Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:50 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Impact of cubed root calculators?

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Amazing Grace.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
Connecticut
United States
Member #61623
May 29, 2008
20581 Posts
Posted: October 29, 2008, 8:59 pm - IP Logged

Anyone tampered with this thing with any success?..If anyone has been able to make something stick using this thing drop me a line.I've been trying every angle with CT on my quest to find my one number str8 a month to lay on for p3 but it's not as consistent as I thought it might be.I've been using the first day of the month either midday or night as a starting point and using a mirror, adding 3,  minusing3   sq. roots..on  and on...

Any success stories I'd like to hear them.Thanks

"No matter how bad things may get, I'd like to thank my middle finger

for always sticking up for me.."

United States
    Member #17555
    June 22, 2005
    5582 Posts
    Posted: October 29, 2008, 9:34 pm - IP Logged

There are 1000 possible straights. No matter how good a system is, even if it's just 10 sets of numbers to play daily, it still only covers 1 out of a hundred possibilities to come out right. If the system produces too many sets to play on a daily basis, it might not be worth the effort. The odds are against the system unless it produces profit in the long run. There are still 990 other possiblities that have a chance to come out no matter what anyone thinks.

Amazing Grace's avatar - lion
      rainbow lake
      Canada
      Member #25177
      November 2, 2005
      10762 Posts
      Posted: October 30, 2008, 2:54 am - IP Logged

There are 1000 possible straights. No matter how good a system is, even if it's just 10 sets of numbers to play daily, it still only covers 1 out of a hundred possibilities to come out right. If the system produces too many sets to play on a daily basis, it might not be worth the effort. The odds are against the system unless it produces profit in the long run. There are still 990 other possiblities that have a chance to come out no matter what anyone thinks.

I prefer to look at it as 1 in 35 shot at a box hit.

How you look at playing the game will affect your outcome.

Secret to $uccess=Law of Attraction