Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 11/1 - 11/30/2008

Topic closed. 3337 replies. Last post 8 years ago by bigtyme32.

Page 18 of 223
PrintE-mailLink
JordanT1021's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
North Carolina
United States
Member #53121
June 24, 2007
6498 Posts
Posted: November 3, 2008, 8:21 pm - IP Logged

I eat my vitamins and say my prayers every single day......here is how I had that winning streak......I wrote down a really lot of numbers in the notebook that TB inspired me to get and wrote beside the numbers how many times it had hit in any form and just picked out the ones that had hit the most and so help me I started hitting real often........I'm almost losing my nerve with that now but not quite.

A hulk-a-what......you added that while I was typing this.

Hulk Hogan called his fans hulk-a-manics

Quoted by favor4:

Your winning number is not under attack. It's about to HIT. So Hang In There"

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
    North Carolina
    United States
    Member #59855
    March 29, 2008
    31517 Posts
    Posted: November 3, 2008, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

Ok I'm not crazy or anything but I came up with those numbers out a dream or a vision or something. I woke up and started doing the workouts for them thinking the 224 had hit. Weird. When I saw you had it I thought maybe someone had posted it and thats why I dreamt it.

TB I am physic and I knew about your dream and that's the real reason I posted them...lol

How do you spell physic...it just don't look right.

favor4's avatar - huntres2
      Winston Salem
      United States
      Member #61198
      May 15, 2008
      25124 Posts
      Posted: November 3, 2008, 8:24 pm - IP Logged

Thanks TB.  I see some very FAVORABLE numbers from the LP Family 2nite; wish I could chime in on some; but I'm trying HARD to let the # come to me (it's hard, very hard); and please note the opt word, "trying". So, here's what I played for eve:  PET(s) 757 AND 991; also played 679 113 319.

QP gave me 139 (what a coincidence!)  I'm in agreement with some of the LP family posts 2nite; either we are going to have another triple hit this month OR we are going to experience several variations of series numbers posting. This is Favor4's thoughts only.

Good Luck and LP Newcomers, Way to make a statement!!!  Coming in and sharing numbers that HIT!!  Keep it coming!!! We appreciate you. Type

And LP Family, thank you for always extending open arms of warmth and fellowship and for never making anyone feel like a stranger.  We are a team and an exemplary team full of leadership and wonderful partners!

Good Luck and keep sharing and caring.....one for another......Blue Angel

God Bless AmericaUS Flag

“Your winning number is not under attack.  It’s about to HIT. So Hang In There"

NOTE:  I WILL POST THE MOST RECENT HOTMAMA TWIST BASED ON MY ACCESS TO A PC; SO YOU MAY NOT SEE IT FOR EVERY DRAWING........

"It's a mistake to think we listen only with our ears.  Its much more important to listen with the mind, the eyes, the body, and the heart. Unless you truly want to understand the other person, you'll never be able to listen."  Mark Herndon

North Carolina
        United States
        Member #59855
        March 29, 2008
        31517 Posts
        Posted: November 3, 2008, 8:25 pm - IP Logged

Hulk Hogan called his fans hulk-a-manics

That's me!...a genuine hulk-a maniac!...Poke

trulyblessed's avatar - yocco
          Durham, North Carolina
          United States
          Member #58710
          February 23, 2008
          6845 Posts
          Posted: November 3, 2008, 8:27 pm - IP Logged

TB I am physic and I knew about your dream and that's the real reason I posted them...lol

How do you spell physic...it just don't look right.

If you are Psychic then you would know how to spell that..lol. You would also know what everyone is playing tonight...ha ha

OK V6 I got the test for you. Blk is playing 1 number HEAVY tonight. Can you tell me what that is?

Lovies

North Carolina
            United States
            Member #59855
            March 29, 2008
            31517 Posts
            Posted: November 3, 2008, 8:28 pm - IP Logged

Thanks TB.  I see some very FAVORABLE numbers from the LP Family 2nite; wish I could chime in on some; but I'm trying HARD to let the # come to me (it's hard, very hard); and please note the opt word, "trying". So, here's what I played for eve:  PET(s) 757 AND 991; also played 679 113 319.

QP gave me 139 (what a coincidence!)  I'm in agreement with some of the LP family posts 2nite; either we are going to have another triple hit this month OR we are going to experience several variations of series numbers posting. This is Favor4's thoughts only.

Good Luck and LP Newcomers, Way to make a statement!!!  Coming in and sharing numbers that HIT!!  Keep it coming!!! We appreciate you. Type

And LP Family, thank you for always extending open arms of warmth and fellowship and for never making anyone feel like a stranger.  We are a team and an exemplary team full of leadership and wonderful partners!

