Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 5:17 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 11/1 - 11/30/2008

Topic closed. 3337 replies. Last post 8 years ago by bigtyme32.

Page 176 of 223
PrintE-mailLink
jasonNC's avatar - mask
Some Where Out There
United States
Member #66336
October 22, 2008
198 Posts
Posted: November 22, 2008, 6:01 pm - IP Logged

I don't know if you guys know this but most states do pre-draws.  I know that one state post their pre-draw results on their web site.  I am not sure when NC started doing pre-draws but I would think it was when the pick 3 started.  A while back, a few of us got a copy of the pre-draw data.  After I looked at the data, I was upset because some numbers that I thought for sure would fall on a certain day showed in the pre-draw data.  I think pre-draw is something they do to test the machine and lottery ball.   If you have questions about this, you can email them and ask.  I think the email address is on the web site.

Thanks WPB for the information, but trust me I'm very aware of the pre draw tests and all, that's fine to test the machine before a drawing, but when they know what everyone is playing and don't allow those numbers to come is a different story. I guess the only numbers that never come is all the numbers that a pets numbers with big wages. Sound like tampering to me.

Like I said we all have a choice to play or not, but when certain numbers never come for years, especially when they know everyone is playing them, I don't think is the luck of the draw, I think it's the draw of NCEL.

CONCERNED's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg

United States
    Member #59513
    March 18, 2008
    241 Posts
    Posted: November 22, 2008, 6:10 pm - IP Logged

Thanks WPB for the information, but trust me I'm very aware of the pre draw tests and all, that's fine to test the machine before a drawing, but when they know what everyone is playing and don't allow those numbers to come is a different story. I guess the only numbers that never come is all the numbers that a pets numbers with big wages. Sound like tampering to me.

Like I said we all have a choice to play or not, but when certain numbers never come for years, especially when they know everyone is playing them, I don't think is the luck of the draw, I think it's the draw of NCEL.

I Agree!Yes Nod

plshelpme's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
      Member #62239
      June 21, 2008
      24974 Posts
      Posted: November 22, 2008, 6:13 pm - IP Logged

CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE THAT PREDICTED...POSTED AND HIT TODAY'S

Hurray!                        MIDDAY  737                       Hurray!           

find this woman some water!!!! she's on FIRE!!!

CB
      We will let you handle that task!!!!!

*pls*

CONCERNED's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg

United States
        Member #59513
        March 18, 2008
        241 Posts
        Posted: November 22, 2008, 6:16 pm - IP Logged

Congratulations to Vergie , BlkSaint & all winners    for posting & winning midday's number 737! Hurray!

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
          Charlotte NC
          United States
          Member #17406
          June 18, 2005
          4054 Posts
          Posted: November 22, 2008, 6:28 pm - IP Logged

I have a question  for everybody and anybody.  Somebody please tell me

why does NCEL have pre-drawings???  What is the purpose of that?

I think they need to stop having pre-drawings because they get a chance

to see exactly what we are playing, and that is not fair!. 

Pre-drawings! Come On!They have to be cheating!

I hear they have two drawings before the real drawing.  That sounds

like tampering,  or fixing it.  Let's be realistic about this, and see what is

really going on.  They get to see how many people are playing, which

numbers, then they only pay out to the least amount of persons that

drew a number.  I really believe that NCEL needs to be investigated!

How can we go about having them investigated???

Don't get me wrong, I like playing this game, and donating some of

my monies to EDUCATION, but they need to play this game FAIR!

I will be talking to my Attorney about this on monday.

Actually they have 3 draws before and 1 after the actual draw.  So there's 5 draws a day.  We get the 4th draw. 

Usually what I workout for NC falls in another state.  I've asked several times if that many draws a day is excessive.

You can e-mail them and they will send you the pre-test draws.

takeemtothebank

trulyblessed's avatar - yocco
            Durham, North Carolina
            United States
            Member #58710
            February 23, 2008
            6882 Posts
            Posted: November 22, 2008, 6:32 pm - IP Logged

Just wanted to chime in. I have my opinion on Nickle, nickel, or however you spell it. I posted it here once and got ridiculed or picked at so I don't post it much. Whoever said when you yell out I'm playing a number and I've got alot of money on it comment is so correct.  What happens is if you are a good predictor on this site, lets just use "Mr. Man" for instance. (No pun intended on anyone, this is actually a compliment) But let's say Mr. Man says play 300 hard everyone is gonna listen b/c he has posted some showstoppers in the past and racked up. It's not just the 30 or so of us that are reading his post. You have people all over NC reading this very thread. These people don't have an account and have never logged on. They just lurk and play behind people. I KNOW this for a fact b/c I know a whole lot of them. As much as I try to get them to they just wont sign up and contribute. Therefore you got 1000 people (just throwing a number out there) playing behind what Mr. Man says he is riding hard on. Heck I did it one time hit a number straight b/c I felt that person was so secure in the number. Anyway that number "may" not fall. Why, well I have my beliefs but I won't say that here. Am I saying don't post numbers? No, because I believe in contributing in some form or another to this post. I post large list like the poster said and now I put dates on them and try to keep posting new ones when the dates run out. What I won't do is say these are what I'm playing and how much I got on them. No knock to anyone that does this, its just not my style. I'm not posting list of numbers that I pull out my whaaazooo either. I'm posted numbers using programs and methods that I have studied well and that have worked for me. I pulled from those numbers and my colaborations with my LP and real life number buddies. Last night was I hoping for 129? Did I play 129 heck yeah. Did I have something on it, heck yeah but you best believe that was not the only number that I played. Many people have asked me what I'm playing in a pm and I usually respond when I can. Ok please forgive my incorrect spelling, grammar and runon sentences. I've been in front of a pc all day and my brain is wharped. I just wanted to share my opinion.

