Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 9:54 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

why is it so

Topic closed. 22 replies. Last post 8 years ago by mostwanted.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
mostwanted's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
pontiac
United States
Member #59871
March 30, 2008
174 Posts
Posted: October 30, 2008, 5:48 pm - IP Logged

Im not posting this to offend anyone,but this is something that keeps going on.I have been a member here for over a year and everytime I seem to post a add asking for help with numbers here in Michigan my page is constantly left blank.Others from other states do give some advice and I thank them very much.I dont understand some of the new terms used to come up with numbers,if I knew that I would not need any help.Im sort og new to this and I do alot of observing.I have spent alot of money just by playing other peoples predictions.Sometimes there are just to many numbers for me to play.Im just asking for some sincere help ffrom someone playing Michigan lottery.Thanks to all and anyone in advance.Blue Angel

JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
    Connecticut
    United States
    Member #61623
    May 29, 2008
    20581 Posts
    Posted: October 30, 2008, 6:04 pm - IP Logged

Im not posting this to offend anyone,but this is something that keeps going on.I have been a member here for over a year and everytime I seem to post a add asking for help with numbers here in Michigan my page is constantly left blank.Others from other states do give some advice and I thank them very much.I dont understand some of the new terms used to come up with numbers,if I knew that I would not need any help.Im sort og new to this and I do alot of observing.I have spent alot of money just by playing other peoples predictions.Sometimes there are just to many numbers for me to play.Im just asking for some sincere help ffrom someone playing Michigan lottery.Thanks to all and anyone in advance.Blue Angel

Hey Most wanted....

I'm not from  michigan but I can help if you have an ounce of faith.With the assumption you're not one of the "I gotta win now or the pick sucks" types,then I suggest you consider any combination of ..

014  410  104..whatever...in your states last 11 draws(both mid and eve)..I counted four numbers that easily transposed into any combo of the above...good luck!!..and as usual this should be good for under a week:::::::crossing fingers::::::::

"No matter how bad things may get, I'd like to thank my middle finger

for always sticking up for me.."

pontiac
      United States
      Member #59871
      March 30, 2008
      174 Posts
      Posted: October 30, 2008, 6:10 pm - IP Logged

Thank you,and no Im not that type of person at all.  Im just a person trying to hit every now and then,and I will keep that in for about a week.Thank you again

United States
        Member #6388
        August 20, 2004
        3578 Posts
        Posted: October 30, 2008, 6:11 pm - IP Logged

Hi there,

How are you?

I saw your post and was moved to reply. I post here for all states an sometimes I do one for Michigan

Personally. What I do is the history of the number, I go back a few years on the same month and come up

With my numbers. I look and see what is due within that state when I am working on my workout,

And those numbers I pull to play. Although I post here on LP, I don't look at/reply to many posts,

I have my reasons, one reason being, Yea there are posts that have many numbers, too many,

And it kinda throws me off my game, so I choose to stay away from the bulk of numbers,

We all know that , Only '1" number will fall at a time, so there is really no need for that many,

When I give numbers, it's either for that week, or that month and it's not that many,

I don't do any workouts, but I have a friend here on LP that has informed me of the 123 workout,

This is how you do it, whatever number comes out midday or evening, you either... Do these Separate,

Add 123 to the number,

Add 312 to the number,

subtract 111 to the number,

It works pretty good, I just continue doing the history of the number,

Which works out the best and gives the best results for me,

So afterward, I share with everyone,

I hope this helps you somewhat,

The 2 numbers I love in Michigan are 591*-357*

Good Luck to you, and,

Happy Halloween...

pontiac
          United States
          Member #59871
          March 30, 2008
          174 Posts
          Posted: October 30, 2008, 6:20 pm - IP Logged

Thank you,You have replied to me before and I thank you for that,I played that 357 this morning,good luck to you as well

United States
            Member #6388
            August 20, 2004
            3578 Posts
            Posted: October 30, 2008, 6:22 pm - IP Logged

Thank you,You have replied to me before and I thank you for that,I played that 357 this morning,good luck to you as well

Good Luck Dear, Embarassed

AceKicka's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
              THE LEGEND RETURNS
              Triad, N Carolina
              United States
              Member #53117
              June 24, 2007
              6085 Posts
              Posted: October 30, 2008, 6:54 pm - IP Logged

Hi MostWanted~

I will look up a few numbers for you for the weekend - p3 & p4

and see what I can do to get you a couple of hits -----

~Ace K~

"Game On.......'CAUSE ACE HAS YOUR NUMBER!!"

