 Posts
              Posted: October 29, 2008, 6:16 am - IP Logged

Mango

To see or eat a mango in your dream, symbolizes fertility, sexual desires, and lust. Alternatively, the mango may also be a pun to mean "man go" in reference to a relationship in which you should let go and move on. = 165 = 481 = 659 = 1030

Money

To dream about giving money away, is analogous to giving love.  You are looking for love. To see others giving money away, suggests that you are feeling ignored or neglected. Someone is not paying enough attention and showing enough affection toward you.  = 257 = 801 = 258 = 712

Sister

To see your sister in your dream, symbolizes some aspect of your relationship with her, whether it one of sibling rivalry, caring, protectiveness, etc. Your sister may draw attention to your family role and sense of belonging. It may also serve to remind you that someone in your waking life has characteristics similar to your sister. Alternatively, your sister may be a metaphor and actually refer to a nun. In this case, she may represent spiritual issues = 725 = 601 = 923 = 7101

Kitchen

To see a kitchen in your dream, signifies your need for warmth and spiritual nourishment.  It may also be symbolic of the nurturing mother.  Alternatively the kitchen, represents a transformation. = 398 = 145 = 271 = 8597

Father

To see your father in your dream, symbolizes authority and protection. It suggests that you need to be more self-reliant. Consider also your waking relationship with your father = 479 = 741 = 717 = 4247

Dead

To see the dead in your dream, forewarns that you are being influenced by negative people and are hanging around the wrong crowd.  You may suffer material loss. This dream may also be a way for you to resolve your feelings with those who have passed on .

To see and talk with your dead parents in your dreams, represents your fears of losing them or your way of coping with the loss. You may want that last opportunity to say your final good-byes to them. = 524 = 176 = 138 = 3606

house

To see a house in your dream, represents your own soul and self. Specific rooms in the house indicate a specific aspect of your psyche. In general, the attic represents your intellect, the basement represents the unconscious, etc. If the house is empty, then it indicates feelings of insecurity.  If the house is shifting, then it suggests that you are going through some personal changes and changing your belief system.  = 288 = 890 = 787 = 5935

Fruit

To see fruit in your dream, signifies a period of growth, abundance and financial gain. Fruits generally represents lust and sexuality.  In particular green fruit in your dream, denotes your hastiness and disappointed efforts. You need to work harder and longer in order to achieve your goals = 326 = 325 = 915 = 0685

bless you and have faith in your self  things will get better for you ,and sorry to hear about your father but his with god and he is watching over you ,

United States
                Member #916
                December 12, 2002
                18335 Posts
                Posted: October 29, 2008, 8:08 am - IP Logged

Green: 632 503

Father: 423 993

MD
                  United States
                  Member #66536
                  October 28, 2008
                  39 Posts
                  Posted: October 30, 2008, 8:31 pm - IP Logged

Thank you!! I'm glad I found this forum.

MD
                    United States
                    Member #66536
                    October 28, 2008
                    39 Posts
                    Posted: October 30, 2008, 8:32 pm - IP Logged

Sorry to hear of your loss, Build2er:

Green Mangoes 481   (Green Mangoes is a sign of disappointment)

Give Away Money 588  (To give away $$$ indicates power and dignity)

Sister  725   ( Denotes that you will be persuaded to make up with one with whom you had a misunderstanding)

Kitchen 369   (To be in your own kitchen denotes peace and satisfaction. It also indicates a reunion among old friends and relatives)

Father 671(To dream of your father is a very good sign to policy ??? players. It indicates that you will win a sum of money in games of chances)

Dead 679 ( To dream of the dead denotes mischief from an unexpected source.)

Talk to the Dead 239*  (To talk to dead persons, mark their words carefully).

Good luck to you.

Thanks for the response and the numbers!!

MD
                      United States
                      Member #66536
                      October 28, 2008
                      39 Posts
                      Posted: October 30, 2008, 8:34 pm - IP Logged

mango 523 (NY 481 235)

talking to dead 729 639(NY Md *639)(Pa 366)

Thanks for the numbers and your response.

JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
                        Connecticut
                        United States
                        Member #61623
                        May 29, 2008
                        20581 Posts
                        Posted: October 30, 2008, 8:36 pm - IP Logged

I couldn't help but post these.I'm not a numerologist/dream analytic but looking at your state number archive reads these....                 059           191         354..hope they help

"No matter how bad things may get, I'd like to thank my middle finger

for always sticking up for me.."

MD
                          United States
                          Member #66536
                          October 28, 2008
                          39 Posts
                          Posted: October 30, 2008, 8:51 pm - IP Logged

Mango

To see or eat a mango in your dream, symbolizes fertility, sexual desires, and lust. Alternatively, the mango may also be a pun to mean "man go" in reference to a relationship in which you should let go and move on. = 165 = 481 = 659 = 1030

Money

To dream about giving money away, is analogous to giving love.  You are looking for love. To see others giving money away, suggests that you are feeling ignored or neglected. Someone is not paying enough attention and showing enough affection toward you.  = 257 = 801 = 258 = 712

Sister

To see your sister in your dream, symbolizes some aspect of your relationship with her, whether it one of sibling rivalry, caring, protectiveness, etc. Your sister may draw attention to your family role and sense of belonging. It may also serve to remind you that someone in your waking life has characteristics similar to your sister. Alternatively, your sister may be a metaphor and actually refer to a nun. In this case, she may represent spiritual issues = 725 = 601 = 923 = 7101

Kitchen

To see a kitchen in your dream, signifies your need for warmth and spiritual nourishment.  It may also be symbolic of the nurturing mother.  Alternatively the kitchen, represents a transformation. = 398 = 145 = 271 = 8597

Father

To see your father in your dream, symbolizes authority and protection. It suggests that you need to be more self-reliant. Consider also your waking relationship with your father = 479 = 741 = 717 = 4247

Dead

To see the dead in your dream, forewarns that you are being influenced by negative people and are hanging around the wrong crowd.  You may suffer material loss. This dream may also be a way for you to resolve your feelings with those who have passed on .

To see and talk with your dead parents in your dreams, represents your fears of losing them or your way of coping with the loss. You may want that last opportunity to say your final good-byes to them. = 524 = 176 = 138 = 3606

house

To see a house in your dream, represents your own soul and self. Specific rooms in the house indicate a specific aspect of your psyche. In general, the attic represents your intellect, the basement represents the unconscious, etc. If the house is empty, then it indicates feelings of insecurity.  If the house is shifting, then it suggests that you are going through some personal changes and changing your belief system.  = 288 = 890 = 787 = 5935

Fruit

To see fruit in your dream, signifies a period of growth, abundance and financial gain. Fruits generally represents lust and sexuality.  In particular green fruit in your dream, denotes your hastiness and disappointed efforts. You need to work harder and longer in order to achieve your goals = 326 = 325 = 915 = 0685

bless you and have faith in your self  things will get better for you ,and sorry to hear about your father but his with god and he is watching over you ,

Thanks for the response and the detail explaination about my dream. I burst out in tears when I read your info regarding "Dead." The reason is that I never got a chance to talk to my dad before he passed. He called me on 9/11/2008, left a message that he wanted to talk to me. I totally forgot to call him back that night and the next morning when I remembered and picked up the phone to call him, my sister called and told me he had fainted the night before (9/11 -same day he called me) and was in the hospital. I tried to talk to him in the hospital but he could not talk. He died 12 days after, so I don't know what he wanted to talk to me about. 

Thanks again for taking the time to explain the dream.

MD
                            United States
                            Member #66536
                            October 28, 2008
                            39 Posts
                            Posted: October 30, 2008, 8:54 pm - IP Logged

Green: 632 503

Father: 423 993

Thanks for your response and the numbers.

MD
                              United States
                              Member #66536
                              October 28, 2008
                              39 Posts
                              Posted: October 30, 2008, 8:58 pm - IP Logged

I couldn't help but post these.I'm not a numerologist/dream analytic but looking at your state number archive reads these....                 059           191         354..hope they help

Thanks for the response and the numbers.