Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 12:40 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Tennessee people what do ya think about Lotto Plus??

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 8 years ago by cher19622.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
tnlottodreamer's avatar - animal bear.jpg
The Great Smoky Mountains
United States
Member #59921
March 31, 2008
266 Posts
Posted: October 31, 2008, 1:56 pm - IP Logged

Im from Memphis,Tn and My favorite game to play is lotto Plus. Tonight the jackpot is for $ 9.1 Million. There hasnt been a Jackpot winner since the very first drawing.

Please stop buy your store and buy a ticket I have a feeling it will be won tonight.

Which Tennessee game do you like to play and why?

United States
    Member #13767
    April 13, 2005
    72 Posts
    Posted: October 31, 2008, 2:00 pm - IP Logged

I think they are waiting for the jackpot to get to 10 million.  There has only been one 1 million dollar winner since the drawing began.

United States
      Member #59921
      March 31, 2008
      266 Posts
      Posted: October 31, 2008, 2:03 pm - IP Logged

bond10, If thats the case is it controlled? I still cant get over it ,that noone has won it just kinda makes you wonder you know.

NASHVILLE, TENN
        United States
        Member #33372
        February 20, 2006
        1044 Posts
        Posted: November 1, 2008, 1:22 pm - IP Logged

I believe knowing the total number of tickers sold for each draw would aid us in developing an idea about how many winners there should be.  As this information is a closely guarded secret, hidden deep in the governor's bunker, surrounded by armed and suspended Highway Patrol officers, we will never know.

I do not play this game.  The odds are just too great.  Nor do I like the way the prize money increases.  $100,000 per draw sounds nice but not if 500,000 tickets are sold per draw.

I think we, the players, are being lied to.  But Tennessee is a corupt state.  We have more elected officials serving time than any other state, including Illinois.  So being lied to is just par for the course.

United States
          Member #60337
          April 14, 2008
          153 Posts
          Posted: November 2, 2008, 1:08 am - IP Logged

Yes and how many times this state have  had an  auditor come in and do a inspection? That should tell every one in this state not to  play,they are theives and very good at it.I bought 65 plays on the lotto plus,,,I won 3 dollars.I'm sure there are many people here buy more than me every week.I will not buy anything here any more,it;s just not worth it.   I'm  studing georgia now so I can go to the loop and play.....Look at Georgia payouts,awesome!!!!!!!!!You all have a great weekend,cheryl

United States
            Member #59921
            March 31, 2008
            266 Posts
            Posted: November 2, 2008, 9:56 am - IP Logged

cher19622,

spend alot on lotto plus and last tuesday night I had 4 0f 6 numbers won $ 50.00 but I still understand why theres hasnt been another winner yet.

NASHVILLE, TENN
              United States
              Member #33372
              February 20, 2006
              1044 Posts
              Posted: November 2, 2008, 8:43 pm - IP Logged

Yes and how many times this state have  had an  auditor come in and do a inspection? That should tell every one in this state not to  play,they are theives and very good at it.I bought 65 plays on the lotto plus,,,I won 3 dollars.I'm sure there are many people here buy more than me every week.I will not buy anything here any more,it;s just not worth it.   I'm  studing georgia now so I can go to the loop and play.....Look at Georgia payouts,awesome!!!!!!!!!You all have a great weekend,cheryl

You must live close to Georgia; perhaps Chattanooga.  Kentucky is closer to me than Georgia but they don't have a P5 game.

United States
                Member #60337
                April 14, 2008
                153 Posts
                Posted: November 3, 2008, 1:01 am - IP Logged

I live in Murfreesboro,going up to Chattonooga on 24 east there is what they call the loop.It is Georgia for about 1 mile or so then back into Tennessee,that is where I play.