-- (AceKicka '07)

longisldchinese's avatar - beargoogle

Bahamas
                Member #60184
                April 8, 2008
                1289 Posts
                Posted: October 30, 2008, 7:00 pm - IP Logged

Hey Most wanted....

I'm not from  michigan but I can help if you have an ounce of faith.With the assumption you're not one of the "I gotta win now or the pick sucks" types,then I suggest you consider any combination of ..

014  410  104..whatever...in your states last 11 draws(both mid and eve)..I counted four numbers that easily transposed into any combo of the above...good luck!!..and as usual this should be good for under a week:::::::crossing fingers::::::::

Thanks Jonnybgood.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                  Member #14
                  November 9, 2001
                  31526 Posts
                  Posted: October 30, 2008, 7:09 pm - IP Logged

mostwanted - I'll give you a month platinum membership and you can check out some of the premium features and maybe come up with numbers.  Em

love to nibble those micey feet.

ICNUMBERS's avatar - the eye.png
                    Messy Michigan
                    United States
                    Member #64435
                    August 28, 2008
                    110 Posts
                    Posted: October 30, 2008, 7:41 pm - IP Logged

Mostwanted, I apologize if you feel that way but I am more than willing to help you if I can because I have often felt the same way too. What I need from you is for you to tell me what do you know or have observed about MI lottery? Most of us work hard to come up with #'s which are good for most states and are willing to help if we can. The 1st step that I would recommend for you to do is keep a calender on mid/eve draws and that will help you alot. If someone sales follow up books in your area, online and or can get one here from LP. Please feel free to print it off and keep up with it while you have platinum status. Pay close attn: to what is going on and what everyone post because this has been the best key and schooling for my Lottery degree outside of what I've learned self taught. Don't get discouraged hang in there and keep your mind and eyes wide open you'll catch on sooner or later. Feel free to pm me if you have any questions. I will help if I can.

Remember we are the decisions that we make, please take the time to educate.Stooges

pontiac
                      United States
                      Member #59871
                      March 30, 2008
                      174 Posts
                      Posted: October 30, 2008, 8:11 pm - IP Logged

Thank you emilyg,Im sure it will help.

JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
                        Connecticut
                        United States
                        Member #61623
                        May 29, 2008
                        20581 Posts
                        Posted: October 30, 2008, 8:28 pm - IP Logged

Hey Most wanted....

Michigan eve 4 made me shiver....

"No matter how bad things may get, I'd like to thank my middle finger

for always sticking up for me.."

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                          Chief Bottle Washer
                          New Jersey
                          United States
                          Member #1
                          May 31, 2000
                          23346 Posts
                          Posted: October 30, 2008, 8:57 pm - IP Logged

I looked at your predictions statistics and saw that you are not using one of the most valuable tools here, and which is available to every single member:  the predictions board.

By relying completely on numbers posted on a forum, and not using the power of a computer system to objectively tell you if numbers are hitting well or not, you are playing with emotion rather than logic.

If you spent the last year working with different systems and method, using different states to run different tests, and so on, then at this point you would have a valueable database of statistics on how you did, and you'd be able to make informed decisions on how to proceed.

I am most certainly not posting this for any reason other than giving some advice in a straight-up manner.

You'll find that there are some people who refuse to use the predictions board, for whatever reason, so maybe your opinion has been colored by that.  Some people are afraid of being "measured", but last I checked, I have not seen one single person mentioned on the forums for having "bad statistics".  (I would be one of the first mentioned if they did!)

If you look at the statistics as a way to figure out what is proftable and what is not, and not as a competition, then you are on your way to using a very valuable tool.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                          What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                          Help eliminate computerized drawings!

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
                            Idaho
                            United States
                            Member #56506
                            November 21, 2007
                            6537 Posts
                            Posted: October 31, 2008, 12:31 am - IP Logged

mostwanted - I'll give you a month platinum membership and you can check out some of the premium features and maybe come up with numbers.  Em

That was very nice of you Emily! Blue Angel

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

pontiac
                              United States
                              Member #59871
                              March 30, 2008
                              174 Posts
                              Posted: October 31, 2008, 10:04 am - IP Logged

yes it was