Good Luck and keep sharing and caring.....one for another......Blue Angel

God Bless AmericaUS Flag

I bet you have taught Sunday School before haven't you?

I think you are the sweetest nicest person! Blue Angel

North Carolina
              United States
              Member #59855
              March 29, 2008
              31517 Posts
              Posted: November 3, 2008, 8:31 pm - IP Logged

this number is real due.. it has only fallen twice in nc history

For some reason I just don't trust the numbers that have not fallen much.......I look at them and say oh the odds on this one is not good so go on to the next.

I think the ones that fall the most are the ones that have fell a lot before but then now and again one of those "due" ones will fool me and fall.

North Carolina
                United States
                Member #59855
                March 29, 2008
                31517 Posts
                Posted: November 3, 2008, 8:34 pm - IP Logged

If you are Psychic then you would know how to spell that..lol. You would also know what everyone is playing tonight...ha ha

OK V6 I got the test for you. Blk is playing 1 number HEAVY tonight. Can you tell me what that is?

Yes I can but choose to keep it to "meself"...lol...I'm getting vibes and one of the numbers is a 5.

Oh you spell it psychic......I can't believe I forgot how to spell.

Winston Salem
                  United States
                  Member #61198
                  May 15, 2008
                  25124 Posts
                  Posted: November 3, 2008, 8:35 pm - IP Logged

GS, I like your 787.  Good Luck!Thumbs Up 

NOTE:  I WILL POST THE MOST RECENT HOTMAMA TWIST BASED ON MY ACCESS TO A PC; SO YOU MAY NOT SEE IT FOR EVERY DRAWING........

"It's a mistake to think we listen only with our ears.  Its much more important to listen with the mind, the eyes, the body, and the heart. Unless you truly want to understand the other person, you'll never be able to listen."  Mark Herndon

Durham, North Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #58710
                    February 23, 2008
                    6845 Posts
                    Posted: November 3, 2008, 8:36 pm - IP Logged

Yes I can but choose to keep it to "meself"...lol...I'm getting vibes and one of the numbers is a 5.

Oh you spell it psychic......I can't believe I forgot how to spell.

Ok keep it to "youself" just make sure you play it too. Thats all that matters is making a profit!!!  Ok I'm running cross the street and see if I can get it out of him since you won't tell. I was serious about the dream/vision I had though. I joke alot but I believe dreams have meanings sometimes.

Lovies

North Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #59855
                      March 29, 2008
                      31517 Posts
                      Posted: November 3, 2008, 8:38 pm - IP Logged

Ok keep it to "youself" just make sure you play it too. Thats all that matters is making a profit!!!  Ok I'm running cross the street and see if I can get it out of him since you won't tell. I was serious about the dream/vision I had though. I joke alot but I believe dreams have meanings sometimes.

Does he live across the street from you?....it has a 5 in it for sure so just play all the numbers plus a 5.

North Carolina
                        United States
                        Member #59855
                        March 29, 2008
                        31517 Posts
                        Posted: November 3, 2008, 8:41 pm - IP Logged

About the dreams.....my Dr. prescribed Singulair for mild asthma he said I have and ever since I have taken it for about 2 weeks I have dreamed every single night.

I dream so much I can't even remember all of them.....never dreamed much at all before taking it.  I stopped after 2 nights but came to the conclusion that breathing good is better than worrying about dreaming...lol

He also told me to get rid of my kitty cats and I told him that was out of the question.

Durham, North Carolina
                          United States
                          Member #58710
                          February 23, 2008
                          6845 Posts
                          Posted: November 3, 2008, 8:42 pm - IP Logged

Does he live across the street from you?....it has a 5 in it for sure so just play all the numbers plus a 5.

I'm gonna keep that to "meself" lol....be back

Lovies

North Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #59855
                            March 29, 2008
                            31517 Posts
                            Posted: November 3, 2008, 8:44 pm - IP Logged

I'm gonna keep that to "meself" lol....be back

You so crazy!

Good night all..got to go watch the great news about the election......lordy lordy I'll be glad when something else is on tv and when my phone stops ringing wanted me to vote for everybody.

BedGoing here before too much longer too!..Sleep

Winston Salem
                              United States
                              Member #61198
                              May 15, 2008
                              25124 Posts
                              Posted: November 3, 2008, 9:19 pm - IP Logged

Thank you. V6-

I think the world of you also! See, this is why I love my LP Family. Lover

LoveYou really know how to lift one's spirits.Blue AngelBlue AngelBlue Angel  Lovies

Signing off.    Good BedLP Family....

Page 18 of 223