Lovies

Durham, North Carolina
              United States
              Member #58710
              February 23, 2008
              6882 Posts
              Posted: November 22, 2008, 6:35 pm - IP Logged

Actually they have 3 draws before and 1 after the actual draw.  So there's 5 draws a day.  We get the 4th draw. 

Usually what I workout for NC falls in another state.  I've asked several times if that many draws a day is excessive.

Thanks Tenaj, are you still emailing them? Last time I did about a month ago, they told me I would have to call their security department to get the list.

Lovies

Durham, North Carolina
                United States
                Member #58710
                February 23, 2008
                6882 Posts
                Posted: November 22, 2008, 6:38 pm - IP Logged

congrat to all that hit and to me too .hahaha! pls i did well.

Bravo Yes! Time for you to take me  Shopping Spree. Ha Ha..Joking but wtg to all that hit!!!! 

Holla Dolla!!! Whats up lady. I missed ya last time you posted. Where you at girl?

Lovies

LaGrange NC
                  United States
                  Member #53915
                  July 26, 2007
                  1374 Posts
                  Posted: November 22, 2008, 6:48 pm - IP Logged

Downeast Showstopper

801Banana

it's coming 081.................

Durham, North Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #58710
                    February 23, 2008
                    6882 Posts
                    Posted: November 22, 2008, 6:50 pm - IP Logged

Just b/c I said it won't happen my showstopper will stay ***129****. Mr. man you can let it fall tonight b/c I'm not going back out to play it again. It's too dang cold and I'm too tired!!!!

Showstopper 129

Lovies

plshelpme's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
                      Member #62239
                      June 21, 2008
                      24974 Posts
                      Posted: November 22, 2008, 6:52 pm - IP Logged

it's coming 081.................

Well I am sure it's coming as well. Can we narrow it down to when??

*pls*

LaGrange NC
                        United States
                        Member #53915
                        July 26, 2007
                        1374 Posts
                        Posted: November 22, 2008, 6:54 pm - IP Logged

Just b/c I said it won't happen my showstopper will stay ***129****. Mr. man you can let it fall tonight b/c I'm not going back out to play it again. It's too dang cold and I'm too tired!!!!

Showstopper 129

it 's due this month from the 16th to the 23rd as 291 , 219

and 912 from the 24th to the 31st.................

jasonNC's avatar - mask
                          Some Where Out There
                          United States
                          Member #66336
                          October 22, 2008
                          198 Posts
                          Posted: November 22, 2008, 6:55 pm - IP Logged

I would like to respond to this one, here's the reason for the pre draws. The predraws is done to have a selection of numbers to choose from for the drawings, to be honest do you really think the drawing are live, they shoot live feeds for every drawing, when the lottery machines shuts off at night, they compile the list of numbers choose the lowest value payout from there predraw selection. Then they show that feed for your live drawing at night. Simple and easy to make everyone think the game is legitimate.

If I'm wrong NC I'll be the first to say I was wrong, so let us attend your live drawings at night,  if that's a problem NC here's another solution, everyone knows that the machine will print a ticket for the next drawing if someone misses the cut off time, so why have one, why do you need a cut off time to see what everyone played if the balls is random. Why can't we buy a ticket at 2:58pm, I'm sure I know why because it might be the right number that comes out, gotcha, now I get it. I'm sure you'll read this so tonight I would advise you on this Saturday night with millions playing, that you  pays more than $70,290 like today's number did after you made the changes, which was the reason for the delay in posting. Thank You NCEL

Everyone load up on your Pets tonight.

blksaint1's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
                            concord n.c.
                            United States
                            Member #23761
                            October 16, 2005
                            3574 Posts
                            Posted: November 22, 2008, 7:14 pm - IP Logged

SS#216

621-198-791-629-257)

307-507-702-415-315

538-009-410-357-366

125-353

BIGAUBURN's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
                              Member #49687
                              February 10, 2007
                              391 Posts
                              Posted: November 22, 2008, 7:22 pm - IP Logged

Its hard for me to post numbers on this site, because i know its some funny stuff going on with the NCEL.....But i still give them my money, October I hit for 580, 40, 250,40,250, 290  but i payed out more than that and i know for a fact my system is good as gold in California but they are doing some heavy cheating, I should go to South Carolina because at least they numbers follow a system and it works and people down there gets paid and full!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If the "haves" gave the "have-nots" half of what they had, the "haves" would still be the "haves" and the"have-nots"would be the "have-somethings" Fred G. Sanford.

Page 176 of 223