Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 8:34 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

718 in the 3 and 4

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Maggie-Nolia.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
Member #2217
September 1, 2003
985 Posts
Posted: November 4, 2008, 7:06 am - IP Logged

I just have a feeling someone will see the 718 - maybe 1718, maybe 5718, or maybe just plain old 718.  Yes, Mercury moves today with Scorpio involved.  There have been a few flirtations with a box falling here and there in the last few days in various states.  Normally, I see 718 in some form strongly before it takes to falling.  Oddly enough, I had to travel a little yesterday due to the illness of a pet, but in restrospect, what I remember seeing most was 171, 1117 in some form.   1777 sticks out too.  I don't recall triples.  Odd, maybe I was too distracted to notice because I typically do.  Double/doubles have been in the picture, I think yesterday I saw 2424, the day before 2727, both more than once.

From my last post, I have not been disappointed astrologically -- a couple of hard consecutives - 678, 4567 (ooh lala), and boxes here and there.  Have you noticed the double/doubles?   2424, 2727, 2929, 1177 -  again, all I can say is Ohh LaLA.  Sweet.  Scorpio is still in the house so these things will continue and even more hopefully with Merc's move to Scorpio.   As an aside, I'm being told that DE is sellig out triples without provocation.  The day MD had the 5's fall, I understand 1's, 2's, 3's, 4's, 5's and 7's were cut off day and nite early on.   Teeny, tiny Delaware, imagine that.

It's raining here finally.  My favorite time of any day, any month.   I have sadness to deal with today as one pet is very ill (but recovering), another has a leg injury, and I will say goodbye to yet another with help to Rainbow Ridge.  Caper has had a loving and peaceful 9 years with us after I absconded with her from a (expletive deleted) pet store as a baby.   She had an apparent neurological event 2 weeks ago and it is now time for her to leave us.  I am grateful and can rejoice in my heart knowing that she will go peacefully and with love.   I also know I share kinship with every human who has known and appreciated the unconditional love of a pet.

I hope your day is wonderful and fortunate.  I really do.   J

Villa Rica, Georgia
    United States
    Member #57211
    December 22, 2007
    100 Posts
    Posted: November 4, 2008, 10:38 am - IP Logged

Hi Jake,

Sorry about Casper, We grow so close to our pet it like they are a family member.

Nice to hear from you.

T

Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
      Member #2217
      September 1, 2003
      985 Posts
      Posted: November 5, 2008, 8:52 pm - IP Logged

Hmmmm.   So I don't see it in the usual way and it holds off until the next day's play, at least for the 4-digit.   Gotta remember this for future.

Thanks for the kind words T. 

Abaco
        Bahamas
        Member #65239
        September 21, 2008
        3 Posts
        Posted: November 5, 2008, 11:51 pm - IP Logged

Miami evening draw:  8571

middle Georgia
          United States
          Member #1893
          July 20, 2003
          1868 Posts
          Posted: November 6, 2008, 10:52 am - IP Logged

Well,  guess who is just now finding your post of 11/4.  Yep, I'm the guilty one.  I usually do a search on  "Jake" daily and am sorry that I missed this one. 

I seem to be "just out of step" lately.  I am repeatedly missing the numbers by one.  I played 187 and 078 fell. I played 4000 and 4050 fell.  I played 8429 and 6429 fell.  I played 1187 and 4181 fell.   I played 6788 and 7568 fell.    However, I finally had a box on 385 yesterday so I'm hoping today will be a winning one.  Come on  Margaret (Ga. Lottery CEO) and play it my way!

About your animals.......they have been so lucky to have you love and take care of them.  The animals of this world need more people like you.  It's definitely the best of both worlds for you and them.